/cyoag/ CYOA General: Opposite edition

>Previous thread:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Bring out your best reversal-themed CYOAs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjDreiY-HwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mariko and Emeline

Honestly I think Klara and Martin would be the most fun to have around the house. But I have a feeling if you don't cook or are cool with a garage band your answer might be different.

Welp. Time for Almost SciFi!

How do you guys keep track of new OC? There was a guy with a gdrive of new releases by month but it seems like he stopped half a year ago.

I've been gone for a few months and sifting through that many threads on 4plebs looking for the new cyoas would take forever. Is there a better way?

Klara and Nathaniel

There isn't a better way.

The Bullet

>The Now; Watcher

>High Tech Understanding
>Religious Studies
>Martial Training
>Runner
>Utilitarian
>Raider
>Scavenger
>Sniper
>Frontliner
>Survivor
>Material Proficiency (Bullet)
>Languages Proficiency (Free)
>Gun-Nut (Free)

>Combat Attire

>Upgrade 1
>Seven-Shot Colt Revolver [AP]
>AD-83 Assault Rifle [AP]
>Traveler Maxim Gun [HP]
>Coriatx Las-Rifle
>Vindicator Minigun
>MAD.11 Hunting Shotgun [Explosive]
>RPG-71
>M911-Modded

>Bottomless Bag
>Magical Protection Vestments
>Muscle Memory Modules
>Mechanical Transfusion
>Rail Line Pass
>Standard Breather
>MagiblocTM Coinage (In the shape of shells)
>Non-Sentient Servo Skull (Free)

>Forever Alone x5
>IDNNGD! x4
>Destined for Greater Things
>Marked
>Looter
>Notorious
>The Renegade

>Archivists: Objective SIGMA
>The Dakka-Conventional Church

>Pipeline 102

>Uruk |The Sons of the Hajik|

>The Veteran

Here's the monstergirl dystopia cyoa in a much cleaner, legible font. Nothing else was changed other than some adjustments to make up for the slight changes in font size.

I hope you've all enjoyed it. I'm open to suggestions on what kind of cyoa I should do next.

technically, if you choose "yourself", you are effectively hitting all the buttons at once.

if you wanna be the next guy who upkeeps a googledrive or a pastebin of 4plebs links or whateverthehellyouthinkisbest then please go ahead
most of us dont because...well were fucking lazy thats why

The Past is dead.
With the Gungeon ransacked and the gun discharged, the Bulletkin are without purpose. For millennia, they and their allies had fended off any incursion. Armies lay shattered at their feet, their tools taken for use in the defense. Countless Gungeoneers had ventured into those, all seeking the gun that can erase their heinous mistakes. Countless Gungeoneers left dejected, only alive due to the mercy of that treasure which they sought. Yet more have been trapped within, taken prisoner for their transgressions. For millennia, the Gungeon lay indomitable, and Kaliber had been pleased.
However, it only takes one failure for it all to end.
Unlike the others, this Gungeoneer never gave up. A thousand times he fell to the floor riddled with bullet-holes, and a thousand times he returned to try again. Time proved his ally, and he eventually stood triumphant atop a mountain of shells, bullets and explosives, his prize in his grasp.
He fired the Gun that can kill the Past.
Brought low by their defeat, a single Bulletkin has taken it upon himself to right this wrong. Called traitor by his kin, he fought tooth and nail to pursue that Gungeoneer, following in his footsteps as he battled through the place he once called home. After years of fighting his brothers and sisters, he finally forged the only bullet that that holy Gun will accept, and set out upon the trail. He would recover what was stolen and use it to erase that Gungeoneer from existence and return the Gungeon to its former glory.
The Bulletkin shall kill his Past.

I thought the original font was better but considering responses apparantly i was not in the majority on that one

that being said ill take the slimy blueberry with the christian governmental stickers n what have you
potentially dead race means i have no inlaws to deal with, successful marriage is a go-go

So what happens if I tell 4C-92514 about Rl'yeh?

I have to help "Hotaru" and what is GAR she was mentioning.

>MINOR POWERS: Absolutely Anonymous, The King Of Games

>MAJOR POWER: Information Gigahighway

GAR means she wants a manly man whose fully of vigor.

Got some further progress on my CYOA Its still a work in progress. Page one is done I think (except for all the spelling and grammar errors).

Did some changes on it since I posted it before nerfed the Angel, The Shadow, invulnerability, cleared up some things that was not very clear. Added some texts here and there.

I will start working on the Second page tomorrow which will be Powers and Artifacts. The last page will be Companions, Quests and Drawbacks.

Would love some feedback and yes I know the spelling and grammar is terrible >

It looks nice, but the threat levels aren't really clear and I'm not able to read their species name, that I think is written on the side.

>INSIGHT
>CREATION
>DESTRUCTION

>Transform objects
>Create objects
>Erase knowledge

>Perfect transmutation

And all it cost was most likely my soul!

Try to get all your image boxes the same size for each category.

I'll definitely give you more feedback and suggestions once the project is near finished. I am looking forward to it.

>GAR means she wants a manly man whose fully of vigor.

Thanks user this will be different. At least I'm serious most of the time.

Bitches be crazy. 1, 4 5 and 6 especially. 2 is just mentally deficient. The only reasonable one is 3, "Hotaru", who's just a geeky (literal) cockroach.

>Thanks user this will be different. At least I'm serious most of the time.
Honestly I doubt she even got to see your picture and the government just selected her for you.

MH update when?

4 has PTSD and had an awkward time of adapting to the human world, and 5 is just a criminal.

>Honestly I doubt she even got to see your picture and the government just selected her for you.

I know that, but I was talking about being more manly because she needs help and someone she can trust.

>I know that, but I was talking about being more manly because she needs help and someone she can trust.
Oh good god yes, what she needs someone to support her, not dick her.

Probably around new years. I am looking into adding a new discipline if I am able to fit it all. Seperating elements from the Magical discipline and just making an Elemental tree. Just a thought experiment right now but I wanted to ask feedback on it tomorrow.

It will take some work to come up with new stuff but now that I've really starting thinking about skills I wanted to change or add made me come up with way too much stuff that I kind of want to add.

I also adjusted a lot of descriptions, altered a few things, been thinking about more events and more general world building (have come up with some) and I have been searching for images.

>Oh good god yes, what she needs someone to support her, not dick her.

Who said I was talking about giving her the D?, she needs help and has ignited my need to help people and the thought of people hurting her or her being sad is getting me boiling mad.

Only the changes are listed. All other options say the same.

Reality Slider - All the way to the left, everyone knows!
Birthrate Knob - 40% Male 60% Female

Males - Mammaries, hips, pheromones on. Puberty growth 2.
Females - Pheromones on.

IQ - Men and women now have an average IQ of 150. The bell curve for both is medium (in between where it is right now for both sexes).

Welcome to a future filled with intelligent girls and /d/ickgirls. Anyone have popcorn? I need a snack while I watch the entertainment that will be Islam burning itself down in the new world.

The hype is real.

"just" a criminal whose already basically gotten away scott free with her dosh, and wants to spend it taking care of you while you cuddle every night.

I know she's almost pure daughter material.

If you act like this around imaginary characters, I can't imagine what great lengths you'd go to to help real people in distress.

I don't think anyone would object to more skill trees. More skills is more variation. Just don't make a Whizzard tree so the pee bomber doesn't come back.

5 is a sociopath. She MIGHT not be violent but she's still dangerous. 4 is a time bomb who might rip you to shreds with her claws if her memories come up wrong. Without meaning to of course.

The Smug Bitch should probably have double the weakness of the rival, otherwise they are just a bit op.

Dumb fucking question. I heard a bunch of people were bitching about the Culling. I personally don't mind, but I saw a couple of obvious ways out that seemed TOO obvious.

>You can just use your private plane to ignore the Culling while it's going on.
>You can just buy exemption from the entire Prevernal season. You don't even lose anything since you wouldn't gain tribute then anyway unless you were actively culling.

Is this intentional? Both of these options are notably cheaper than the Exemption perk. You probably don't have enough to buy your waifu servant or whatever non-important nonsense you wanted, but it's more than doable.

Better idea, make monsters (and hunters) explicitly immune to conventional explosives and such. Everything is magic and shit.

Did you read 4 she's more likely to rip herself to shreds than anyone else.

>Absolutely Anonymous
>Supreme Overmoderator (Reddit)
>Information Gigahighway

I don't even use Reddit I just like knowing I could go there and change stuff to mess with people like requiring all threads to be about Luigi in the Nintendo subreddit

That is also a possibility. Her family was killed by humans in front of her though, she may very well lash out at the nearest human (you) if she remembers that in a bad way.

>I can't imagine what great lengths you'd go to to help real people in distress.

It's a problem I can't help and after great pains learned to not let people take advantage of my kindness but if I see a person in trouble I have to help them or regret it later even if I couldn't have done anything

>I know she's almost pure daughter material

Yes

Your right, I should probobly nerf The Smug Bitch. I think Im gonna add that The Smug Bitch MUST take 1 or 2 drawbacks or something which they won't get any points for.

>dat spoiler

Why are you such a glutton for disappointment and tragedy?

Also who is a bigger asshole, The Smug Bitch or The Joker?

>take some element magic
>take enchanting
>enchant bombs with elemental magic

Her threat rating was based on her connection to redacted people and its still low. She might end up lashing out at you but it seems more likely that she'd try to pull a runner and break herself on a doorway.

You are underestimating Luck. The Smug Bitch is the only one virtually guaranteed to go down.

And the character sheet.
youtube.com/watch?v=TjDreiY-HwA

Does anyone else ever make full on games?
I used to make CYOA images, but I moved on to making twine games eventually because I think it's more fun

Here comes those guys who read everything as negatively as possible.

>Why are you such a glutton for disappointment and tragedy?

It was nothing that major but it did help me learn. But the reason I do it is simple, I don't do it for them I do it for me so that I can know I won't regret it late.

I actually went backwards. I'm a game designer that screws around making CYOAs in my downtime.

Both are fun.

I started on twine and moved down to CYOAs because they have less overhead. And more narrative flexibility. But hey, to each his own.

I think this guy should be added, I love the little writing by the Newkid Greeter.

The Culling is automatic and teleports all hunters who didn't take exemption to a random location on a fuckhuge island where they need to survive the last 40 days of the prevernal season, recall is turned off for the duration. The survivors are teleported back at the end of the Culling.

Bless has stated in the past that the island is sufficiently large enough to contain all the major biomes found in the hunting license, its large enough that chances of interacting with another hunter is slim unless you are actively trying to find the others and the mortality rate is like 10% or so, more hunters die from hunting monsters than getting killed during the Culling.

1 HP

Vampiric
Mind's Play (1)
Sunlight 1 (+1)
Fire 1 (+1)
Garlic 1 (+1)
Bonus (+2)
Enhanced Senses (1)
Enhanced Speed (2)
Unaging (4)
VP+2 (4)

Total Conversion (8)
Retain Form (1)
Reverts (0)
Remembers (+2)

Memory Tap 1 (1)
Skill Tap 2 (1)
The Cloud (+3)
Network (+2)
Free Will (+5)

Finding people who think loyalty is worth eternal life and powers is definitely not an impossibility. Keeping it to a small cabal also ensures minimum negative impact from free will. I imagine that the death of the OHB in this case still effectively overwrites the next oldest host's mind with my own, at least.

Sounds like bullshit after the fact justifications to me.

Did the piss bomber rape your waiu or something? What exactly did he do that breaks the cyoa?

He's going to spend so much time making bombs and being nutty apoc prepper/survialist he'll most like be under experienced compared to a normal build.

I like the theme there, a 'haha you're fucked, but nah JK' about it.

Those were both me. I'm not usually that guy but these are some seriously unstable women.

#1 is a baby-crazy (in the exact words of the CYOA) yandere. She should be reasonably safe as long as you don't directly piss her off. Still might crush you but that just comes with the species.

#2 is perfectly safe, just weird and not very really relatable.

#3 is fine. Author was going for cute and dorky. Worst part about her is just being a cockroach.

#4 as I've stated is a PTSD time bomb. She's a danger to herself and others regardless of her intent and would easily qualify to be institutionalized on both merits.

#5 continues to engage in serious criminal acts without remorse and would have no problems killing you or anyone else, or at least having them killed, if you or they were to get in her way. I was wrong when I called her a sociopath, because she appears to have no conscience whatsoever, which renders her a psychopath.

#6 is a vigilante. She's probably safe for you specifically as long as you don't get on her bad side (barring accidents)

Leah and Martin. I want to see the dragon and the wizard deal with each other in this world.

Minor Powers - Camwhore Supreme and Artistic Awakening.
Major Power - Information Gigahighway

Life, Insight, Cute. I'm sold on this combo as my imagination becomes reality.

Remember to stay faithful, anons. It's the holiest of seasons, after all.

Buying vacation during prevernal doesn't exempt you from the culling, because all it does is make it so you don't have to hunt. It doesn't affect what others can do to you like exempt does, so its basically useless during culling.

During the culling, anything is allowed. That means that your private dimension ain't so private anymore. Whatever magical sanctions that kept other's from entering are gone, and now the average hunter can enter as easily as they can any of the many other dimensions that aren't private during the hunting season proper.

Alright. Thanks for clearing that up.

Even if it is, I don't see a problem with it. Clearly there was backlash on the subject.

Whether it was justification after the fact or not is irrelevant, unless you REALLY just want a reason to gripe about every little thing, in which case feel free to gripe at how petty and pathetic your life is.

I sure can't wait until someone makes a build dedicated to raping everyone's waifus during the Culling. The shitstorm will destroy the threads and any Monster Hunter RP while Bliss masturbates furiously like a drooling invalid incapable of understanding the true impact of his actions.

Great Strength
Healing
Incorruptibility

Let me know what you would like to see. I will read this thread tomorrow when I wake up.

Bombs aren't that big of a deal to me honestly. They are a threat but the bombs an amateur would make otherwise an inefficient tool. In the hunting realm explosives already exist and can be bought. There are superpowered people running around with various ways to survive a bomb, defend against it, recover from it, or even detect it. I really don't see a problem other than him trying to sabotage a sewer system. I mean come on, I am not autistic to have thought about how sewage is handled in that universe.

My opinion, let him be. He still needs to hunt next to his little piss project and I don't see a problem considering the (fictional and ambiguous) power levels of the hunter universe.

I thought it was common knowledge to not to attempt cheating the system. I hate rule lawyering because if you're going to be a little bitch and claim something that goes counter with common sense then what is the point?

Anyway, post me your wishes, suggestions or anything else that could help, like orange themed anime elemental pictures. I am going to sleep now and read them tomorrow.

The full moon thing on invulnerability seems kinda dumb. What if your rival's realm doesn't have a moon, or a moon that is always full?
I'd take that out and just make it more expensive

>post me your wishes
That you'll remove the Culling like a sensible person.

It's called Exempt and it's already an option. A sensible person would ignore you but here I am making this post.

There has to be powers to NTR someone by molesting their waifu in a manner that will leave them addicted to us.

Prohibitively overpriced.

I thought you were going to sleep?

Yeah okay now I am. Good night.

>25 Tribute is overpriced.
If you're shit at numbers, maybe. Either take stats/skills so that the Culling isn't a problem, or take the 20 Tribute to curb the cost.

Literally git gud.

>Either take stats/skills so that the Culling isn't a problem
>Tons of veterans and people who can counter your build, as everything has one.
>take the 20 tribute
>Gimping yourself permanently with the worst gift

You are the hero we need and deserve.

How about picking The Shadow and using your power of disguise to sleep with the waifus?

>NEW HOSTS: Toy Animation [Mini Olympians]
>LOSS: Exorcism [Classic (6), Identified by Incantation, The Final Act (9)]

>HOST DETAILS: Entities remember all actions (11), Entity knows they can revert to original form if released (13), Entity retains original form (12)

>POWERS: Rest-Less (11), Skill Tap I and II (9), Extended Life (8)

>UNSPENT HP: 8
>HBL: 240

We are the toy box.

By the way, does the whole Toy Animation thing mean that I, being the Hivemind, technically exist for as long as the toys are intact?

>Tribute is bad.
What the fuck are you on about? The stores and assistance you can get from spending Tribute is amazing. You don't need the stats or the skill points to make a solid build if you build with any semblance of strategy.

Oh, it's not the bombs that are the problem. It's the fact he is making explosives out of urine.

It's the worst gift because taking it permanently cripples your potential. If you'll notice, you can never increase your stats or learn new skills passed the character creation phase.

>Muh strategy
This is a braindead excuse. It's like believing in fairies because anything is possible.

You're not even in the culling, so what do you need any of the other blessings for?

I'm not the maker, but since I posted it, my understanding has been that since you are the hivemind, you naturally share a brain with all host bodies. It seems clear too that once your original body dies, you still remain alive within your other hosts. This can be changed somewhat with other options like in my build, but the vibe I get of you essentially being a distributive consciousness even then would mean that even a host with free will would be taken over by you should your main body die.

Where's the "Jews" button?

Hunting monsters, which was supposed to be the point of the CYOA.

>Thinking and planning ahead is a braindead excuse.
Go sit in the corner and think about the dumb shit you just said.

The excuse is that you think you can plan ahead and strategize around any problem no matter what.

look you serve the god of hunt so you hunt what he/she I don't remember tells you to hunt and you are't even forced to kill other hunters

I would like to see more events maybe even some that are like cristmass

or maybe that at the end of the year the hunter that makes the biggest sacrifice (a sacrifice like a dragon or other monster, you don't get paid for but gain "favor points" based on the danger of the creature) to the hunt god wins a price and the worst has to wear a chiken hat for the rest of the year or something like that.

cooking contest with monsters as ingredients and the danger of the monster is part of the score