Casual MTG

Because kitchen table is best table.

My friends and I opened a box yesterday, then built decks out of the contents. Things went slowly so we didn't quite finish trading around.

I ended up with this, would appreciate some help on it.

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/menacesparks/

Cardpool is pretty limited; we said we would try to stick to just the contents of the box.

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gideons-pillow-fort-no-girls-or-fun-allowed/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-white-tokens-300-dudes-seriously/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ninjers-3/
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/king-macaw-the-gold-cursed-1/
deckstats.net/decks/60641/628250-justice-for-harambe-014/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the only MTG general I would ever think about posting in and I want to encourage these threads to stick around. Sadly I'm on a train to the airport rn and can't post more than a few fun casual jank decks I brewed up when I was bored, here we go lads

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gideons-pillow-fort-no-girls-or-fun-allowed/

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-white-tokens-300-dudes-seriously/

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ninjers-3/

As a way to encourage discussion, what's holding you back from realising most of your brews? Land base for me. I wish they'd be more liberal with land reprints. Lands should never be past uncommon, just my .02 dollaridoos though.

I miss the days when I played seriously janky decks assembled out of my nonsensical scrapheap of a collection

Like, 'I want to play slivers but I have under 10. Hrrm, but I have all these Mistform creatures...'

I'll just post my list here, I don't have it on tapped out yet. Something I brewed recently

Creatures
4x Invisible Stalker
3x Geist of Saint Traft
4x Ascended Law Mage
4x Reflector Mage
1x Bruna Light of Alabaster

Enchantments
3x Steel of The Godhead
4x Aqueous Form
4x Detention Sphere
4x Ethereal Armor

Instants
3x Azorius Charm

Sorceries
2x Supreme Verdict

With 4x glacial fortresses then an equal distribution of plains/islands

>kitchen table decks

Please leave

>Bitching about kitchen table decks
>On casual MTG general

Please leave.

It is kitchen table bro.

Go back to Legacy general faggot

>Call's me a faggot
>Even though those aren't my decks
Good going faggot, you made yourself look retarded as well.

People like you are why we can't have nice threads. These decks aren't just kitchen table fuck around shit, they're worth quite a bit of money from the lands alone. Kill yourself retard.

these aren't legacy-calibre. also I just play for fun.

These decks aren't just kitchen table fuck around shit

my kitchen table is different from yours.

Just gonna warn you OP, there's a reason these threads dont stick around. And I hate to tell you: But formatfags are such assmad autists they will literally come into this thread and ruin it like and ruin your fun. Because if you're not playing the rules that WOTC has laid down in iron, you must be some sort of fun-loving type, and we can't have that. Seriously format fags are the worst.

>B-But user, how do you deal with overpow-
Its called fucking social skills. Most kitchen table players play with friends. If your friend is such a powerhungry shitlord that they constantly buy the 100$ cards and use 1st turn infini-combos, you just tell them its no fun, and if they're still doing it you stop inviting them, because why do you want to be friends with those types anyway?[/spoilers].

Sorry, I'm just sick of seeing these threads ruined by people that can't let KT magic players just have some fun.

Alright, whatever

As, I've stated before you insignificant worm, those are not my decks. I also don't see anything wrong with said decks if everyone at the table is fine with them. Yes, those decks are expensive as fuck (and I'm a little jelly about the humility, since I want one), but if everyone knows what going to happen and they're fine with it, then no problems. However, I play with multiple people at the same time, so expensive decks like those ones are going to be targeted, plus everyone at my table is half casual, half competitive.

kys

>insignificant worm

tryhard/10

>tryhard/10

faggot/10

autism/autism

God dam, can't I enjoy my angry you little bitch?

no lol

Well, that was fun, but in a seriousness lets get back talking about kitchen table. So, I've got to deal with a dick who's main purpose of his deck is to use oath of the druid to pull out some disgsuting fatties out (however, he's an idiot and only has, I believe 6-7 creatures in his deck, but they're like Akroma and original Emrakul). I was thinking making a deck filled with disgusting fatties and using his Oath against him, or maybe that's a bad idea.

>however, he's an idiot and only has, I believe 6-7 creatures in his deck

Literally no problems with this. Oath doesn't need more than 3-4 creatures anyway.

I used to run Akroma/Razia in Oath, but would use Emrakul/Blightsteel these days.

use Bribery and so on to steal his dudes, or play creatureless/shit that doesn't stick around on his turn so he can't Oath.

Unless he's using Forbidden Orchard or something similar to force you to have dudes...

Thanks. The bad news is that he does have Forbidden Orchard, but the good news is that we're a free for all table (at average 4 to 6 players at the table). However, I do believe that our blue player may do what you said (steal his dudes and get rid of his enchantments), because I saw the gears clicking away in his head.

There's always Grip if you want to 100% kill his Oaths without fear of counters.

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/king-macaw-the-gold-cursed-1/

More kitchen table jank

>Completely forget about Krosan Grip
Well, I'm an idiot. Going to make sure a couple go into my Naya stompy (or maybe put them into my upcoming B/G permission monster mash).

I feel like this is the thread to ask

pic related 80€ y/n

I'm probably going to keep the decks as they are, sleeve everything and bring them out when people come home to play planechase between each other

NOT IF I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD

I would, it sure as hell is better than 115$

I'm convinced. Thanks, fellow user.

Shhheeeeiiiittttt, dawg. Go get some. Go get some now.

Here is one of my casual decks:

deckstats.net/decks/60641/628250-justice-for-harambe-014/en

What you think?

I like it. It's fun and by the looks of it, it can do some good damage if someone's not taking you seriously.

Needs the strongest