Bitcoin now at $16,600.00...

Bitcoin now at $16,600.00. Those of you in the old school who believe this is a bubble simply have not understood the new mathematics of the Blockchain, or you did not cared enough to try. Bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm. So are corrections and all else

>muh mathematics

isaac newton lost everything in a speculative bubble. just remember that OP.

source?

kek

>Isaac newton=Satoshi Nakomoto

its basic Veeky Forums knowledge, no sauce needed. search for urself.

I think we all know who the real satoshi is

>tfw no chubby taylor gf

Satoshi Nakamoto went back in time twice, then destroyed the time machine creating a time Paradox. There are now two Satoshis walking around

kek the absolute state

2019 - 1btc = 1000 usd

I know

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

McAfee pls

Prove it McAfee
>Gee look at the time I'm too busy or you don't have enough money

How much money does it cost to prove it, McAfee? Why wouldn't I just spend it on bitcoins then instead of paying you.

the only good thing about Veeky Forums is the widespread acceptance of Freudian psychology as god-tier.

in this way we truly are 10-15 years ahead of society.

It could fall to zero

I understand the mathematics of fitting that aryan goddess's fruit juice on my face.

hello, someone who actually understands this stuff. it's going to $100k, very shortly.

This

i actually agree with OP, that's why i'm all in. i just also accept that there's a healthy chance that i could lose everything and never get it back.

the math is solid, psychology is not.
case and point.

Just put another hundo into the big three each. Cheers.

and that sell wall?

>bitcoin is bubbled, let me go back to comfy ((((((((USD)))))))))))))

btw OP's 'logic' works if there is one cryptocurrency. bitcoin has competition, with dev teams, and it's looking more and more like companies competing, which is not what crypto was supposed to be about.

>he doesn't understand the velocity of money and it's impact on inflation

>mathematically impossible
Everything with decreasing supply and increasing demand is a bubble.
When a few million can increase the market cap by 16+ million, it most certainly is a bubble.
Whether or not it will pop is another story however.

search for "newton south sea"

ath

(((Veeky Forums)))

>bitcoin is money

>comparing a monthly chart to a decade chart

I've been waiting for substantial dip for the past couple weeks. Someone convinced me it'd drop to $8,000

If you're going to post here, try to follow along instead of making yourself look like a retarded nigger. Thanks

I did a research, 1 Bitcoin is going to cost 100000000000000 quadrillion dollars by 2021
It's not a bubble you fucking normies

It was never going to be left to itself if it became successful - that's what adoption is all about. Now companies will come in and turn it into a useful product. The original concept is going to be corrupted because money just does that no matter how hard you try to keep it altruistic.

Listen to retards = stay poor.

Try an IQ test if you score