What's your PC's favourite drink?

What's your PC's favourite drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moonblast.

A tall glass of milk.

Tea in the morning, wine in the evening.
Scotch when he finds out something that shakes him up. Like the chick he's been shacking up with turning out to be a goddamn dragon.

This fruity stuff from the jungles down south.

Blood of young boys loaded with near-lethal dose of datura (character is vampire).

Tang diluted in Stolichnaya (poison of choice of the whole team, we call it LCL).

Herbal tea made of blue flowers.

a nice Dragon or a mean Dragon ?

you posted in a recent thread about your character knocking on your door with flowers.what is Datura and how does it even work on vampires?

Technically? Servant of one of the "Evil" God's aspects. Specifically the aspect of fear and the occult.
In practice? Rather pleasant, willing to teach ancient occult secrets and/or dead languages to those she likes, and has a gift for making baked goods based on recipes that haven't seen the light of day for over ten millennia. And incredibly dangerous in the bedroom. If it weren't for the insane durability of my character he would've died halfway through, dangerous.

Her true form is also a mile and a quarter from tip of nose to tip of tail.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datura
TL;DR: Devil's Trumpet. Poisonous herb that can be used as a potent drug in "reasonable" doses. Known to mankind since dark ages and connected with various with folk tales of witches.

As for effect on vampires - by the WoD rules, the affects are essentially the same as on humans except vampire can't consume directly, they have to get the stuff in human and then drink their blood. Also vampire can't be killed by overdose (because they are already dead) but can kill the host in the process if they are not careful.

a b a d dragon

>Fighter
Everything and then some
>Cleric
Mead
>Bard
Rum

Mojitos since he has shit taste

Powdered milk. He can't carry the regular stuff without it spoiling on the road, and he's vowed to keep his mind and body pure by abstaining from alcohol, but still thinks water tastes like nothing.

He's not aware of the calcium benefits, though.

Granted, he also accepted a ritual to remove his capacity for fear and anger, so his mind may be less "pure" and more "what are you doing."

>had his amygdala removed

I guess a surgical procedure could be a "ritual"

whiskey sours, it's a CoC campaign

She's actually addicted to love potions.

>PF wiz
Tea or cocoa, also gin but very rarely because backstory reasons.

>Shadowrun face/adept
Probably diet cola with a little rum, he's kind of a moralist but MAN was the party incompetent.

like... chemical addiction? Does she get 'high' off them any more? or is it just a way of being able to feel the various love related emotions?

Jenkem bongwater, it's a CoC campaign.

The vaginal juices of all the women he goes down on

Hurlg, lots of it.

Grappa.
If that's not available, then gin or scotch, neat.

Lingonberry brandy. A specialty from his homeland.

Tea. He's the son and agent of a tea merchant and carries a big sample pack with him to let nobles and merchants try them so while he's adventuring, he can also help his father's company, thus providing him an excuse to go off adventuring instead of being at home and book-keeping.

Mojitos are pretty good tho

Banana Daiquiris and Jungle Juice spiked with Everclear

Plain, room-temperature water.
All other drinks are either sugary, alcoholic or somewhat stimulating, and thus BAD.

Man I wish I could read moon rune because that looks like such a good manga.

The amount of detail the artist puts in drawing steaks is obscene.

She gets a high from the love related emotions she has trouble with normally, so psychological dependency.

White Russian or virgin white Russian depending on whether the job's already been done or not.

>Gladiator
Anything. He brews his own alcohol, so as long as he has the ingredients he'll make and drink it.
>Fighter
Scotch. Simple drink for a simple man.
>Pirate Priest
Grog. What else would he drink?

Mr. Boston, because he values his money more than his enjoyment of the liquor

Semen

Sugar water

The Steiner PPC. 4 shots grain alcohol, 2 shots peppermint schnapps.

What is it even about?

Anything. His con saves have been so ridiculous that at this point my DM isn't even making him roll against hangovers.

Pan-galactic gargle blaster.
It feels like having your brain smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped around a gold brick.
10/10 would reccomend

Anything alcoholic

the biggest, strongest, cheapest drink in the bar.

can your character purify her of her evil ways with their dick?

Russian Imperial Stout Beer.

>Human Paladin of Ragathiel
Tea made from what he can find laying around. He has a fondness for adding honey to it, but he always forgets to purchase it.
>Golem Centurion
Water is all he is allowed to have. Anything else is in direct violation of the sacred words of The Manual.
>Kitsune Cleric of Yog-Sothoth
Anything dairy can tickle his fancy.
>Jim the Farmer
Beer. Definitely beer. Maybe the occasional cola.

A TALL GLASS OF FAITH IN THE STAR CHILDREN

suck my superior genes unbelievers! You will all see when the day of reckoning arrives in like a couple of hundred years

meanwhile could I interest you in a pamphlet? We do weddings, baptisms and have excellent union benefits.

birdmilk

birds dont make mi-

oh

oooh...

This guy knows what's up. Only a moron wouldn't want to drink delicious, healthy milk instead of some sludge a tavern keeper scraped from the nearby bog and then pissed in and calls it a beer.

>Not knowing that 1 in 20 milk drinkers get sick and die from it not being fresh or pasteurized
>laughingcleanbeerdrinkers.jpg

Sounds like a keeper to me. Baked goods and occult secrets are hard to find in a single 1.25 mile package nowadays.