Veeky Forums plays Warhammer Total War

I remember we used to do this with some other games. I wonder if it'd work with Total Warhamster?

Dubs to decide faction.

and now with pic not for ants.

Yes OP is a screaming faggot.

One for Empire!

The Empire!

Oi how bout sum dorfs?

Dorfs.

Another for Empire!

Morghur the Shadowgave

Wood elves, cuz I wanna see if they are fun before I shell out cash

Go Dorf or Go Home!

ding ding we have a winner folks

WOOD ELVES
O
O
D

E
L
V
E
S

Beastie Boyz

>Morghur the Shadowgave
Ok, so we beastmen now?

DWARVES.

it's to late you autistic neckbearded faggot. We beastmen now, if op ever gets around to doing anything.

Fug me I thought this thread would have died. We beasties now.

The Welves are actually pretty good. I completed their campaign on VH last weekend.

Some advice, if you are very sneaky you can conquer all of Athel Loren by turn 15, then just run around the map with Durthu screaming "FUCK YOU IMMA TREE!"

>pic related is our boy.

Ok lads, here's where we start.

I'll give this five minutes (as always dubs wins) to say where we attack first.

rape the elves
a
p
e

t
h
e

e
l
v
e
s

We're a bit far from them but unless anyone else says anything in the next two minutes, Malagor, Lord of /d/ will go to Athel Loren.

In the meantime we've upgraded our herdstones and started researching toward more money.

Make Dietershafen scream.

Second.

Well technically it's on the way to Athel Loren (and we need money) so we'll rape them first.

Ok Dietershafen, it's /d/ time.

What's the best way to show you all the fights?

Though this one I think is maybe an autoresolve.

eh stills i guess. I mean webms or some sort of other moving media would take to much effort.

I'll try and autoresolve them if I can to keep the thread moving.

Have some hairy harpy tits

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS?

OK anons, am assuming Salzenmund next?

got 5 minutes

It turns out there's actually quite a lot of dudes in Salzenmund so we have decided to to go somewhere smaller - on our quest to fuck elven bitches in Athel Loren but where user?

REMOVE ELF

What's this game like btw? Because of the other recent ones in the series I assumed it would be buggy af when it came out, what's it like now they've had time to patch it?

Compared to others, not so glitchy. I guess those delays were spent doing something.