Told u.. deluded linkies

Had to get greedy!!

Been feeling generous lately maybe I will help you out tomorrow with a 2x coin.

I’d suggest u get out now and maybe still make a small buck or tiny loss. Previous generation of linkes were worst off but history always repeats itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_interfacesintegration_video_alliancelite2.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just holding 100 desu.

Want to become a node any linkies so distraught that they'll give me freebies?

absolute state of nolinkers

are you retarded? it was 1300 sats 2 days ago, 15 cents 2 weeks ago and now it's at 31 cents per. I'm already 40% up since I bought and LINK is looking like an easy x100 in 2018, shit's going great

Distraught? I've made 20k this month, also no begging allowed.

After the next btc run that coin will be .18c

That coin is full of whimps

It keeps climbing slowly but steadily. What exactly is your point?
As for your generous suggestion, take it and shove it up your ass, fucker.

Your too stupid to see what’s in front of you fuck face. You deserve to lose your money.

Hold those bags .... hahahah

Flush

wtf I only have 647 LINK. Why didn’t I buy more

So it’s a good investment just something you dont need to sell your house for.

Good investment from a year from now but have these monkeys don’t even know what chainlink is.

It’s a long term project with major risks but also big rewards

Correct, here it is.

Read this, page 25 will catch your attention.
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
This will then make sense.
swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_interfacesintegration_video_alliancelite2.mp4

gay thread is gay, don't listen to gay faggot OP

He right 4 hrs ago I said it hit 2200 and sink and sink. Then 45 mins ago I said sell for your small profit or tiny loss.

My ya I am gay don’t listen.. great advise on biz you bought cause of idiots like this.

Don’t listen to who is right,

Flush

My knowledge of game theory is telling me to buy more.

y'all expect this to moon like bitcoin and other shit you wanna profit on in a fucking day or two

you're missing the whole point of this

PRICE SINGULARITY NIGGA

Like I said in threads before nodes payout in Ethereum honestly what can go wrong.

Wow thanks user, even though I don't understand it. Looks like the partnership is real.

Maybe in 2 years after they complete phase 3 of testing. Buy and hold like your brothers...lmao

You guys are so sad now I know why everyone hates you guys.

Your welcome. It will be the backend support for the entire alliant change over, which will bring every bank that partners with swift into complience with iso 20022.

Swift is considering dropping DLT so if they do. Chainlink is screwed.

Don’t believe pull up their report in October

>...
>lmao
Back to plebbit.