GET OUT OF ALL ALTS NOW

GET OUT OF ALL ALTS NOW

uh, why

uhhhhhhhhhhh, why

These posts are so fucking stupid. Go read a book, pleb

serious bloodbath incoming

few alts will make some serious gains though

bitcoin will go above 25k in a few days

Xrp is at a slight dip, buy now, and put a sell order 20% up. Easy money in just a few clicks.

>t. another retarded blockstream shill

>bitcoin will go above 25k in a few days
how could you possibly know that? You're just making things up and trying to sound smart.

HOld onto your cock you fags, BTC coming to rape you alt retards.

DO NOT SELL ALTS. sorry for caps, just got to remind some of you "drunk" stoned" "ripped" "fucked up" "slow" "instant gratification" so called
"daytraders" that this is a new shift in technology and that you are an early adopter. How many people do you know who own "Iota" or "Stratis"
"Req" or "Coss" or "any other alt" right now?

Calm the fuck down people. Just walk away from your computer and enjoy the vertical ride on all alts for the next couple years.

Do you all not understand how much money wants in crypto but doesn't trust the shitty exchanges and wallets with 100s of millions in investment money?
Damn you guys crack me up sometimes.

Wait just 1 month before trading again and see where your portfolio is. (Donations can be made to your local animal shelter or homeless shelter -
I don't want your $5 tip through my crypto address that I am not going to post here).

They'll never get it, user.

>X buys 10btc to hold forever
>Y buys 10btc to invest in alts
>X will always have 10btc, no more no less
>Y will have to hold through market cycles
>Y drops down to 1btc in the short-term
>Market cycle finishes, Y ends the year with 15btc

yep looks like it's BTC time now

no, he's right

ALL MY ALTS ARE CRASHING WTF

you sound smart and nice.

i did the chad hold (eth btc and ltc). should i put in an equal amount of money (or even more) towards alts? and what alts should i pick? thank you i want to moon too.

iron fucking hands niggers i already kissed my investment goodbye ill ride this shit to zero or ride a lambo
no risk no fun faggots

serious id take beg threads over these annoying faggots

thanks friend

Nah I'm going to pay someone to burn those places down because of this post.

Hold ETH / LTC / BTC 50% of total portfolio
then diversify remaining 50% into alts that are not shit coins with no real world changing goal. Get some sort of payout opportunity like Coss or some masternode coin. Link is fudded on here but if it ends up being true it will moon like crazy. Stratis is interesting.

Don't take losses to chase some 25% gain in BTC. There are not many people in alts right now. Coinbase will change this.

Good luck user.

What do you mean? I do not understand your comment.

Thank you basedanon.

Tell me, what else do you see in your crystal ball?

HOLY FUCK, I JUST DROVE HOME FROM WORK AND LOST $4000.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I make more in USD if I stay in ALTS

Didn't expect to see some actually helpful advice on this shitposting site.

BINGO! you understand...

Alts are terrible. I should have bought eos and monero

Quick drive back to work it'll come back.

easy way to lose your money, brainlet

oh also how many alts should i spread it across does that matter? or just do some research and pick and choose?

Is LTC not dead though?

This simply isn't always true though. Probably not even true most of the time. But I agree, and I've been holding strong and am finally coming around to outpace BTC again.

did you crash your car?

It’s not about chasing gains in btc you dipshit. It is about saving the satoshi value of your alts. You sell alts as btc does this. Hold it until they start to recover. Then you not only buy back a lot cheaper, you also saved your full satoshi value instead of losing 25%. So you get 25% more alts than you had before. The only trick is knowing when to sell and when to buy.