Nekonium, Japanese first Ethereum

Nekonium, Japanese first Ethereum

Very early stages, you can still get in and mine it here. Once the Japanese release their version of cryptokitties for nekonium it's game over.

nuko.oldbeyond.com/

Japanese Ethereum
Started on Askmona (do you remember monacoin's explosion from 10k to 170k satoshi?)

nekonium.github.io/

online wallet here
nukowallet.com

block explorer
nukoexplorer.oldbeyond.com/

first exchange

stocks.exchange/trade/NUKO/BTC

I got in at 1k satoshi and I honestly see this going to 10k-100k soon. The Monacoin community will have more of a creative outlet with Nekonium. Think of how much they love the avatar base customization system? Think of a japanese version of cryptokitties, Cryptomons.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium/

coinmarketcap has all the links for you

discordapp.com/invite/C8mJg44

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2836021
nekonium.github.io/
nukowallet.com
nuko.oldbeyond.com/#/faucet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the art community is hopping on already

Already mined 150 of them, price has gone up a lot, thinking of market buying 10k of them

devs talking about cloning cryptokitties for nekonium since nekonium is an eth clone

yea price has gone up a lot, it's pretty much because no one is selling cuz they know neko can replicate monacoins sucess really easy. monacoin paved the path to success, now the community can invest in nekonium

I would say just mine it right now everyone, there's a couple of pools out there, I'm not sure how the market price is right now but if you have a gpu lying around doing nothing, just start mining nekonium and you won't regret it from a month.

Its not that, its because not much has actually been mined by people other than the developer. The developer owns over 50% of the current supply...1 year worth was premined lmao, but I guess it doesn't matter.

how do mine?

How fast is mining this?

Do you suggest mining with claymore or ccminer?

>weebshit

I can deal with the FOMO, I'm out.

join the discord theres a mining help channel

How do you mine it? I'm using claymore/nanopool right now.

You can't just clone cryptokitties, image generation algorithm is proprietary

download claymore
Uses the ETHASH algorithm, the difficulty isn't hard on this coin so its like 50 a day on a 390 GPU
Claymore
Just go to your config and replace the address with your NEKO address and the website address to the pool address

cmon user, I dont have time for that

Isn't this just a test / practice version of Eth?

They even mention it isn't a coin to invest in.

"Please be aware that it is not a general speculative currency. The development system and service of this coin is not enough. It will be difficult to gain speculative benefits."

Its bascially a fork off ETH, I guess they made it for fun.

made for fun just like monacoin
they don't want investors/speculators, they want community members to have the coin.

Mined a bunch when the coin was almost dead. Nice to see it picking up but I have no idea who is buying at this price level.

50 a day is not so easy with so many miners jumping on now.

But it's a cat currency. All cat currencies moon.

So presumable I just change the highlighted parameter in pic to my own wallet address?

basically just change these 2 things and I'm good?

Alright gonna mine up as soon as I get the wallet setup.

It's cute but it's less than a shitcoin. Just about testing ethereum code and shit.

yes
yes

I'm also mining it on my CPU as well using Ethminer for an extra 0.5 MH

Can I CPU mine it?

Thanks user

Sending 0.05 BTC to buy up some more

What am I doing wrong?

Change the pool address to nuko.oldbeyond.com:8008

I went to the thread on bitcoinalk and downloaded wallet on github, all I have is a password and a public address, is that it? Usually other cryptos have like a 2nd private address, or other shit.

I'm downloading the "block" apparently on my nekonium wallet right now.

just to put into perspective,
monacoin is at ~4 terahash network hashrate
nekonium is a measly 56gh network hashrate

uhh there's a wallet like MEW you can use instead
Also I've posted about this coin before when it was at 300 sats, still pretty cheap up to 5000 sats

what do

thanks

What gives?

Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

help

fuck, the japs really know how to make shit cute
I'm tempted to buy this shit just because the logo is cute, somebody stop me

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2836021
I laugh at you all, trying to catch the rocket when its already started
Look who's crawling back now?

That sounds like Japs just being Japs, warning people not to invest because they're humble about how successful it could be.

there is a dev working on a mobile wallet
it has already been tested, it has a few bugs but he is very close to completion.

ok how many nuko u got tho

my holdings just went x3 already

>Nekonium
sounds just like the right coin that'll make me finally go neck... pardon, nek myself

just bought 1000K

I have a shitty laptop I bought at a pawn shop because my PC broke 8 months ago, should I even attempt to mine?

50k+

Still too late to buy at +490%?

no buy up to 5k sats easy money

Delete this. Sage

I bought 1450 @ 3k satoshi, A week's pay.

You fuckers better be right.

lmao I think I saw your order go through

>nekonium.github.io/
Is claymore better then ETH miner? Im getting around 34Mhashs righ now.

Where can you buy this?

send help
where do I get a wallet for my weeb coin

Gosh. You guys are dumb. Poor stay poor.

Its going to 10k sats which is 300%+ increase from here on out.

>Gosh. You guys are dumb. Poor stay poor.

Only one exchange atm, "stocks.exchange/"

Yes that 5btc volume will be great. Obviously the topic creator and his friends will cash out at 7x and these poor fucks will be left with the bags. Just because something happened before doesn't mean every pathetic marketcap coin scam is going to blow up. Make money - thats great but you guys are fucking shit to screw over these newbies.

I'm just here to make money lmao. It went up a lot since this thread was made. Also bitcoin is mooning right now

damn its coming down again...I should of sold a little bit of mine at 3k

MY SHEKELS!

For those using MyEtherWallet, when I go to add custom tokens for NUKO, what is the smart contract address and # of decimals?

this post was not meant to pump nuko, rather to just let everyone know about it so the small miners take part in it before it goes mainstream and on other exchanges. buying in the market right now is risky because there is so little volume and so little people selling. The exchange itself is working fine

Kek, don't worry just hold

>being this insecure

>nukowallet.com
>http
HTTPS bro

I tried that and it says that it can't connect to the node
How do I use Ethereum Wallet for this?

u have to download gnekonium on github
launch that
let it start syncing blocks
then launch the wallet

if you just launch the wallet nothing will happen

This shit is so fucking cute

You don't need a node, this is a Web wallet like MEW. You don't need to download anything at all. Just create a password and you've made your account

Do I just send NUKOs to the address it gives me or do I need to do something else so that it would accept the NUKOs?

this was vitalik's vision

in your wallet under accounts
you should have one there
copy that address
paste it to the faucet for nuko if you want to test it

nuko.oldbeyond.com/#/faucet

This is so autistic it might just work

I started mining but I'm dumb.. I can't dump all my fiat into crypto so I figure this is worth a shot in the long term. How many shares do I need to get any sort of significant payout? When do I recieve the coin?

This is such a comfy coin. It's just there for fun and to be cute :3

>tfw this coin made me realize I haven't had any light hearted fun ever since getting into crypto
fuck

forgot my pic

> Premine 12,448,421 NUKO

yeah lmao that one got me, the japanese won't care much though

Is the site broken right now, it doesn't seem to be loading

What the hell I would like to buy some

Just wait for a bit, you'll be able to access the site. Buy at least 5000 worth at 3k sats since it'll go much higher.

I'm getting 170 mh/s off a gtx 970
Total shares 1 rejected 1
Is that normal or did I fuck up? First time mining

no pools specified?

i did this and get this

Nah bro you go here www.nukowallet.com

It's twice as much as the goddamned circulating supply. If it goes 3X this chink will dump his load all over the market and crash it back to nothing.

>Only 4mh/s on nuko whilst 29mh/s on ethereum
Am I doing something wrong?

Its all explained in this thread. You need to edit the config text file.

Actually I'm getting all the rejected at 170 mh/sor dcr and 16 mh/s for eth which is not getting rejected
Is this normal?

-epool nuko.oldbeyond.com:8008
-ewal 0x86703eBf8b1DFf7ABbD2F4DB7315e7fB146c4993
-epsw x
-allpools 1
-mode 1.

I edited the config file and added these,
just change the wallet to your wallet
No idea if it's correct though

I think you should of waited a bit buy half now and buy half later. BTC mooning pretty hard right now so I think prices are going to come down a bit.
But hold strong friend.

any other fresh new coins to mine? it seems like people here usually keep quiet for a reason

vertcoin

lol, hadn't seen anyone saging in years

My hash rate keeps going down if the nekonium site stats are accurate
I can smell my computer cooking
Pending balance is .017 after 30 minites
lol should I even bother mining with one shit computer?