What's your plan for the bear market?

When and what will you accumulate?

Pinks.

I sold all my crypto. Prolly gonna invest in stocks next year. I was thinking sp500 etf.

huhuhu gggGRRR heeheehee ggguguggGAROARR hoohoo rrrarrraRARRRRRR hehiehe

ETH, BTC, LTC as stable coins.

REQ, XBR, and XPR as my alts. Also SALT.

How else should I diversify Veeky Forums?

Planning to cash out 50% at least (mainly altcoins) and keep some monero (& maybe some eth)
Keeping money on exchange to buy back low.
Don't need money for christmas so ...

nice just in time for the stock crash

the next bear market won't crash alts because btc is going to go down very slowly and the futures will stop massive volatility

btc topped at 13000usd and will bottom at 4400 start of 2019

i cashed out and will use some of my profit for shorting

mine and accumulate. Ive got 4 S9's, 1 L3+ and a GPU Rig

LTC & ARK

bitcoin

Ark ETH and XMR.

DENT sell wall comin down lads

BRACE YOUR BAGS

What?

JUST

How many sats do you get a day?

ark monero

Doge

Here's some solid truth mixed with a bit of (not too much) speculation, aka, good trading advice:

Invest in about all of the banking coins. If the coin's use case targets banking transactions, get in. Banks have been reviewing crypto a few years now, waiting for the technology to mature and show stability. With IBM's pilot in the south pacific showing a positive net, its only a matter of time before a big multinational institution adopts one. When that happens it won't be a moon mission, the coin will go straight to Jupiter. In a bear market you want long term, solid goals. Read white papers, pick the coin you think is most attractive and put the majority of your allocated high risk funds into it. Hedge the rest of your high risk across all competing coins. Adoption of a banking coin is almost certain to happen in 2018. Sell on the pump and re-buy after the dump, but don't try and ride the pump unless the news is adoption; you'll get burned. If you follow this strategy, have some funds to invest already (sorry poorfags) and I am right about a big bank adopting a crypto, we'll be set for life.

Smoke weed and play PubG and Witcher 3.

Which, incidentally, is exactly the same as my plan for the bull market.