Warhammer 40k general

Old memes edition
previous

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Eldar poetry is shit):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=462
bitspudlo.com/products/infantry-minigun-3
anvilindustry.co.uk/The-Armoury/Heavy-Weapons/Exo-Lord-Autocannons
forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Legion-Autocannon-Set-2015
forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Kalibrax-Pattern-Autocannon-Set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just glue meltas into the genestealer's hands

WYSIWYG

>Genestealers
>BS 0

>shooting race
>bs 0

I'd love it if some made a >Has science gone too far, is this image real or fake?
With a genestealer with a melta.
>93% fail this quiz!

xth for user non-ironically believed GSC could do this and wasn't even pretending to be retarded

Why do people hate ADB? He is the greatest author in BL, all of his books are extremely great.

Reposting. My first Eldar list. It's garbage, right?

Anyone watch GW's stream on Friday? Was it good? Shit?
What did Veeky Forums think of it? I heard Magnus got BTFO.

What do you use to make this image?

>I heard Magnus got BTFO.
You don't know?

it's super shit, 40k/AoS are garbage to stream, it's just dead air for most of the stream

Combined Arms Detachment
Ministorum Priest (30pts) [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol, The Book of St. Lucius]

Ministorum Priest (40pts) [Close Combat Weapon, Laspistol, The Litanies of Faith]

Canoness (105pts) [Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Rosarius, The Mantle of Ophelia]

(2 squads)
Battle Sister Squad (168pts) [6x Battle Sister, Battle Sister with Heavy Flamer, Battle Sister with Meltagun, Sororitas Rhino] Sister Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]

(2 squads)
Dominion Squad (178pts) [Dominion, 4x Dominion with Meltagun]
Dominion Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]
Immolator [Twin-Linked Multi-Melta]

Exorcist (130pts) [Storm Bolter]
Exorcist (130pts) [Storm Bolter]
Retributor Squad (132pts) [4x Retributor with Heavy Bolter, Retributor with Simulacrum Imperialis] Veteran Retributor Superior [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun]

Combined Arms Detachment
Militarum Tempestus Command Squad (145pts) [4x Tempestus Scion w/ Plasma Gun] Tempestor Prime [Close Combat Weapon, Hot-shot Laspistol]

(3 squads)
Militarum Tempestus Scions (105pts) [2x Tempestus Scion, 2x Tempestus Scion w/ Meltagun] Tempestor [Close Combat Weapon, Plasma Pistol]

Valkyrie Squadron (135pts)
[2x Multiple Rocket Pods, Multi-laser]
1854pts

What do you guys think? I was considering a Hellrain brigade instead but I wanted more men and a Valkyrie for the Command Squad. Cannoness goes with the Retributors in cover and pew pews.

Last option in the OP

Why doesn't GW do their own BattleScribe?

It's not like it would free you up to not purchase a codex, and the final step could be to add your army to a cart and order it. It seems backward that they expect people to do lists with pen and paper and then have to math out the boxes to buy.

What have you been up to lads?

Because the rules are secondary objects that people who already own models can use to enjoy casual games together t. GW executive

Did you her that raziel guy was fired? I wont believe it but it got rly silent around him huh?

So I need some Autocannons...What do you all
This seems to be the best price
puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=462
Would they work as Autocannons?

think would this bit work?
bitspudlo.com/products/infantry-minigun-3 It's the next best price wise.

This is the second to worst but clearly the closest to the original.
anvilindustry.co.uk/The-Armoury/Heavy-Weapons/Exo-Lord-Autocannons

who?

I want to read my epubs on my phone and you people recommend kobo.
Is it this kobo book app I found on the playstore because shit son I sure as fuck cam't get it to read my own books. It wants me to login and I don't like it when a basic shit app that is supposed to so nothing but read books wants me to make an account.
Am I using the wrong app?

painting my minis unlike your ugly grey crap on neon orange hockey pucks

Currently painting 100 Boyz and Warboss. Preparing TSons figures and planning to finish a Decurion.

I have a terrible lack of motivation to paint and when I finally do I spend far too long on a single model at a time.

the puppetswar one looks shit, how do you even attach it? do you just glue it to the genestealer's hand?

>i've become that user
i did it mum

Whats the best manufacturer for Militia/Cultist style models? I want a GSC made up of assorted Imperial scum and want a bit more diversity than the standard kit.
I've seen Victoria Miniatures (pic related) which are nice, if pricey. I can also cut up some DV Cultist easily enough.

Any other good options?

nothing else can read the epubs so jump through the hoops

the guy who said he a gw employee and who came up with the sisters february rumors.

Is there any way I can use Readium without going through Chrome, or even having Chrome installed for that matter?

who?

Victoria, maxmini, anvilindustries regiments, various manufacturers for head swaps.

That's the one. You don't have a google account or facebook you can use?

Why do people insist of using Rhinos. Drop a sister, drop the melta get a flamer and get an Immolaror with TL-MM

Yes priest are cool and all but what are there for? In this edition SoB are MSU.

General rule of thumb is your girls get all the special weapons they can plus their Immolator, then the superior get her combi weapon.

Unless playing small games, your Troops go with Heavy Flamer + Flamer + combi flamer and thier Immolator.

If priest are not in a melee unit or they are not Jacob granting fearless they are rather useless in MSU.

For AoF it is Loud Hailers, Ld upgrade them Simulacra. You need to make sure they will work. Since your entire army is shit using your AoF a second time requires a miracle.

SoB units are guided missiles you send them to do one job. Make sure they can do it. If they survive after doing it. That was a bonus. So do not count on it.

is that game worth a shit.
also why are the only worth while games on the ps4 soulslikes

I really really really like Let it Die (I'm not that user) but it's a very punishing game if you're bad at vidya

So what I'm hearing is more ironcrust?

>but it's a very punishing game if you're bad at vidya
just what i want to hear.
Imma give it a shot when the ps4 is much cheaper just like with demonsouls

What? I'm chaos Marines not GSC

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Legion-Autocannon-Set-2015

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Kalibrax-Pattern-Autocannon-Set

Can someone explain what happened? I'm assuming that Magnus got btfo'd.

I don't even play it, I just watched other people play it and I think uncle death is super cool.

How is this for Eldar 1850? Is it terrible or cheese in any way?

He got removed by the first shot of the Helfrost Cannon. TS were tabled shortly thereafter.

SW player got past 4-5 rolls in a sub 2% chance series of events that removed him in one shot.

It was hilarious.

He got absolutely desolated

Magnus got removed from play at the start of turn two by hellfrost.
Thousand sons got tabled turn three.
The skub and shitposting was insane.

Other than that, the actual quality of the stream couldn't be any worse if they recorded it on their phones. Constant sound problems, cameras too zoomed out to see the models, technical problems that saw them have to play a video on loop for twenty minutes and one of the presenters kept getting told off for going off topic.
It was amazing unprofessional.

well shit I manage to log in using a throwaway account (emperor bless) but I can't get the little shit to open the book (or much rather import it? idk)

It really wasn't bad at all, you people are really making too much of a big deal over it.

Shame. Are the new TS any good at all? Surely, losing Magnus to a

do we have an ETA till Geedubs says that they are a game and model company?

Way too overcosted. Non rubrics are alright.

Not really. New options and new terminators don't help with any of the problems they had (Being absurdly over-priced, Aspiring Sorcerers being trash and expensive, and crippling overspecialization)

why aren't you running their decurion?

Losing 1/3rd of your army to a single unit in a single turn is pretty crippling.

Ehhh

It's painfully obviously that they were written with "...but Magnus" in mind.

As in,
>What if we did X to the Rubrics to give them Y? ...But Magnus.

Is the Imperial Agents codex any good? I heard you can now take tech priests and servitors with Cult Mechanicus, do they have to be taken as that detachment in the book or do they count as part of the cult mechanicus codex effectively?

Got a start collecting Skitarii box from my GW secret santa. Did you guys get anything?

Also should I put the neutron laser on my onager? I'm building the vanguard with arc rifles and have Tech priest up and running

Wow...13 pounds for 5 auto cannon...seems a little steep, plus the cost of shipping to the us?

It's a goddamn mess.

Why doesn't Magnus have any kind of reserves manipulation?

You'd think the champion of 'Just as Planned' wouldn't be caught in Heldrakes not appearing for 4 turns

>What do you mean they aren't here? We've been orchestrating this invasion for 6000 years!

Anons, post Khornates. The Blood God wills it!

But not that one edgy !Nazi renegade guardsmen dudes artist. Don't like his art.

Watching the Sound of Music, debating if I should paint my Warp Talons lightning with Hoeth Blue like on this Champion.

This desu, I enjoyed it. Give them some time to work out the kinks. It's their first week. It's quite nice that they're doing it at all.

Terrain for the terrain gods

Not sure if this is the guy you said not to post but I love some renegade guardsmen

This may be the dumbest list I've ever made.

+ Inquisitorial Representative: 75 +
Ordo Xenos Inquisitor: 35
- Ulmeathi Plasma Syphon: 10

4x Acolyte: 40
- Power Armour: 20
- Bolter: 4

+ 3x Officio Assassinorum: 425 +

Culexus Assassin: 140
Eversor Assassin: 135
Vindicare Assassin: 150

I'm really not sold on that fourth acolyte. Keep it, or turn it into a special on one of the other bodies?

>Real rocks
>Authentic Grass
>Vehicles for terrain
>Everything is painted
>Battle mat
So much wasted potential

9/10 would love to play on

user, that is literally the guy I said not to post.

Stand still while I take your skull.

Bit of a newfag with the actual game, as I mostly just mess around with the hobby aspect of it. I rolled up a rough idea of a Dark Angels army for 1850 point games. Its not especially specialized, and I'm unsure if I should drop something and add an additional tac squad for holding objectives. Any thoughts?

>Shame. Are the new TS any good at all?

there's nothing new about them really

they're super bloated over point costed marines and now they have terminators which are even more bloated than normal terminators

>Khorne lover
>getting mad

Who'd have thunk it? Why don't you worship super chill Papa Nurgle instead man, come on

All models in Codex: Imperial Agents have NO CHANGES to their faction, they remain the faction that they have been previously

They do NOT count as part of ANY OTHER CODEX

the sad end to the crew of an executioner

good depth of field (not)

this thread has been hijacked by -+- TERRAIN -+-

good fortune will come to your TERRAIN but only if you reply to this post with A PICTURE OF TERRAIN

That's a nice display board - I like the what I believe to be Eldar on the left.

those look nice.
One thing i will give you nurglelites is you always make good shit

I think they're the old Dark Eldar. Bayonets on the ends of the rifles give it away.

How many Chaos soldiers do you think die by tripping into a comrade's armor?

So, is 30k as the first wargame I play a shit idea? It just seems less fucking bloated that 40k in bat reps.

Here's everyone's favorite pretty cool guy.

it's really expensive, but if you can afford it then yes probably.

The big question is could you find people that play it

>microscale gaming

you, I like you, you have my blessing and your terrain shall be lucky

So start with proper 40k or killteam then?

Fair point, moving to Seattle soon, anyone know how good the scene is?

So we just got an Ikea in my city - they sell some really awesome display cases for not a ton of money - thinking of investing in a few for my armies

30k uses 40k as the base rules, it's literally the same game

but yeah whatever, gw is made for british children, so as long as you're smarter than a british child anything gw makes is fine

nice what scale is that? any idea?

Last one

looks 10mm to my trained eye

here's a wip, crazy structure

his site has the buildings listed under 6mm so I guess it's 6mm, but buildings aren't always truescale, and those doorways look really big

Warhammer TV's battle reports look fucking amateurish and shit compared to decent youtubers, what the hell?

nice photo, do you have more like this?
I feel as if that ceiling can be photoshopped into a grey sky with godrays peering through

Starting marines. So far ive got a tac squad, terminators, and a dreadnought. Whats should I get next? Mantis Warriors btw. Never done minis before, these fuckers are hard to put together

Those look like stems.