The next Ethereum

The next Ethereum.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop. You're making me hard, user.

So your saying there is a chance?

I hope so

Very high chances.

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu

Top kek

HAHAHAHAHA
8/8 b8

Sergey is a fantastic speaker. too bad he can't code himself out of a paper bag

What are we looking for here?

this coin is going to die like bancor and signatum died in a month

Another Veeky Forums flavor of the month shitcoin shill

I see nothing of relevance.

Bancor and Signatum were forgotten in a month but Link is closer to DGB which still has like a thread every two days.

When you get a guy sticking a sharpie in a pooper because of how hard he got JUSTd it stops being a flavor of the month.

See the connection?

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

>swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu

hahaha this is obv ripple, thats why xrp bois r hitting 1$ today

guess they wont

Believe what you will. The sbios17 page 25 is quite distinct.

>t. Another idiot who doesn't know the first thing about link or ripple

Can only do so much ever.

Not really.

2$ eow

Damn

Neither could Steve Jobs.

Really what am I missing here? The fact that AllianceLite2 is a thing?

Internet Explorer
>dropped
srsly tho, this is the absolute state or rory
linktards BTFO

Well, the only thing concrete assumptions we can make are 1) Whatever the chain link PoC was, it included this alliance lite2 thing.
Second, we can conclude that SWIFT sees alliance lite2 as a solution to some of their problems. From these two reasonable assumptions I will guess that XRP is probably meaningless to SWIFT, because they have their own shit. Obviously I can't know for sure though

Unfortunately for Sergey, the Woz in this situation isn't working on his project, he's working on ETH.

Alliance lite2 specifies using IE for some reason.

Well yeah but just because it used a Swift system doesn't mean anything. Of course they would show a diagram of what the system would look like if it were integrated.

That doesn't actually mean anything though.

It means that SWIFT has less of an incentive to use XRP, which would force them to replace parts of their current infrastructure ie alliance lite2