Veeky Forums Drawthread: Cute Witch Edition

Last Time, on Veeky Forums drawthread... Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

And remember, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/477660587/dark-paladin-custom-led-saber-not-star
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dropping anchor and reposting and stuff.

Requesting 2 characters in the positions of the 2 characters in the comic on the left.

The man in the labcoat should be a lightly armored warlock who looks like Robert Downey Jr., and the man in the suit should be his new assistant, who dresses like the bottom right reference.

The text is cut off in the refpic, but the top panel says "I'm not a *serial* killer...", and the bottom reads "Wait, why'd you emphasize 'serial'?".

Please and thank you.

Good shit fampai!

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks of the female human archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

Anchoring in the new thread.

Requesting a spellsword knight in late period armor and clothing, tossing electric magic around like gravy.

>1 Burgonet helmet like this, with the frill on the right, maybe exaggerated and a bit bigger?
>2 Wearing plate armor like this on the rest of the body, three quarters style. But he does actually wear greaves, on the right again, with a grotesque lion face forming the knee cop. No sabatons though, just the greaves, his boots are under them.
>3 Under the armor he's visibly wearing very puffy, baggy cut pants for warmth and style, visible behind the segmented plates on his legs. Under the baggy pants are knee-high riding boots. He's also got strips of cloth hanging out of his pauldrons.
>4 From one hand, casting an electric bolt like this.
>5 and wielding an Estoc in his other hand.

His armor is all blue-stained steel, with the fabric visible being bright yellow. For posing, maybe electrifying his estoc, thereby passing arcs of lightning through his body into the ground?

Kindly Requesting "Appalachian Knight" a character from a future Post Apocalyptic America (Gamma World). The 1st Kentucky Infantry Regt. Standard in the background Similiar to Fallout Power Armor pic. Character is Standing with Rifle held muzzle up in right hand.

Stylization is great! Guy in armor with assault rifle or lmg. Need not be a drawn copy of a photographic references. Thank you very much!

Anchoring in the new thread

anchoring this beauty

Requesting my Shadowrun character.
Ignore the discount quality of the art for the reference; it was done by someone still improving.

She's a cybered-up foxgirl. Cyberskates, synthetic cyberlegs, katana, very short skirt, armoured jacket with nothing underneath, fibre-optic hair. She's slim and lithe, with curvy hips but small boobs and very little excess fat on her.
She also wears a maid outfit sometimes, because she works part-time at a maid cafe to help maintain a fake identity.
She goes 'nyah' a lot, likes cute things, swords, going 'nyah', fancy tea, and spending time with her friends.
Her dislikes are bad people, her friends getting hurt, not being able to go 'nyah', trucks, and badly-made tea.

Requesting my Golem.
He is a large, stone Golem with steel braces embedded into his wrists and lower legs (crudely colored in refpic)
He has a large blue gem in the center of his chest. All over his body are cool glowing markings.

Anchor

In spite of meme reactions, this isn't all that terrible. But your phrasing does come off as some classic "teh penguin of doom" level antics.

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

Migrating
Requesting my Solar Dawn.
Her general appearance is depicted in 1 after my poor attempt at drawing her, she's more athletic/muscular looking and she's wearing the boots in 2. I'd like her to be wielding the blade in 3, except it's about as big as she is tall and doing the pose in 4 with a smirk.

Requesting a warforged or golem paladin under the oath of the common men.
His body is relatively massive and sturdy as he was made as a protector. Maybe a non-human face?
He use a very unsophisticated tower shield and a hammer.
All his stuff and body his worn and hammered from years of battle and self repair. Kind like a wandering knight if you want.
His only fantasy is little junk trinkets he received as tokens of gratitude from common folks he helped in the past that he wore as medals.

Even in death I still serve.

This will be either total cringe or stereotype refined to perfection. Would frequent as a cafe customer between runs.

Female elven monk. A villain side kick. Think fantasy Shego.
She broke into a forbidden city and ate a shard of the silver flame, so now she reincarnates when she dies.
Any other details are left up to the artist.

Woops here, ill put it in this thread.

Cuuute! Shortstacks are best in life.

Requesting a pretty much this dwarf but no sword, no candle on helmet, ginger hair and beard. Beard itself is woven into braids. Beard is woven into eight braids, rather thin. The leather holder on the right is full of only square pouches and visible under beard.He also wears simple, leather jaket with sleeves ending before wrists. Thank you in advance.

anchoring my request for a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber.

hey

taking simple/unsettling request

Could I get a woman (Dressed like the upper right in the picture, if colored- have the reds maybe be green instead), riding a hydra (smaller than the obviously huge one in the pic). Bonus points if she's holding tightly to one of the head's necks and it's obvious she thinks her mount is just a cute little pet as opposed to a FUCKING HORRIFYING ABOMINATION OF DEATH.

In tune with Christmas mood, draw us a Krampus.

Anyone willing to draw my post apocalyptic medic?
Now with typos edited, praise be James Bowie, may he forgive any transgressions I made.

Most of her clothes should look weathered and dirty, as she does not often get a chance to change/clean them.

Let me know if you have any questions about her gear or looks. Thanks in advance.

christmas mimics.

Requesting an Inquisitor NPC in my game.

Passive pose is fine, though if you want to recreate a recent in-game moment you could have massive lightning bursting from her left-hand fingertips and leading to a large ash pile, as she holds her force sword in her right hand.

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. He dresses in fine clothes, that would almost allow him to pass off as a adventuring noble without much scrutiny, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

i will try,

anchoring my request for a Tiefling country girl enjoying some time off from her daily chores.

Migrating this request for a character again.

He's a shardmind like the pink guys on the right, but he should be green like the square in the mid-right.

He's wearing the hat, jacket and pants of Jotaro in the mid left, but not the shirt or shoes. The belts and jacket chain can be ignored. He should also be in Jotaro's pose and has a large purple star on his chest, roughly the shade of Jotaro's shirt.

Optionally, he could be holding the staff on the far left, specifically in his right hand which would be the one Jotaro has in his pocket.

I want to see your interpretation of the name Wandering Nightmare

Once again reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

Holy shit thats great user.

anchoring wip

here

Bad phone anchor for Thanks so much guy, I'm super hype!!

Original text for reference:
Requesting an elven eldritch lancer lady.

She's a tall and fit with long, sleek blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and stern/exasperated golden eyes. Her lance is a head taller than she is and made of fine materials suiting a noble. She wears mythril armor with a short, fitted, white dragonskin gambeson beneath and black riding leathers, gauntlets, and boots.

Something of her readied for battle or even just holding her lance at her side, bloodied after a battle would be really nice. She actually fights mounted on a young adult white dragon of her own.

Really open-ended request.
I'd like a picture of a bard showing off his new outfit, colorful and covered in bells. His party rogue is very annoyed at him, arms crossed, but the bard is just shrugging.

Requesting these two girls cuddling
The one on the left being more dominant.

Womp!

Not OR, but good lord my sides

Awesome! I've really been loving the art you've been doing recently Eversor

I seriously hope you guys don't do this snek.

Shiggy.

Requesting the picture on the right with a female Blood Elf from Warcraft. Her hair is tied up in a bun like the picture in the middle and she's wearing a red coat like the one on the left, only without the shoulderpieces.

Her facial features are the same as the pic on the right, only she has a horizontal scar across the bridge of her nose and a vertical one running down her right eye, keeping it shut and her expression is a more tired smile. The sword can just be a simple one, nothing flashy.

Thanks in advance to any drawfriend that takes an interest in this and keep up the good work.

that's pretty good.
"Hey who was this gift from?"
"Who's it to?"

T-that seems a bit lewd

May I please have a Dryad wearing a shirt that says "Eat me, I'm organic!"? Please and thank you

a bit rough but still

Requesting a spider crab off for epic adventures!

Here ya go! And before you make any comment, that's totally a dryad. She's a stick-figure!

Yes, this entire joke delivery was created for the purpose of that pun. No, I'm not gonna apologize.

Is it weird if I get a sexual thrill from art?

Requesting a pair of half elf twins that my mate and I play. Please could we also have their mother? She's based on pic related, and is an elven bard.

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is quite buff though his robes may conceal this. He has chestnut colour hair that's shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised (rather well) as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair, though perhaps longer. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They look completely done with the whole situation (rolling their eyes etc). The whole thing should look almost like an awkward family photo-shoot.

She looks pretty dead, not even one leaf on her. Please fix, otherwise she looks beautiful!

Tank a lot!

Requesting a high flying wuxia Southeast Asian-inspired fighter girl. I'd like her to the dual carp weapon pictured in the ref image.

Requesting plesiosaur folk!

I'm testing out a new race for my setting with these. Stubby bodies, but long necks for reaching bite attacks. Could work, probably won't, but at the very least I'd love to have some art to put on the google doc for the race!

If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

Got you covered buddy! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the work Eversor.

oh i forgot to change the inspiration pic...
i have edited a picture that comes pretty close to what i want in style, except for
-the hoodie not covering his arms, and
-the electronic things being attached directly to the jumpsuit
-the skintight jumpsuit being armored

the hoodie loose jumpsuit is supposed to transform into a spacesuit in character, and the skintight undersuit is supposed to be plain. anything else doesn't really matter

No problemo! I aim to please.

Anchor for drawfriend, he said he might come back to this, and I'd love to see what he could do

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

requesting either a edit or a redraw of the following, whatever suits the drawfriend!

This girl of stone but with few noticeable differences:

-She appears more sickly; light wrinkles, few strands of white hair. Bonus if you made her just a bit thinner

- a mound of bubbling flesh rests at the base of the pillar spewing blood and pus. It shouldn't exceed about half of the cracks below. It is similar to fish egg clusters in structure. whether you want it to be different shades of red or different shades of grey (to fit the image better), it is up to you.

-finally the woman in stone crying.

thank you for reading!

A few drawthreads back I had this guy drawn and it was awesome, but now after a few sessions of playing him I would like an update to the drawing. He is an Aarakocran Monk that believes in a box god. This time around though I would like the addition of him using a whip in one hand and have a flask/bottle of holy water in the other hand. Other than that I would like him relatively the same.

Inspired by that Spider Comic last thread.

Enjoy!

Anyone want to take a crack at my snake sorceress? She is a dragonborn Child of Yig, so snakey-er than the usual.

maybe not cute, but she is a witch, at least that's what the cleric always calls her

Anchoring this with the description, so the artist doesn't have to go back three or four threads.

On the reference image she would be wearing armor like in image A if color is done feel free to play around a bit, but what is there is fine. She also has a beaten and battered picture locket necklace that would rest against the breastplate. A simple oval or circle design is fine.

The sword, image B, is a one handed blade with a hilt long enough to be used in two. I'm not terribly picky about placement.

She would have solid black hair, like in Image C in the top right corner. Her horn style is almost identical to image D, bottom right corner, and they would grow from behind her temple and curl out and up.

For physical features she has a toned body with a pear shape, although since she's fully covered in armor and clothes muscle definition isn't terribly important. She has red eyes like Image D, and pointed teeth, fangs/elongated canines or full mouth is up to the artist. And lastly a darker human skin tone, a light brown, with freckles.

She's a confident and brash warlock who made a deal with a fiend so if you want to get creative with the image or are stumped for the pose/expression I hope that might help.

Sorry for the long winded request and thank you to any artist who might take the request. If anyone has a question or needs a detailed clarified feel free to ask.

glad for the hype. I like drawing dragons and monsters including monsters of the girl variety at times.. not much progress due to baby sitting a nephew at a theme park not being very productive for art, but I will put it here before i head to bed.

huh, somehow i failed that spoiler tag... testing spoiler?

>filename is dragonrider
>from the thumbnail I thought it was lewd
I need to get my head out of the gutter.

Just casting down my anchor again for the artist that's filling my request, so make sure they know I'm still following it when they have time for it. If you didn't see my response before, just repeating here that I love what you're doing with the request so far, thanks. Only thing I could think to adjust at all would be to make the blade of the sword a bit longer, but I'm content as-is.

Anchoring for my modern magical girl.

That is some primo taste that I completely share user. I'm hella excited for this!

I can recognize that saber as from saber-forge, but its nowhere on their site. Any details? I would kill for that zweihander style.

>looks at your filename and immediately have scenarios involving hercules slaying laying a hydra girl

you and me both pal. good thing I don't draw overly lewd as a general rule.

Innuendo's good, though, right?
So long as it stops before explicitly going in-her-end-o, of course.

JoJo?

Fleshing out of my newest character anyone?

It was called the Dark Paladin and it was a custom made one for the Etsy site. Regretfully it has all ready been sold but here is the link for it anyways.

etsy.com/listing/477660587/dark-paladin-custom-led-saber-not-star

>> 50762266
I'll handle it. Got any color in mind for the hat?

Thanks a bundle. I want it with different caps and stuff anyways, so time to email them.

Damn dude sorry to bump your request but can you post the full image of the Hydra on the right

I need art for two slightly minor avatar creatures.

One is a fey "Land God", sort of a fey golem/construct that tends to be made of materials taken from the physical location of it's birth fused with "were the wild things are" style monster body parts between other objects. This particular one is born from an urban fey community in a gothic city- it has a small clock tower face for a head, fencing, streetlamps, and smokestacks protruding from it's body. It is very large, five times the height of the average human. It wears a giant dirty cloak that obscures most of it's long torso, and its not even clear if it has arms. From below it's cloak, it's long legs can be seen to he black and humanoid shaped, but with paw feet and black bird-scale-skin legs and feathers.

The other is an Avatar of the Cult of the First Man, a long and tall humanoid with a face obscured in a locked helmet made of back iron, with burning coals visible beneath. It wears various black iron shackles, slim plate metal armor, and ceremonial hood and garments have been draped over it. It is barefoot and has exposed joins and hands, and it has four long human arms. It stands a bit over twice the height of a regular human. In it's grasp is a black metal spear bound in chains, and a large incence burner it caries around in one of it's hands.

They could be fighting or separate, whatever works. Thank you!

Here's a sketch, might clean it up and do more with it later.

That looks great Qaizer!

Thanks dude!

Damn the hips on that witch.

Can I make a simple, head and shoulders request for a fellow that looks somewhat like a slightly younger Peter Cushing, albeit one who shaves his head bald with a straight razor?

Hey Eversor, is there a name for that drawing technique you're using? Meaning sharp pixels and block colors without feather and blending

Asking because I've been trying and failing to find tips/tutorials for a while and my own doodles end up crap