BBEGs you never used but wanted to

BBEGs you never used but wanted to

Always wanted to have my BBEG akin to be a revolutionary dressed up in eaggedy ass clothing wandering from kingdom to kingdom drumming up rebellions and then leaving while the party scrambles to maintain order insteas of looking for him.

An elven bard that leads a revolution/uprising against the pc's kingdom or capital city.
He would act through crime syndicates, theater troupes, and other various performers. I want the pc's to be suspicious of every performer and bard they run across until he introduces himself.

A genuinely undefeatable force of nature that kills the pc and start the next campaign under this guys rule

that one undead fetus god thing. you know the one.

Hell yeah this, Atropis is amazing.

Another one I wanted is more of a campaign idea than a bbeg but I wanted to run a typical fantasy campaign but slowly shift into a mecha game.

Tired of being the bottom bitches in terms of magic the orcs creates a nation built upon liberty and industry the surrounding nation still dependent upon magic look to the orcs new nation as a threat and openly declares war upon them after the orcs declare their nation's sovereignty.

Orcs with steam mechs vs elves with pussy ass magic

Mamimi Samejima

Gurren Lagann?
Well, 1/1000 the speed of it

Escaflowne comes to mind

I once developed a BBEG that was an insane Halfling Bard Lich who played ragtime music on a giant pipe organ.

Just the idea of a tiny skeletal woman playing a giant piano while the party fought her various living and undead minions was rather funny. Plus, I'd never seen any Bard Liches before.

Shane the Shy?

The BBEG is actually just a regular BBEG with no twists and turns except for when they realize there were two different BBEGs the entire time, either competing with each other or completely unrelated to one another

My favorite whacky BBEG was 'The Triumvirate' an existential council beyond the plane of dimension headed by a fat manatee, a fat basset hound, and fat panda.

An elven version of the Didact from Halo.

Just about but he can actually fight but he's poor as hell.

>Escaflowne comes to mind
Magic Knight Rayearth too, except the girls are from our world and transported into a fantasy one, and Veeky Forums hates such dimensional travel.

The prototypes for humanity, which are effectively super-paladins whose surviving unfallen members were sealed away long ago. They still have influence and have been trying to free themselves, so they can restore the world to the way it should be and right everything that has gone wrong in their absence. They aren't evil, quite the opposite, but their standards are high and their perspective is strange. The current world might not be perfect, but it's the only world most people know. There might not be a place for them in the world the First Men are trying to bring about.

That's fucking cool.

Is this a Jojo reference?

If I don't get to use something, I just re-use it elsewhere after changing it a little to fit.

That is epic DMing. I am taking notes.

Another user, but I don't think so. You could empathize with the Pillar men, but they were all still pretty evil by most standards. Especially Cars.