Shill me a coin

Shill me a coin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE&t=
coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/
fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001
oracletimes.com/stellar-xml-hong-kong-meetup-will-bring-momentum-in-china-2018/
coindesk.com/japanese-shipping-giant-ibm-to-trial-blockchain-in-cross-border-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End of thread.

ODN

this math formula makes perfect sense

It shows that a ball park figure of 1-10 cents per Dogecoin is actually quite a plausible prediction.

RCN

Just visit their site and read their white paper and road map, then look at their market cap and compare it to SALT

VIA but I won't shill it. Do your research if you want to be rich.

mana. it's a place where normal people will spend money

much calculations

I’m buying some RCN after Ripple pump.

Checked.
Is Dogecoin really this easy to ride?

Pretty much. Been here since the beginning of Dogecoin. I don't like day trading, I like to buy sure things and being patent.

Why do people keep coming back to it?

RPX

Waves coin. user coin is a meme and waves is government friendly so there is no chance it will become illegal. Creator spoke with Putin once and single handedly got him interested in creating a cryptoruple. Really think about that, he got the Czar of Russia to rethink this whole printing money business. I don't need to bother explaining anything else, look into it yourself.

I don't own dogecoin but I don't hate on it. There are virtually no fees associated with it and its really fast and its incredibly stable (not much dipping.)

Dogecoin is a good choice if you have strong hands and don't want you memes to be dreams.

ADA is still a decent long term hodl

>MFW 2.89 goes to 1.44 from dropping the other coins effectively cutting your wealth in half.
>MFW they will do it the second it hits $1.00.

You've been warned.

It's hard to say, its a likeable meme with a community that enjoys creating propoganda that was very popular and the coin now has history and media attention..

But apart from that, it just reveals the pump & drump nature of the crypto market. With Dogecoin it is a meme, the community likes making jokes etc about going to the moon. Think of it like an ironic self fulfilling prophecy.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oiThw2RxE&t=

XLM. Proven results, proven team, proven partnership, currently in a dip on a long moon mission.

Hijacking this thread

Next dubs decides which coin I all in

RDD

+1 on doge

Dogecoin

Low market cap mass adoption coin shilling please no more ada xlm recs

EOS
ill take you to the moon with me

Dogecoin

Dogecoin

RCN

Dogecoin.

short dogecoin. btc is rising, doge will go back down to 15 satoshi. get in while it's still 21-22 satoshi and enjoy your extra 5%

RaiBlocks. Hard to get now though. Exchanges where you can get it got DDoS by the popularity of the coin. It's now trading wayyyyy too low

FUCK

Well played
This guy just got shat on

pffffffft.

RCN is a promising coin you idiots

>Not announced yet
>Dirt cheap
>Easy x10 potential on an actual marketcap.

Double-checked, now you have my attn.
Prithee, what's so promising about it?

it has a relatively low market cap and seems to have a strong team, which communicates well.

it's a lending platform and it aims at connecting borrowers and lenders, and have impartial credit ratings performed.

it already has a 100k+ user base in argentina (or maybe all of SA, not sure). south america is a good market because there are lots of people who don't have access to credit

I've also put a bit into ethlend. don't know if it will take off, but it has a very low market cap and seemingly a strong team.

triple with ripple. normies can be manipulated when it gets put on normiebase.

coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/

fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001

oracletimes.com/stellar-xml-hong-kong-meetup-will-bring-momentum-in-china-2018/

coindesk.com/japanese-shipping-giant-ibm-to-trial-blockchain-in-cross-border-trade/

I can only shill so much then I run out of room...

Dnotes, looks like a dead coin until you do a little digging. Will be forking to pos early next year, active bit talk thread.
Risky so I would (and did) only buy a small stack and hold.