WTF

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2307553

An old biz thread on xtrabytes, wtf that's from June of this year. Fuck have they been doing for the past 5-6 months? Are we going to see XBY pink wojacks a month from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.xtrabytes.global/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurk more before your next fud thread m8

Not FUDing you fucking Pajeet, I'm genuinely curious why Veeky Forums hasn't been talking about this coin as much as reddit/bitcoin forums, but also why those guys aren't aware of this coin's past

Now fuck off

I say it in every thread, XBY is shady.

Just picked up some bags today since it seems low risk at this price point. From what I could discern, the original developer quit working on the project, and it was picked up by some user devs. Don't really care that they're user as long as they deliver. Satoshi was user, these guys can be too.

But the guy mentioned in that thread from 6 months ago, Szabo, is still the lead dev on this thing. Something's amiss

what do you want to know, i know everything about this coin, been invested since april and follow the slack closely

yes zoltan is the lead dev, yes that is his linked in

when are they going to market
what is their main competitor
what is their "cryptokitties" to get people interested?

testnet is very close to coming online (less than 3 weeks), all core components described in the whitepaper are going to be tested including nodes, if the tests are successful existing nodes become active, registration opens for new nodes, and the team applies to bittrex/binance with a working product

people like to say the main competitor is eth, i mean maybe in future but its a little arrogant considering development hasn't started on the smart-contract component yet. the plan is to build a platform/blockchain which decentralised applications can utilise.

past tests have confirmed that we are capable of 10,000 tx/s with the proof of signature algorithm. low transfer fees are going to be implemented as well, meaning that we will have an extremely scalable blockchain with very fast transaction times and low fees. in this context we could regard coins like iota/raiblocks to be our competitors

not sure about cryptokitties, i know one developer in the community who has started building a normie friendly app to utilise the xby blockchain, will be interesting to see how that pans out

sorry for lack of grammar/punctuation

It's like ETH and XBR had a baby

alright thanks, i'll sell my IOTA once it shoots up again and buy into XBY. I have about 1k XBY but think I need at least 10k to make it

I want to get on board but the community seems pretty disharmonious. So much infighting, it makes me nervous

on the contrary, spend some time in the forum, it's really comfy

community.xtrabytes.global/

This project is so bizarre to me because one of the main founders, ccrevolution, sells it as though it's a "community corporation" and yet when everyone was demanding that he step down due to incompetence, he just blatantly refused and kept himself in power. There are so many red flags with this project but I have been unable to stop following since last May just bc it's so goddamn entertaining to watch the pajeets in action

the coin does have some funny characters not gonna lie

I'll never forget the kek's that were had a few months back when they were hyping their new website release with a giant countdown and after a couple false starts it finally goes live: shitty broken site with tons of spelling errors, basically zero progress had been made for the past month that they had been collecting donations and working on it. And on top of that there was still no white paper.

that was my first lesson in 'buy the rumor sell the news'

at least the team was forced to get their shit together after that display lel

Damn, for real? What makes you confident they will deliver with the big testnets in a few weeks?

i've done some dev work for them and have access to the developer channel on slack, they are working very hard behind the scenes (lead dev is practically working 16 hours a day / 7 days a week)

Are you confident they will deliver? Is there a specific ETA?

this coin is the next ethereum
easy 100x

got in at 4 cents

LOVE THIS COIN. WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE aesthetically pleasing. The whole project seems 100x more professional than ETH led by a child molester skeleton nerd.