Everyone that's mocking IOTA holders right now

Everyone that's mocking IOTA holders right now

>you going to be literally chocking on your tears next year for missing IOTA rocket

>saving screencap for 12/12/2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbJMtJq20NY&index=4&list=PLHBPbQhYW5p5w3cDXMF-HBJlC4DWn6rQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=EbJMtJq20NY&index=4&list=PLHBPbQhYW5p5w3cDXMF-HBJlC4DWn6rQw

Explain how and why then

I just bought 27 is that enough?

enough for what ?

U should be fucking jailed for scanming ppl to buy IOTA how much are you holding and what is your loss now?

loss with IOTA ?
>what's that ?

>IOTA
>DAG
>"ternary"
>developers literally claimed to have intentionally inserted bugs in their own roll your own hashing algorithm
>developers believe in smart refugee cities
>developers constantly shilling unethically about their ""partnerships""

Even IF DAG blockchains could work (they don't) why the fuck do you think this retarded, narcissistic, lying bunch of Russian faggots could pull it off?

Is that pic supposed to be the new terniary chip from JINN ?

>literal state of /pol

I won't say much but buy 10G of IOTA while it's cheap and you still can

Want to explain how DAGs account for time-sensitive processes with the """"tangle"""" (aka every smart contract ever).

Shhhh... I'm trying to accumulate sub 3 dollars punk...

you typing some smart words but have zero comprehension behind it.

Look I'm not going to FUD here, but I was really interested in IOTA and wanted to invest in it. But I'm feeling off with the DEVS.. For such big market cap they still seem so raw ? No good working wallet ? Hype on it's partnerships (Dont begin about intern microsoft dude Omkar Naik)? No feedback from devs on it's project roadmap and such only backlashing at users and creating hype (not good marketing either)

You're a fucking pajeet. Enjoy losing everything when the market wakes up to the fact that IOTA is run by people as smart as you.

>chocking

what does IOTA even do?
>inb4 DYOR

>Look I'm not going to FUD here
proceeds to FUD
niga you boring tldr

So having a clear opinion about something is FUDDING just being objective. Idea great, Dev not so great

Study more and you'll realize the idea not so great either

>Muh fee fees
>objective

bought some more, thanks for fake news shils and droping down the price. See ya Dec 2019 with my bags so fat you will all cry with your shitty marines coins lol. Stay poor fags.

i feel pretty comfy holding iota atm. i don't think it will actually win but there's gains to be gained

Buy RaiBlocks.

>holding IOTA unironically
Kill yourself you fucking mong

that's a man baby