Wolf of Wall Street's bitcoin warning

Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsaU4-AUW2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D69CiO7eo44?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye ofc he is, its a bubble a fucking BUBBLE. next step is when is that shit bursting ?

this dude doesnt even know what a trendline is. he is a sales person

Everyone with 2 barincells knows this, but it ain't going to crash yet.

as long as people are lamenting that they want to buy in cheaper, it won't burst

Of course he is fucking is.

>Nobody is sure about the use of bitcoin
>transaction fees are too much for a currency
>slow as shit
>Doesnt fulfill its only function
Only thing going for bitcoin is the popularity and infrastructure built around it. Its fucking big but not big enough not to fall

Never because rich people who use this to avoid taxes are never cashing out and paying the kikes their cut

he's right

the blockchain is the future

bitcoin is not

the entire market is due for a massive correction

only monero will emerge

>muh tulip bubble
Every fucking time. Also, always do the opposite of what jews say.

I can't wait for all the /r/bitcoin niggers to get absolutely slammed by the crash

What's wrong with the CNN guy voice?

Guess I'm playing for my airplane ticket with not-money.

implying you can't move to monero. Or any other coin for that matter.

Everything is a bubble, so yes.

You remember napster? Bitcoin is the Napster of crypto currency.

His name is Richard Quest. He's a gay meth addict. Google richard quest arrested central park. They found him alone naked with a bag of meth and a rope tied around his balls.

reminds me of this
youtu.be/D69CiO7eo44?t=75

"Mhhhhhh something will happen"

fucking poor faggot I hope he is enjoying prison

This. Guy's a fucking salesman. Cryptocurrency is not his expertise at all so why the fuck does everybody pretend to care?

Many asset classes are currently in massive bubbles. The difference with crypto vs traditional stocks or property though is that

i: Most involved have little to no understanding of the technology or its value, just that others have made money off it

ii: There's zero expectation of performance as there is with companies or a property market. The only expectation is that the price continue to stay the same (as a store of value) or rise (as a speculative asset).

iii) Almost all crypto is near infinitely divisible making it accessible to people once they accept they don't have to own an entire bitcoin to be involved.Can't say the same with property and getting into funds is above most people's understanding or comfort.

So while we're in a bubble, there's something of a comfy ignorance to it. So long as the 'tards who took loans to buy crypto are the few when the shift comes maybe we'll get through it as suddenly people see the coinbase coins at a "discount".

> CNN
> Meth Addict Gay Richard Quest
> Convicted Fraud Wolf of Wallstreet
> (((Good Advice)))

Let's make an item about bitcoin. Who should we invite? Mr bubble, sir gay or the money skelleton?

LOOKS LIKE ELON MUSK W/ A COKE PROBLEM

As more people get comfortable with buying a cryptocurrecy, keeping it and even using it for transanctions in the "real world', more people will look into other cryptocurrencies. Eventually you'll have other currencies way better than currencies do today compared to bitcoin, which is when people will massively lessen the buying of bitcoins and focus on others. This threatens the price. Not saying bitcoin will fall next week or next month. However, it's not going to be high forever.

This sounds retarded.

>the futures
>youll have to buy the bitcoins

But all the futures ive read about settle in cash, you dont ever have to purchase a bitcoin.

Are there futures you have to settle with actual bitcoins?

so he says its going to skyrocket, nice.

Why do people listen to this conman?

>Lul but he was so cool in that movie!

Fucking brain dead normies

this, lmao.

>listening to a scammer

He just wants to buy your coins at cheap prices because he was late to the game.

He said there will be a short squeeze which will cause the price to go down. When in fact a short squeeze by definition the price goes up.

i have a decent amount of btc but i still wan't it to crash. the smug brainlets who are getting rich trigger me far too much.

number 3 is what will ensure bitcoin goes to 1 million usd.

think about it, people realise they cant own a fully btc, the mbtc 0.001 btc bubble begins.

After paradise and panama papers being leaked on purpose people will hide into crypto.

another thing to note is comparing crypto to stocks. Stocks typically get split (hence why shit like apple, microsoft, netflix, ect isn't in the 4-5 digits). So, the prices for higher mkcap coins aren't all that surprising given the amount of growth.

Jesus, these comments
>y-you don't understand blockchain

Are all buttcoin cultists like this?