twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beat it

Talk to the elf

and become a learned master

of all things elvish

you know, like a scholar

or a loremaster, or a

sage

Recreate the old thread, which made a pretty good starting point for a wacky, slice-of-life story about elf, lolis, wizard, vampire, dragon and a neckbearder room mate

Pull down the levers that release lava to the surround country side.

She gives me a share of the cookies as rent and we aren't going to have any problems.

I hear those are good luck.

>human only fags in 3

Man, that was the good stuff. The rare case where stale pasta and shitposting turned into quality content.

Post about it on Veeky Forums

We had this thread many times. We also had many other "elf wat do" threads that sometimes got deleted and sometimes not and if this threads is still up after several hours I will I actually don't know... shitpost a bit? It just seems arbitrary from the mods
Saged

Ask why they're looking so damn smug.

You could have gone seasonal and posted a "An elf has taken residence of your favorite shelf" thread.

Well, seeing how the tree is on my property, I guess I'd have to ask for rent in the form of money, goods, or point-ear related sexual favors.

Care to explain?

Obligatory

"Well no shit, that's why it's my favorite tree"

Now that's a post I didn't saw in a loooong time in this thread

Much like this thread?

But, it's only my favorite tree because she's on it.

You've never heard of elf on a shelf? It's a little doll you put up on a high shelf, then you point it out to your kid and tell them its a spy for Santa Claus, sent to decide whether or not they get presents this year.

Then you gaslight them by moving it around the house when they're not looking. Do it right and it freaks them right out.

Burn the tree and rape the elf. Charred or not.

I will only live for a short while and both the elf and tree will long outlast me. As such the elf will find long lasting happiness from the tree. Certainly a deeper and more storied than I ever could manage.

Still, my passion will not be outdone so I would set fire to the tree. A new sapling could grow from that very spot and that same elf (who will still live on long after I have perished) could take up residence there but it will never have my tree.

I need to know more about said elf before I can make any kind of informed action.

Careful, the Human trading caravan might be on it's way in

But, Urist.
The humans declared war on us to claim our newly forged fertility artifact.

>Oh. Well then.

Nah, the thread is a regular stuff, including the same pictures.

Be glad. Elves take care of their homes quite well, so it can only be good for my favourite tree, and now I have company as I admire it.

>Implying all countries have the same Christmas traditions
What if I told you Christmas in my country are about Jesus and it's the 6th of December when St. Nicolaus, a bishop, is celebrated, giving kids presents?

Santa Claus, not to mention his elves, are so alien culturally for me like, say, Hanuka. Or Diwali.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSq8ZBdSxNU

Check if no loli picknic under the tree

> An elf has taken residence in your favorite tree
But my favorite tree is a bonsai tree.

Keebler

Climb up and hotdog her.

>your favorite tree
Salute my fellow elf