RIPPLE to be announced on Coinbase on the 18th

Don't say I didn't warn you lads

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ripple/status/941498342252544001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monero too

No source no proof

Indeed but Monero will come in the first half of 2018, so accumulate and hold that one too user

Neither XRP nor XMR will be on Coinbase.
Read their guidelines for adding coins.

One is it must be decentralized.
Bummer XRP kids.

Next coinbase add is BCH

Go to coinbases support page and search for monero and ripple. Now try other alts and tell me what you see.

fake news

No proof no good.

>must be decentralized

So why is bitcoin on it?

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

How do i sign into the coinbase app on my phone? The 2fa process where im texted a number basically resets the login process since i need to leave the app to check the texted code.

Logging back in again results in a new code being sent so i basically am too sumb tobuse the app. What do?

That's bullshit, do a deep google search within the site and you will see that 'ripple' is indexed because of an old external link to a 3rd party website allowing to convert coinbase coins to ripple. Nothing to do with it being in coinbase.

>too dumb to use

Dang typos

When the text comes in your notification tray just look at the code and type it in, without leaving the app?

To everyone who is saying that this is ''FAKE NEWS''... You can take it or leave it, I am all in on Ripple and re fueled on the dip, stay poor because everything must be fake new to you if this is the way you act, see you on the moon fags oh wait you won't even be there.

PS: ever wondered what caused the initial spike from $0.24? No? Ok... PMSL Not even the media could figure it out, and here I am chunking you a life line, up to you if you wanna get on board on not.

I have an android phone. Good suggestion but how do i enable this feature?

F A K E N E W S
Literally HODL the bags, they are gonna get pretty damn heavy.

your notifications should be in the top already and show up like a banner on android, what phone is it? just pull down from the top of screen to reveal the notifs, then scroll back from bottom up to get rid of the notification tray and then type in the code

could a coinbase hack cause a crypto-winter? i think so......

Dude idk man id take ur money.
Btc is about to be 25k by midday tm

Alright pmsl stay poor fag, say what you want... you wont even be able to afford 100 Ripples soon, yet I warned you

kek great way to lose your money - a fiat centralized shitcoin, almost as bad as buying bcore.

I think if you hold down on the number in 2fa it will say "copied" then just paste into coinbase app? Not sure I got IOS

if this kind of surgery is possible, it's only a matter of time before it's common and affordable. god i can't wait for the future.

fuckin VR, fucking super-intelligent AI, fucking nano-machines in ur brains makin u smart n shit, fucking fixin ur organs, fuckin daos n immortality n all that shit gets me so pumped dog fuck im hard

Sweet it worked. Thanks

Wont be like that at all pleb

np, it will be the same concept for other apps too like paypal or facebook if you have 2FA, your phone must be set up to kill apps once you leave the app (kill all background processes) or something in the settings, so that's why it sends another code, some phones do that to save battery, but this method will work everytime because you're just opening an overlay on the screen and not exiting the app itself :D

BUY THE R U M O U R

twitter.com/Ripple/status/941498342252544001