Nids vs Orks, who wins?

Nids vs Orks, who wins?

Both factions have their full numbers. Every nid fighting every ork and all of them at full strength.

Necrons. Necrons always win.

is this related to nids vs necron?

nids eat orks to become stronger to fight the orks, orks kill nids, find it fun, and the waaagh gives them the strength to fight
repeat until infinity

But what about the nid's ability to eat atomized particles and produce additional biomass?

Doesn't matter, necrons still win.

/thread

I was always under the impression that eating a gaussed nid would return only a fraction of a nid, due to having to expend vastly more energy to convert loose hydrogen and carbon into protein, than just eating protein

user, he's referencing shitposting from the last vs thread. He's not making a serious argument.

Generally, 'Nids have the advantage. 'Nids can coordinate their attacks and strategies to make effective use of their fighting forces even when outnumbered.

When that dumbass Inquisitor decided to shoot Tyranids at an Ork WAAAGH!, the 'Nids came out as the victor because they could coordinate on an unprecedented scale, dialing back their usual strategies and adopting what was basically trolling to break apart the Ork forces, essentially sneaking to within an arm's length of the Orks before they had time to muster a defense, and then retreating until the Orks got bored. Then the Orks charged into a prepared killing field and got massacred.

so would that mean the orkz would have the waaagh to end all waaaghs?

because if so orkz, if they wipe out the 'nids they win, but if they all die they died in a waagh so they still win in the end.

orky logic aside would every single ork getting wiped in one battle just make the whole "planet of guardsmen" thing only with ork spores?

Isn't the ork psyke such that if they all belive enough it becomes so, hence why their trukks etc work. So all together would the orkz's psyke become so strong that they could either interfere with tyranid hivemind.. Or bring together such a huge mess of a machine it'd just annihilate a large amount of the tyranids and maybe sends them into disarray like that? The hivemind is atleast party psyker suceptable because tigurius had some kind of psyker related interactions with it right?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

orks get to fight
nids get to consume

both win.

We've seen this before. They settle into a equilibrium where both sides just keep getting stronger and stronger until something tips the balance.

I would place my bet on Orks. One of the constants of 40k fluff is that if the Orks ever united as a species, literally nothing could stand against them.

Theoretically yes.

But anything that involves getting all the orks together, co-operating, and maximizing their potential is a really big "if".

so if they believed they could loot it and make it work for them, could they do pic related?

The New Devourer.

>butthurt
you lose to 'nids aye? imotekh the shitlord

Am I the only one that think Orks would be totally susceptible to Nids? What can the Orks salvage off of the Nids? Orks are almost parasitically connected to the industrial waste of Humans but I can't see what they would gain by fighting Nids.

The fluff even said Armageddon was instigated by encroaching Hive Fleets pushing Orks forward.

squashing bugs

Pretty sure orcs could get by with nothing but spears and clubs made out of tyranid claws and bones if they had to.

It would be a long ass war, but I think the Nids would win out in the end. They can replenish their numbers much faster and are much smarter in most cases. Plus, their heroes can just get remade. Ghazghull only has to die once.