Why is he so insufferable?

Why is he so insufferable?

Because he's eight kinds of smug, and knowing this board, you're probably one of those people who want to be smugger than anybody else, so you're upset that he outsmugs you.

Because OP keeps posting him

He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

As in, he'll make certain points with a lot of confidence and then if you research the content yourself, scan through the comments section or even check out the occasional responses from similar channels in the same "content sphere", you'll see that he's significantly misinformed.
Obviously the hivemind loves overblowing nitpicks, will always be able to spot more mistakes than a single person, and has its own fair share of misinformed armchair generals, but in his case specifically the "confidence/substance" ratio is just off IMO.

Because of his face, hair, facial hair, attire, voice, manner of speech, personality, and opinions, mainly.

Because you like getting mad over inconsequential things.

Because no one can tolerate someone expressing an opinion unless it perfectly aligns with their own.

I was tempted to write "possibly because" or something similar before that to give you permission to disagree, but I'm just going to go with stating my opinion. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong, since it proves I'm right. Feel free to not respond, since that demonstrates your tacit approval.

While I'm at it, every edition of DnD has its merits and is worth playing, the Evil alignment refers to people who sacrifice their own best interests to do evil (it's the mirror image of Good), the Federation could beat 40k, and Godbound is better than Exalted at being Exalted.

who is he?

I feel like he deliberately gets things wrong (whether by a little or by a lot) and presents his opinions in such a smug and obnoxious way specifically to get people talking about him.

Why does he autistically round his collars? I forgot.

Because he support perfidious albion

He looks like he drinks a lot, and coming from a guy who for-real drinks a lot, that's saying something.

Nailed it.

From now on instead of replying seriously to any thread I'm just going to post a screencap of this

Fuck off Lloyd, we all know it's you shilling your channel

I liked him talking about torches. I also liked his short video in Glorantha.

I would add in that his fanbase seems to treat criticism of his misinformed notions as akin to attacking a religious text: First you haven't REALLY seen the video, or if you have, you haven't understood it, and if you have read and understood it, you're taking it out of context, and why are you bothering to waste so much time analyzing his videos if just to argue with him anyway?

Personally, I don't think I would care if it weren't for his cancerous fans.

He said because he can

The one about torches was absolutely true, but irrelevant since basically every fantasy RPG gives the players better sources of light or low light vision practically for free

Is that beholder spitting yung venuz lyrics?

I didn't know beholders had fire breath.

Look real closely at the fighter's shield

>A new day
>A new shitposting thread about Lloyd

Because he's an englishman.

How did this come about?

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen
>Romans carried one pilum
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
>climate change isn't real
>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>castles were defended by three soldiers
>butted mail is better than riveted mail
>operation market garden was a success
>Napoleon was literally Hitler
>The Churchill was the best tank in WWII

Because he reminds of all of that teacher in middle school whose standards were really high and no one ever met them, but you got close and you never wanted to disappoint him because your father didn't actually pay much attention to you so you wanted positive attention from any older man you saw as a figure of authority, but ultimately failed at achieving.

the nuclear throne general on Veeky Forums

You win.

Wow, this stings me a little.

>climate change isn't real
Anthropomorphic climate change isn't real.

He doesn't believe that the climate is changing at all.

> ultimately failed at achieving

>Anthropomorphic climate change

I fucking hate all this progressive bullshit with respecting tornado rights
>Polar ice caps are a social construct
>I identify as a human but I was born as a category 4 hurricane

Fucking anthropomorphic climate change.

I enjoy Lloyd's stuff. Even when he's wrong (which is rather frequent) I find the way he presents his points at the very least entertaining.

SPANDAU
P
A
N
D
A
U

user don't be a faggot
The worst part is none of these were actual statements he directly took a stance on and there are much better arguments to blast him on rather then over simplifying his claims and attacking him on them.

>>stagnant social mobility isn't real
I don't even remember him talking about that.

>>The Churchill was the best tank in WWII
what he said was something to the tune of among the best tanks of ww2.
Given there were so many shit tanks i could see that and it's not just because I've been thinking of starting a churchhill armoured company

It's his key redeeming trait
I cannot stand most of the others because of that.

But he doesn't though.

So he doesn't believe in documented cold or hot ages in earth history? That's just silly. I think that's actually one of the few consensuses in the scientific community. How does he think the population boost in the medieval ages happened when the MWP didn't happen? Why could WW2 pilots land in greenland in regions that are now under meters of ice? He's such ah dumb autistic moron.

I think you should look up what anthropomorphic means in context with climate change.

It doesn't mean anything. You're confusing it with the word anthropogenic, and we're making fun of you for it

Not english speaker, sorry. I just took the closest sounding word related to my language. But good to know.