Binance or Bittrex?

Still quite new, been sticking to the main 3 for a while on cuckbase, made some decent profits so want to start getting into some altcoins. Which exchange is best to do this? Binance or Bittrex?

Binance.

Binance by far. Please use my referral code 10751999

Thanks.

Binance and it is not even close. Use my referral link and I will hook you up with some free BNB to use for trades. That offer applies to anyone in this thread.
here is my referral just push the words together h t t p s:/ /w w w. bin an c e.c o m /? ref= 10 10 31 68
Binance actually has a functioning support team.

>gdax
0.3% trade fee
>bittrex
0.25%
>binance
0.10%.
fee is halved if you buy BNB tokens and use them to pay fees.

they have their flaws but I've found binance to be much better.

BINANCE

Buy on Binance but don't keep your shit on there.

polo

does bin need verification like polo? polo wantz some utility bill from the last two months but i don't havr any with my name on 'em becuz i'm le NEET.

Isn't the volume on Binance way lower than Bittrex?

MODS BOOBIE ON MY SCREEN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Use Binance BUT make sure you get 2FA working BEFORE putting any coins on.

BOTH

made me chuckle lol

I just 2 factored my binance account today and got started. How much BNB do I need in order to halve my transaction fees? It only works for certain coins right?
Do you keep your alts on the exchange or in a wallet?

im pretty sure uou cant make any deposits anymore there without using 2FA first

I keep all my altcoins on the exchange because the withdrawal fees are really high for alts.

I just keep a little bit of BNB so Binance doesn't chip away from the actual alts I buy. I think it works for all coins.

If you were to cash out your alts how would you do it? Exchange them for something like litecoin and transfer it back to coinbase in a lump?

what about block net?

Yes.I would exchange alts for a stable and low transaction coin and then send that to coinbase to cash out.

does polo or kraken want a timestamped selfie like binance does? i'd rather a bill than that desu

What's the word on Bitflyer? Verification was very fast and the interface looks good.