Why the fuck is lightning a Biomancy power?

Why the fuck is lightning a Biomancy power?

In what system?

Most likely because the human body does create electricity, and our body uses said electric currents to do things (such as beat the heart, send messages from the brain to the rest of the body, etc). I'm sorry if this isn't enough information or isn't clear enough, but human anatomy isn't my cup of tea.

Fucking 40k I just want to be a sick old fuck in a hood that electrocutes people's and scheme every other Friday. Why do I have to be a fist wizard to do that?

Probably because nerve impulses are electrical signals. It doesn't make a lot of sense but it's 40k so who cares.

It's not like you're limited to a specific number of disciplines you can get powers from. Just take it if you want it.

Just take fulmination then.

You're amplifying the natural electricity of your body/mind.

Fucking actual IRL fish can generate electricity.
Pretty sure fishes are biological.

A fish is not a man

Give fish a man and it will electrocute him. But teach fish how to man and... I'm sure we're getting somewhere with this.

And they will take over the world

Mark my words

Not in my creepy coastal town of Innsmouth.

Nerves send signals with Sodium and Potassium cations.
Those have strong positive charges, so electricity fucks them up, but they aren't themselves electric.

If you're going to be a sith lord, there are worse disciplines to take then biomancy. It also has the force choke, and the ability to fuck with someone's heartbeat untill their heart explodes.

Plus, it let's you actually heal people with your powers (and give yourself comicbook bullshit regeneration) so you're actually better then that bitch Palpatine.

Has any RPG included fulmination and the other space marine special snowflake powers?

What does he do on the Fridays he doesn't scheme?

Sure.

Because mutating your body to produce electricity is easy, there are animals who do it already.

A man is not a psyker, a psyker is much more than a man or a fish.

witness your doom

Ok, rephrasing that question, has any game in FFG's 40k line included fulmination or the other special space marine powers as usable psychic powers for the players?