RaiBlocks

>trading for $1.91 on the only online exchange

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH64dlgyydM
bitscreener.com/coins/raiblocks
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reeks of scammy scam

Solid coin, stupid exchanges

>create coin
>get all ur friends and whales to buy in at $0.20 and shill it to twitter followers and subreddits on an obscure exchange
>price pumps to $1
>continue to shill with "guaranteed 5x, better than IOTA, etc, etc"
>start to offload bags at $2.5 while reassuring everyone this will continue to pump
>price hits $3 and no one is left to buy this shit, price stagnates, starts to drop, whales and initial buyers have long left
>everyone left in this scamcoin is now holding bags FOREVER

I got 500M of these at 0.8. I'm not selling until we beat all shitcoins on coinmarketcap. It's literally the best crypto currency in every way except for privacy, in which Monero is unparalleled.

This will easily go to top 10, and then will take some time for stupid top "bitcoin but slightly different" shitcions to die out.

>>price hits $3 and no one is left to buy this shit, price stagnates, starts to drop, whales and initial buyers have long left

more like the only two small exchanges this coin was listed on got gangbanged to death because of everyone trying to get in

i'm just hoping this hasn't completely fucked this coins moon mission

u dont get thats part of the scam, the whole reason people will buy in is the notion "it'll moon as soon as it hits a real exchange!!"

when in reality there is zero demand for this coin and a new exchange wont change that. the only people buying in are buying in chasing the pump because shills baited them extremely well.

>I got 500M of these at 0.8.
dumbest motherfucker on this board

LMAO bitches got what they deserved for their FUD against IOTA

Iota manages to be even shittier

The reason this fell from $3 to $2.x is because it got to $3 too fast due to "artificial" reasons, i.e. with bitgrail down, there was a huge bottleneck for obtaining it, so the price rose quicker.

When bitgrail got on, price corrected to the proper amount of $2.5, and now it's slowly rising again. $2.84 atm.

there was 0 demand for bitcoin too at one point.

The fact that the world recognized crypto currencies as the future, and the fact that RaiBlocks currently has the best tech for a crypto currency is what gives this coin the value.

sorry sweeite, it's $1.88

the $2.86 is based on Mercatox last price and volume (which is has been down for 9 hours)

Raiblockies BTFO

and it's STILL going down in value on the only online exchange

I hope this wankcoin recovers

lol, I could sell right now and have 4x profit, at 0 effort. That speaks of how dumb I am.

But I'll wait, and get a lambo in a year.

>transactions are fucking instant with no fees

I don't even hold this coin and I'm not buying in because its already pumped but clearly no one in the thread has used it

Lol, it will no longer be that cheap. Buy as much as you can, before another lift off

Don't care, this is a great buy opportunity for anyone who thought $4 was too much. New exchange this month and then it's all bets off going to the moon.

XRB is worse than ByteBall as a DAG tech and XMR is worse than ByteBall as a privacy tech.

I just found out about this and actually do want to get in but I can't justifying buying something that just pumped so hard

What is DAG

Security relies on kind people to run oracles. I get it as a PnD but not a hold.

youtube.com/watch?v=zH64dlgyydM

Directed acyclic graph, not blockchain.

Buy ByteBall then, or just buy this. I bought this when it was up over 100% and felt the same, but made a killing. Just don't go big if you wanna be safe, but now is a great time if it's really under $2. I was actually thinking about getting more when it was at $3. If it hits a real exchange you'll be glad you did.

>one exchange that is 1% of the volume when the other two are up

I'm already almost 4x on this, I didn't put in much cash so I'm holding for the mega greed on this one.

lol @byteballs.
What a retarded person thought "BITE BALLS" is a good name for a currency?

A new exchange could also mean whoever the hell has these can dump easier

down to 9100

quite the ride

Sure, but I doubt it. Historically this isn't the case, and when the market thinks of it as "a working IOTA" it's bound to see significant upward movement when more people can throw money at it.

Lol, I kinda like the name. Then again my mind isn't so homo-erotically inclined and when I hear "byte balls" in the context of crypto I think of cute little cue-ball-like spherical bits bouncing around and buying me coffee.

The BitGrail exchange doesn't even work, even if it's up.

Thats pretty much exactly why I wanted to buy it.

I tried to register accounts on those two exchanges that have it but theyre down.

Wouldnt Byteball also be "a working IOTA" too though?

This. I'm shocked someone hasn't driven a truck into their office building yet.

how can you not support this loving dev?

It was just growing too fast, the demand crashed the shitty exchanges its on. Parabolic growth pains. Not a problem with the crypto itself, the fundamentals driving the hype are the same.

Yes, and I think ByteBall blows both XRB and IOTA out of the water, but the masses like to hear "muh instant and feeless tx" so for now I think the hypes all over these two.

ByteBall is far more mature and advanced, but it's not where the hype is at currently imo.

that conversation also gets better if you follow the thread more :^) !

BASED SONSTEBO

does it bite your balls?

>Bitgrail price $1.35

>I think of cute little cue-ball-like spherical bits bouncing around and buying me coffee.
we need to get roasties off this fucking board

I think I’m gonna buy biteball. DAG coins are in right now and it’s the only one that hasn’t pumped

>$1.25

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

>tfw my coins were unavailable to sell for the entire moon period because the exchanges were offline

x^D

and now i'm a bagholder

I've probably been here longer than you faggot and I'm the baddest roastie you'll ever meet

It was up 30% this morning, but has been dropping since. A few days ago it was below $300, but overall you're right and I'm doing the same but waiting if it keeps dropping. There's an airdrop in March and I think we'll start seeing a trend reversal as it begins climbing for that any day now. After that, it will have so much media attention I think it'll hang in the top 25 at least.

Wouldnt an airdrop dilute the supply and tank the price?

>I've probably been here longer than you
>I'm the baddest roastie you'll ever meet
these are not things to be proud of

Hadn't actually considered that, but it will short term certainly spike the price because it's free money and everyone wants in on that. Long term, the devs are working on figuring out a distribution model because this one causes the coin to get pumped and then forgotten about until the next drop. They cancelled the December and February drops because of this, but I haven't looked into their recent developments for what the new distro method will be.

>mercacock is down and the price just keeps falling

J U S T
U
S
T

>all these losers scammed
lmaoing @ u riding the btc wave
greed is bad

Lmao screencapped
You're fucking retarded

kek, the roastie bit was a joke but I'm a proud oldfag, and if you think being a newfag is any better I kindly ask you to fuck off back to plebbit.

update, the balls already exist just being distributed from wherever the fuck they're hiding, this ups the circulating supply though so long term we may see a drop. IDFK though I'm reading about it now

where else can we trade it I need to get out before it dips below what I paid for it

bitgrail and bitflip apparently

This.
Lmao your face when Fucking pol nazi fags literally lured other pol nazi fags into buying their bags of scam coin for 4$ per one

>picrelated average rai bagholder

jesus i'm getting so fucking pwned on this shitcoin

nice digits and thx.

I may just wait until Mercatox is back up and buy that sweet, sweet dip. But then again, everyone else will be buying it up by then too.

you know trading in bitgrail is frozen right? those low sell orders are from like sunday before they crashed. Even though the site is up no one can trade and once they figure out their site they are giving people time to take down their sell/buy orders...

Fucking lol

Wut iz dis PajeetBlock sorry I mun RajeeiBlock?

How do I screencap this /pol faggots that were spilling FUD on IOTA tangle just day ago
>my sides when tomorrow its exit scam and their coins .50 cent

also titancoin is interesting but russians + anything is a scary combination

i just stumbled across that too. i honestly think we're on to something. think about it, its the iota/rai hype tech but their running fucking ICOs on it? they just need to rebrand it but just the fact that ICOs are capable of being run on it already seems legit to me.

too bad im poor and i have no id so i can't be verified on bittrex to get my byteball out. also skycoin/skyledger icos are running right now too. 2-3 are in fact.

the only exchange i see thats up is at 12k, where are people saying this thing is in the 6-8k range? is this some shit tier fud?

skycoin/skyledger? is that a byteball ico? im confused

I'm buying it back if it dips below my buy in retard

sure
>get fucked by scammers dummy
you surely deserve it

>Mercatox $3.18
>Bitgrail $1.64
>Bitflip $2.25

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE REAL PRICE

There is no reason to think they're scammers. Obviously you're upset that this threatens IOTA, though I don't know why you have some weird anti-/pol/ emotional attachment for IOTA and a vendetta against this project. Why not profit off both? This has some serious short term moon power.

BitGrail, the other exchanges are down so the prices froze. You have to look at the volume and when it was last updated.

skycoin.net not related to byteball just under the radar with icos being run on the platform.

Mind giving me a quick shill on it?

So 6 nights ago I'm drunk in Veeky Forums and some dude throws up a post that shows massive gains on something...Fun I think. People call him a larp but I tell him I believe him cause why not. He says he has a tip for me. He says buy RailBlocks, which previous to that day I've never even heard of on biz. Next day guess what, some OG Twitter dudes start name dropping XRB and then it's through the roof. Now you tell me if this was a coincidence or your actually that fucking dumb to believe that a coin with 3 devs could rally against IOTA

BTC and ETH started with 1 dev

faggot

Fantastic argument sheep fag. Stay an idiot

>number count of devs matter
>defending iota
>calling other people sheep

damn you're stupid. Have fun with you """temporary"" coordinator that hasn't gone away for two years.

Who cares about muh "TANGLE TECH" when everything is funneled through a centralized coordinator. Enjoy your broken network by people overloading the coordinator with zero cost transactions

YOU CANT BUY OR SELL THIS RIGHT NOW SO THE PRICE IS MEANINGLESS.
ONE EXCHANGE DOWN AND THE OTHER IS NOT ACCEPTING ANY DEPOSITS.

THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY WORKING RIGHT NOW YOU CAN SEND INSTANT TRANSACTIONS WITH NO FEE.

the prize is fucking whatever we developers want it to be so sit tight while we drop our bags on you dumb fools
I don't see anything threatening IOTA since it's MVP is very unique and has no competitor on the market at the moment.
anti-/po mostly consist of dumb ass nazi fags who tend to attack IOTA over butthurt comments of some hot headed viking hacker dude who can't shut up on global world issues on social media.

>he says fuck

FUCK THIS GUY

I say it again, once that stuff hits bittrex/binance it will skyrocket to $100. It's better than iota, it has WAY LESS coins than iota, it has a WORKING wallet, you can do 7500tx/s while iota can do what, 25 ?

Wait until ONE big iota investor joins the club. Everything under $25 is a steal. Right now Mercatox and bitgrail are under heavy DDos attacks, Mercatox has to move to another server just because of that coin.

Some big players don't want you to have this coin for that price.

Looks like XRB mooned +400% over 5 days exactly as said. Who are these Jewish people in the thread talking about IOTA

In this case "it'll moon as soon as it hits a real exchange!!" makes sense considering THE EXCHANGES IT IS LISTED ON ARE FUCKING DOWN.

Tweet from the Dev

We’re receiving a lot of tweets regarding @BitGrail and @MercatoxCom. They’re working as hard as they can to get their sites back up. We appreciate them listing $XRB and as you know are looking for more exchanges to list us to increase scaling. Thanks for the amazing support $XRB

XRB PRICE $2.76 bitscreener.com/coins/raiblocks

how fast can i get money on bitgrail to buy this dip? start to finish

>bitscreener.com/coins/raiblocks

you cannot deposit bitcoins at bitgrail right now. go damn WHEN BITTREX

Is this coin centralized and what is it trying to become?

can i deposit anything? fuck.

wtf i cant even sign up for bitgrail.

god damnit. WHERE THE FUCK ARE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES ALREADY. FUCK ITS 2017

Only for erc 20 tokens

>Chasing shitcoins PnD
>Bitching when get burned

Never change Veeky Forums

Is it possible to deposit XRB on bitgrail atm?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/

Everyone talks about how great this coin is but people refuse to explain it. I don't fall for shillers who refuse to explain why they put thousands in a coin with a cool logo.

>decides what he buys how the logo looks

state of Veeky Forums

>do all the work for me so i can invest my .1btc

>/pol/
I understand, but don't partake in any of that. I hear /pol/ bullshit far more from IOTA holders these days at this point anyway, as preemptive counter-FUD like what you did above.

Overall I think it's a bit cancerous from all sides (both the nazi XRB club and jewish IOTA club)

>Reads words on monitor
>Believes he's got life figured out
>Believes he's above it all

Dude just shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about nothing.