Christmas with Characters

>Your most recent campaign character shows up for Christmas at your place

How does this turn out Veeky Forums? Did you forget to put out cookies and milk?

I would always be happy to welcome a japanese pirate, which is also a skilled carpenter, at my house.

i hide all alcohol and silverware. Its not like him stopping from stealing it - he just need a lot of money which he owned to a party leader

>Mermaid Cleric
>I live four hours from the beach
>One hour from the dam catchment
>Lake just a few mins from my house is polluted and second nearest lake is an empty field full of cows most the year
>No bathtub
>Have a 200L plastic bucket she could sit in
>No aircon
>Expecting +30 degree heat all Christmas

Poor girl is going to have a miserable time.
I'd have to change all my plans an go stay with my parents instead. They have a bath, aircon and live just a few minutes from several beaches and a relatively clean river.
Though explaining the yellow-red skinned mermaid beauty may be a touch tricky.

Know what, I'm going to keep my parents company this Chrissy anyway.
Hardly see them enough as is.

>Krieg Quartermaster Revenant
I'm just gonna hand him a shovel and send him out to dig holes in the yard. Maybe throw him some salt pork and crackers once in a while.

>Tiefling Alchemist
Well there goes my house.

>>Goblin Bloodrager
He would eat cat

I'm going to my grandparents' for Christmas.
My parents and grandparents ask who the cleric is and if she's my date. The cleric has no memories, but goes along with the celebration anyways and is probably a better guest than me. I probably have my hands full keeping her up to date on Christmas customs, making sure she doesn't break any electronics, and batting away my family's questions as to who she is.

>Alpha Legion Marine

I'm sure we'd have a great, if unexciting time. He'd get a little annoying to be considerate for, since he'd refuse to sleep here and won't tell me where he IS staying. And he won't eat the Christmas ham unless we cut off a piece from his plate and feed it to the dog first, like we don't all know he could smell any poison we could afford.

>Doppleganger assassin with dissociative disorder

I would make very, very certain that I seemed to be troublesome to murder discreetly, and useful alive.
But I guess I wouldn't know it was him. I'd probably just think I was having tea with a nice old grandma or something.

>ogryn shows up at my apartment

No, no no no no no.

>the sergeant gave me extra rations despite regulation
>I do not understand why morale has dropped significantly over the last few weeks
>our PL has ensured that those of us not on duty the 25th will be given liberty
>this is inneficient and will only reduce our combat effectiveness, I will ensure that SGT Joham is made aware of this so he may dorect these innadequacies up the chain of command

>Rich douche with more money than god
I can put up with it, even if he does insult the drapes and lack of gold furnishings

>magical girl powered by arrogance and hatred
>I'm staying with my family
I can't say it won't be interesting.

>Short, sarcastic swordsman with the physique of a sprinter, a Hydra for an alt-form, a tendency to collect spirits in his head and find possessed items, and little affinity for the Time Magic he somehow managed to pick up

Looks like I'll need more rum. At least he's friendly.

>PTSD Viking Ranger
There's going to be some jokes that just kill the mood I think

>child soldier power ranger who has no family and abandonment issues
Shit man, between the bouts dickishness and inevitable crying it'd be pretty great

>Currently playing two characters in a campaign
>Magic chef and a soldier who basically speaks in puns

Everything turned out better then expected.

>23 your old Highborn girl from a house that stretches almost as far back as the Horus Heresy.

Nigga, I try to put a ring on it. Although, her visible displays of utter disdain for the pleb may make dinner conversation a little awkward. Maybe once she learns my last name, she may begin to warm up to me.

>Forever GM

tfw you can't even remember your last character...

A knighted kitsune fighter/rogue with mythic tiers.
he'd have to keep his guise up around my relatives and change out of the clunky platemail. But thanks to his shiftweave he could disguise himself with great ease.
after some initial "who's your friend?" And a lot of bullshiting on both of our parts. He'd help out in the kitchen and get a little drunk with me, subtly asking questions about our world and being very polite to everyone. If my cozens were there he'd definitely hit on them. Hoestly the whole evening would play out kinda like a sitcom, both of us trying not to blow the secret as we get drunker and drunker. Me cause i hate the stress of the holidays and alcohol helps me cope. Him just cause he's a lush. If we made it through clean he'd put me to shame sneaking out to go smoke some weed and just chill. He'd probably get wierded out with me wanting to pet him in his fox form (not anthro) cause I've always wanted a pet fox.

Next most recent
Half vampire flind gnoll.
Despite us hosting, He has Us for dinner.

Angsty telepathic goblin says hello, then teleports away, fiercely paranoid about the strange manipulative force that brought here there.

>Having a waifu that would ever bother learning your name let alone choose you
Shit taste user

>Human Paladin
>Kind old man
>Likes baking and making jokes
>Basically everyone's funny grandfather
>He also happens to smite demons
>Mostly just tries to preach goodness to fellow man

We would end up going out to feed the homeless, and afterwards stay at home while he tells stories about his days at the abbey and the adventures he got up to with his old rambunctious dwarf buddy.

Implying you could fit him in your house.

I would hug a Krieger, merry Christmas.

Sounds like a good day.

>Basic bitch warrior that ditched his royal family.
Well we get to chill out after hunting and killing a dear.

Considering that Jolly-O-ELF-5's entire Christmas plan consisted of blowing up the dome of Alpha Complex and knocking out Friend Computer with the EMP so that he could escape to the outside world which is San Francisco...

It would be completely fitting for him to show up to my place at Christmas. But I won't meet him because I'll be eating Chinese with my family.

Am I the only one that goes around on walks during the holidays on the off chance that I might run into one of my characters or the famous Boxcar Joe: The Magic Hobo?

Gods, I know those feels.

>Christmas with a Rogue Trader

I got excited thinking about it. Then depressed because it will never happen and even if it did he'd probably shoot me for getting him a $50 game or something after he went and gifted me the moon/the African subcontinent.

>eleven year old military-trained socially inept kill-panzer girl

Well, can't be any worse than my sister, really. At least this one doesn't go around hitting people for no reason.