YOU GUYS SAID IT WOULD GO TO 500

>be me
>wagecuck normie
>get angry watching everyone else get rich on crypto while I'm missing out
>decide to make it big
>Read on Veeky Forums that LTC will be $500 in a day
>buy $50k worth of LTC at $380 each
>already have lost 17k

WTF is happening guys you promised it was gonna moon to over 500 and instead its now sitting around 3?!?! This was literally all the money I had I cant afford to lose any of this I emptied my son's college fund and took money I had to pay mortgage and put it all into this investment. If I lose this my wife will literally leave me and I will have nothing to live for. I am literally shaking IRL on the verge of tears right now. Please tell me it will be all right and not to sell it will moon eventually?

You fucking liars I'm literally on the verge of suicide right now I wage slaved for years to save this money and now it's gone just like that please tell me it's going back up Trump was supposed to help the economy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

if not larping just hold it will go back to 400 eventually

Welcome to biz faggot

you're doing it right
buy high sell low

lol i posted it again

Holy shit user. Just hold it you'll get your money back in 2018

Invest in KNPD to recoup your losses.

You better drop those bags user. I could take them off your hands if you'd like. I wouldn't want you to hurt your gentile shaky hands.

Chill dude, do NOT sell at a loss.
Just hodl, stop freaking out, you will make your money back

Nah guck this guy, listen to
Lose those bags. They're hurting your hands. Go ahead and sell and let us anons take care of your troubles.

HAHAHAHAHA EAT MY SHIT NORMIE FAGGOT

>believing Veeky Forums
did you honestly believe after 300% growth in like 2 days it would just magically keep going up?

its gonna hit 500 buddy, just you wait.

Remember the infinite 0's oracle SINNER.

shouldn't have been greedy

When is it time to buy some more lads? I have 3LTC I bought at 69. But want to pick up another few. It’s looking fairly cheap now.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who drops this much money from advice from a fucking mongolian cave painting website. You fucking never invest shit you're not willing to lose you fucking retard.

This. You're making Veeky Forums proud, OP.

>be retarded
>invest all your money on a meme with zero independent thought
>I lost money and it's all your fault reeeeeeeee

man, I really don't know if I want this to be true or just a pathetic larp

>buying at ATH
>going all in on one coin
>listening to Veeky Forums

it's like you hate money.

LTC moons on Monday’s, hold user. Look at pattern. Stop freaking out. This is the normie coin.

>someone on the internet told me to buy their bags so I did

You deserve to lose all your money faggot. If you want to succeed to your own research and don't do shit you don't understand.

Sweet larp bro

Kek never lies, just hodl

OP you posted this thread this morning and didn't even bother changing the picture. Do you just like attention?

Wtf is that Pic

>tfw I actually bought a LTC at $311

lol wife warping

someone else gonna be pounding your wife soon

If you're not a desperate cuck it will turn into $1,000 in a couple weeks. It jumped from $3.00 to $300+++ in one years time. Don't be a fucking idiot. Or do, I don't give a fuck, I'll just pick up those bags for you.

I wouldn't worry buddy, it's already on its way back up.
Note how it bottomed out around the same place that it had that consolidation on Dec 11th. Strong support. Now it's starting to slowly curl back up. This looks like the beginning of an uptrend

i bought at 360
hodl in there buddy

relax, being on coinbase you'll be back in the green in a month, 3 months max.

I bought at 380

Seriously don't buy into the fud. Litecoin will be just fine. It went from $3.00 to $300+ in one year. Imagine when that happens again.

If you aren't hurting for money you hold that shit till summer and you will be at least $700+ richer. If not hit me up at [email protected] and ill pay you the difference myself.

the delusion is real

litecoin belongs back at 100-150

>Citation needed.

I'll shoot you a smile in my lambo this summer.

>The stories and information posted here are works of autistic fiction and falsehood.

ftfy

you should lurk before you post

you should DEFINITELY lurk before you blow 50k on buttcoin lmao

Litecoin "belongs" at 0 because it's a shitcoin, and yet it's not at 0.

Understand that fundamentals don't matter in this market. Only hype pushes prices up. That's why biz can meme any useless shitcoin to 10x and beyond even though it's not worth 10x of what it started at.

Same exact reason penny stocks spike even though they're all shit companies that belong at 0

>Gambling with money you weren't willing to lose

These are the funniest threads! I cant breathe!! XDDDDD

kek funny, but false flag

>HE CAN'T HODL

Yeah I’m new to crypto, got lucky and bought BTC at $12,400 while it was mooning last week so I’m still comfortably in the black

I’m thinking about expanding to alts Veeky Forums likes shilling

the models you love so much on instagram get accosted by dubai and other middle eastern men who pay them to be degraded in wonderful ways

check out tag the sponsor

Oh no! It's a shitcoin, I'm sure you'll have no problem explaining why.

Whats that? You have nothing to say? Ya that's what I thought.

LTC will be fine...eventually. But anyone that bought at ATH not expecting a correction after a 400% run on a big market cap coin is retarded.

>listening to Veeky Forums
>investing in a grey coin
>investing all your funds into one basket
>investing during ath
>not hodling
i think we've reached peak Veeky Forums

>[email protected]
>Kayden Carter
You're gonna pay for this post, KAYDEN. IM COMING FOR YOU

IM STEALING ALL YOUR LTC WHEN I KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR

Sounds like a plan man. I'll have beer chillin in the fridge and/or a prepacked bowl with your name on it.

LTC will be over 1K by midpoint 2018

You shouldn't have bought in at ATH but just hodl my nigga it's practically impossible to lose money long-term in crypto right now.

Lmao. Should have bought Bitcoin Cash.

>He fell for the LTC meme

plz tell me it will go back up

4 months for $500

Don't look at it for a week and see what happens

>Thinking of selling then buying when it dips another 15% but it was just announced to go on bloomberg

>$50k into a shitcoin
AHAHAHAAHA
Pls be trolling tho, seriously dude, why?