Buy the dip!

you call this a dip?
jesus christ you're new

You don't know whats coming do you? ;)

I FOMO that this is a dip. Uggh I want to buy at like 600.

this is barely a dip, ETH fluctuated by twice as much yesterday

If it drops under .04 I'm selling. I swear to god I am not going to sit here and watch all my funds dribble away until I am liquidated, like has already happened TWICE before with ETH/BTC. They're not fucking me this time, I'll cut my losses and start again somewhere else. This shit pisses me off sometimes lol.

C O R R E C T I O N

how low will it go guys?

yea its tough watching your $50 investment turn to $45. stay strong bro

>buy the dip

what's liquidated mean. the coins lose so much value you lose all your money?

you're actually completely retarded. people spam the hodl meme for a reason and you're still here trying to day trade and whine about losses? you weak handed little bitch

man I went from 3K to $300 in 3 days, when eth went all the way .026. Then in just a week I'm back over 2K again! Until last night, and now I'm looking at liquidation AGAIN. This shit is stressing me out man.

liquidation is what happens when you trade on margin, so don't be an idiot and do that like me.

>Trading Crypto.
>On Margin.

Yeah it's dumb and you would I'd learn my lesson... but the fact is that majority of people on Veeky Forums are doing it regardless.

this is worse than a dip, it's just slowly bleeding to death

Crypto is already extreme high risk. Why in the holy hell would you make it 10 times harder?

Just buy a bunch of blue chips and hold for a fucking year.

gotcha thanks for the knowledge

because I want money NOW, not in a year. Simple.

what a fun larp mommy

Makes sense

SELL BEFORE THE DIP!

I FUCKED UP ON LTC and hodled at 330, and nows its 280. Could have made big gains durring that time. FML. Not going to let ETH DO THE SAME WHEN IT HITS 500.

It's fags like you that can't hodl

Good info user, you seem like a representative sample. I'm going to buy another 100 ETH if it drops below .04 with some force.

I have over 3000 ETH now, average buy ~$330, accumulating at least till full PoS.

Ah yes, of course. I didn't sell, btw. I guess we'll see if I get fucked now.

Bump. Just to laugh at you mainly retard.

Well, there you go. I was liquidated. Hands of steel, yay for me. Oh well, I'll build it back up again.

Making a deal with the devil. 50 eth just purchased at 666.06.