Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idCFV0KF4uo
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
youtube.com/watch?v=fIgOcFIo0kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever cried, jumpers?

Yes.

Have you ever laughed?

Essence 6+ Sidereal Charms don't exist, there are no canon Astrological Charms, and the only Sidereal Martial Arts Charms are from half an edition ago.

I guess it's up to you what counts for energy pool merging but pretty much what this guy
says

There's an entire chapter in their book covering this, but essentially you choose a kind of bonus/penalty and the people/conditions it applies in. So you could give Hinata a Destiny that will give her good luck when she tries to free the Branch House.

>But, to be fair, when you're absorbing spiritual entities there's a point where you'll /seem/ omnipotent to lesser beings.
Not helping Gaunlet at all with this comment but hey it's true! You could just /seem/ omniscient with the Shingan from Samurai Deeper Kyo and a lot of spiritual energy perks (Inuyasha and Bleach come to mind). Hell from what I understand Shingan is damn good even with it's range limits and such. Sorry but this is the last thing I was going to say and thread archived.

>Ghost Rider jump
>Use Deal with the Devil to buy lifespan from homeless people
>Turn around and sell it to dying rich people at a 10,000% markup
I feel sad just thinking about it.

Completely unrelated to Exalted, I have a question about Sonichu.

Do you have any control over how Love Quest affects people after you're done with them? I don't want people to die in a fire because I got bored of them.

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Ah well, I'll roll to see how it goes. It's not that important, I just hate to see all of those shines go to waste.

Anima has a perk for that I think.
It's not lightning fast or anything, but you get it back faster.
Castlevania also has items that can boost your rate of recovery nicely.
You'll have to get them yourself from one of the metroidvania titles though.

No, but it is an optional effect. You can choose for it not to apply when you break up with someone.

Hell yes, it is. It's see invisible, 360 vision, blindsense, etc. all in one. It's seriously pretty dope and definitely one of my favorite sensory perks.

Where can I look to find out what Exalted Sorcery is capable of?

If you were rolling for high, then it went pretty well. I imagine everyone else is going to be pretty disgusted by you getting Gilgamesh hooked on Primordial Crack in exchange for his stuff and then killing him later.

Thanks for the answer.

I already considered Love Quest a pretty horrifying, though fitting for the setting, ability, but the lack of control is the push I needed to just go Sonichu.

The Exalted 2e core book has some spells, and the second book of sorcery the white/black treatise has a fuckton.
You can make custom ones as well, but those all make good reference points.
If you're looking for the pdfs the exalted general has links in it's OP.

Anima also has Megas Therion, which will happily provide you with a limitless supply of ki (Or whatever other mystical or mundane energy you may need). Just buy powerful soul to make sure you can handle the throughput.

Bitch, you don't have to be all selfish and shit. Work off of commission: give those homeless folks a good chunk of what you make off of the rich.

Daaaaamn. Damn, you stupid.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

I mean... dude's a literal rapist and is willing to commit genocide over delusions (well, not quite delusions I guess, seeing as he's not technically wrong about their decline, but you get the idea) of grandeur. I have no problems with it, personally.

But... now rolling to see if Iskander hates my guts too much. I /was/ planning to help him conquer the world.

...FU-

youtube.com/watch?v=idCFV0KF4uo
Literally this.

Why are people making such a deal about Deal with the Devil? Ravenloft has had a perk to do that since its update months ago.

Like I said: DISGUSTED.

Because it's new and doesn't require you to go to Ravenloft.
Not like people are really making a big deal about it.

Fair enough. I was just curious if there was something I was missing.

Could you use Deal With The Devil to trade Exaltations with someone?

>Hey, man, you don't want to be an Anthema, do you?
>Give me that heretical Solar power and I'll dispose of it.
>In return for your righteousness, you'll even become a glorious Dragon-Blooded!

People have short attention spans. They like new stuff. Pretty sure Once Upon A Time has a similar perk

Who'd Gilgamesh rape again? Unless you're talking about the mythology.

Version 1.1
-Clarified the Falling Stars Shurikans can't be abused to generate infinite Starmetal.
-Added a bow mode to the Swordbow.
-Clarified prohibition on using The King is Dead to apply to companions as well.

Hey Jumpchain, I remember a jump that offered a pack of wolves as a single companion, or something to that effect, but I can't remember what jump it was from, do any of you know what I'm talking about?

Could there be just a Starmetal item? No discount or anything, just some Starmetal. Because I kind of want to make a Death Egg out of Starmetal once the Classic Sonic jump comes out. It'd be awesome.

So I make my Ardent Blade a Tsundachi, the powers match the theme of the blade but I have issues imagining a holy relic of the Emperor saying "It's not like I'm doing purging heretics because I like you or anything, b-baka!"

... That's fair.

Man, I bet Saber really, REALLY hate me.

Uh, I've just heard the thread talk about it. I think he was trying to rape Saber and she was rescued or something?

Dark Souls 3?

The Quintessence Fountain is basically for that exact purpose, letting you get an unending supply of Starmetal in future jumps.

Classic Sonic is already out famalam.
You can also use the fountain in the items section to get as much starmetal as needed over time.
It'll take a while, but you'll eventually have enough for a death egg. Especially if you go with the minimalist design most starmetal artifacts have.

>the arrows it fires will become swords

Oh, really? That works too, I guess.

Wait, what? When did this happen?

So I've been lurking CYOA threads a little bit. Are these just so I can have a little adventure in my head? How do I lose? What sets the narrative? Am I missing something? Is there a "babies first CYOA" experience that I should be looking for?

How big is the block of Ambrosia? Also, is the conversion 1:1? Does the lands that follow you part include warehouse attachments (where they can either be deployed or made into attachments)?

Wait that's the old PDF. Sorry.
I must have deleted the newer one by mistake. Does anyone have the version with Time stone errata?

See: drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

Does Yu Shan offer modern luxuries such as running water and air conditioning?

Eh, I'm actually going to start a new chain. Got nothing better I can do right now.

Pokemon
Orre
Male
Small Town - 50
Starter (Charmander) - 0

Physical Fitness - 0
Mechanic - 150
Combat Training - 100
Survival Training - 100
Savant - 600

Motorcycle - 100

Crippled + 100

I honestly don't remember much about Orre beyond it being full of desert. And… One of the villains was really into disco?

I’ll eventually make my way to some other regions, and catch the rest of my team. Probably spend the last couple of years chilling in Unova or Hoenn.

Final team is Charizard, Garchomp, Lycanroc, Alolan Marowak, Raichu, and Braviary.

Warehouse

Electricity - 10
Force Wall - 20

Shelving - 0

Portal - 30
Free Space - 30
Stasis Pod x3 - 60

Electricity because of course I need electricity. I mean, who has time for cooking? Fuck that, I'm getting a microwave and stocking up on… I don't know, canned chili or something.

Force Wall because I'm sure I'm going to piss off plenty of people and need to make a quick escape through the portal.

Shelving because it's free.

Portal because what the fuck am I going to do if I get stuck in a prehistoric jump or something? Invent carpentry?

Free Space because I’m a goddamn magpie.

And Stasis Pods with the rest, because I'll probably run into someone fun eventually.

BodyMod

Medium
Bodybuilder

Strength 4 - 100
Endurance 4 - 100
Speed 3 - 150
Shape 2 - 100
Sense 1 - 50

Heigh 1 - 0
Metavore - 100

I DO lift.

>Just so I can have a little adventure in my head
Yes, but you could also write about it and make self-insert fanfiction or just some builds if you don't want to go that far.
>How do I lose
If you die or fail certain drawbacks
>What sets the narrative
You, mostly, though the jumps can contribute.
>Am I missing something
Kind of.
>Is there a "babies first CYOA" experience
There are CYOA books, or online CYOA stuff. So there's that I guess.

Yup, that had it. Thanks

Would you consider making the Quintessence Fountain a Warehouse attachment instead of something that's installed in your warehouse? Something like a jade gazebo situated in a small garden? Warehouse space is at a premium, user.

Heroic sacrifices and emotional romance movies are my eternal bane.

*For dragon blooded, I think Sidereals says that they have modern equivalent shit.

So, forceful invader eviction principle is super effective against reality marbles?

(Notepad app I was using double spaced everything for some reason)

Generic Western Jump

Drop-In - 0
Male
The Dollars Trilogy

Cool Headed - 200
Hands As Fast As Lightning - 4 00
Just Good At killing Things - 500

Great Hat - 50
Poncho - 50
Devil’s Right Hand (Colt Single Action Army, of course) - 300

Three Outlaw Jumper Wales + 200
A Cowboy Rides Alone + 200
Rules In A Knife Fight + 100

The good news is that between this and Pokemon, I'm practically already downright preternaturally good at shooting stuff.

The bad news is that I'm going to have to put those skills to use. Constantly.

Thank you. Any idea on where to find "good" cyoa stuff you mention?

>gazebo

I don't want to be eaten by my fountain user

Then stop shooting it with arrows.

No problem. Wolves a best.

Jump #3: Red Dead Redemption

Male
Rio Bravo
Drop-In - 0

Basic Shooting Skills - 0
Riding - 0
Dead Eye Targeting - 300
Drifter - 0
Incognito - 100
Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane - 100
Cold As Ice - 200
A Regular Annie Oakley - 300

Guns - 0

Master Sharpshooter

Ah, a now familiar setting. But… It’s on the precipice of change. The world looms at the edge of leaving the wild of the west behind.

But the more things change, the more they stay the same. There's always money to be had for those quick on the draw and steady in the hand, and few are faster and sharper than I.

Just enter CYOA online into Google, and go from there. For books, Barnes and Nobles or Amazon or stuff like that works.

Unless it happened in Zero, the only person trying to rape Saber in Fate/Stay Night was Medea. Gilgamesh just flirted with her and talked about marrying her.

>gazebo
Fucking Gazeboos, every fucking time. Look, if you want to wank it to how many sides it has: fine. If you want to wax poetic about how cook they look: okay. For fucks sake, though, it's just a building and its not inherently better than a pavilion.

Every time I move on to the next jump and have to leave the Sanctioned Xeno Army of Daughterus behind is a heart rending experience. But we mustn't let it show. They take joy in their duties as must I.

user, what.

But the modern Tsundachi isn't tsundere.

user you cant post such vicious creatures onto this thread

It's in the uploads folder!

But user that's a folly.

Grandfather clause

Thank ye Digger.

Dragonbloods shouldn't be in Yu Shan.

Digger, was Hydrocity Dweller meant to be 600 CP?

You fool, you have angered the gazebo.

Hey Digger, about the plasma-steel whatever the Death Egg has. Is that an actual metal we use, or could we use any metal we want and have it stack with the plasma-steel thing?

>gazebo

Why let such a horrid beast in the warehouse?

Yep.
The user from previously had it correct. It's not balanced for the chain and I've had a similar perk in Cave story for a little less
but considering that a lot of characters in the original sonic games showed a need for mechanical assistance or downright flight to swim
It felt appropriate
It's a process applied to metal, as far as I can tell. You can probably use the process on whatever metal's used in the Death Egg's construction.

Right I got that mixed up, for some reason I thought that Yu Shan was the capital of the Dynasty. Not sure where I read that.

Some men just want to watch the world burn while seated on uncomfortable wooden benches in the shade.

I honestly forgot about Medea. Guess I'll need to do something about her, too.

Jump # 4: Dishonored:

Blink II - 3
Dark Vision - 3
Possession - 3
Stop Time - 8
Blood Thirsty II - 4
Vitality - 4

Male
Watch

Whirlwind - 200
Immune - 100
Stronger Soul X14 - 700

Basic Kit - 0
Coinage - 0
Bone Charm - 0
Potions Bag - 50
Stealth Gear - 50

Mostly Flesh and Steel + 60

Sure, I can do this. I have Corvo’s gear, fight skills, and most of his better powers. Damn though, I didn't realize until I played the game again the other day how much this jump starves you for runes compared to it. Oh well, still neat powers. My first real powers, actually.

I told Corvo where Emily was being kept and that the Conspiracy was going to betray him. He was suspicious, but after I showed him to her, he started trusting me more after that and he eventually found proof. I personally acquired proof of his innocence, broadcasted the proof of the Lord Regent’s guilt, and watched as he restored Emily to the throne.

Then I went for a drink with Samuel, seeing as he's one of the only decent people in the entire game. After that, I doesn't most of my time hanging out in the Golden Cat or whatever it’s called. I am immune to diseases, after all.

>It's a process applied to metal
Eggcellent

I think that's because the Dynasty lives on the Blessed Isle which has the mountain that leads to Yu Shan (a bit of a Mt. Olympus situation there)

Could you clarify some Neo Hesei 2 perks?

>Shooting Star - Your martial arts skill is now among the masters of history and you’re also able to sub in and utilize mana as well as other kamen rider widgets to improve your strikes.
What does this do? Is it literally just mastery of mundane martial arts and ability to minorly enhance attacks with mana?

>The power you hold increases the potency of other physical abilities as well, making them as top tier as your strength.
Is this like one of those "connector" perks for strength, speed, and other physical stats, or am I reading it wrong?

>In Your Dreams - Strength, speed and endurance are raised to the point of being able to actively fight it out with and knock around Kamen Riders in their base forms (such as Base States fourze or Wizard’s Flame Style) with a similar boost towards the power of physically based abilities. Cosmic Energy can be used to give further boosts of physical might and speed.
A minor base boost in addition to the ability to majorly enhance that with friendship?

Man, whatever happened to that comic?

That sounds about right, still I am left with the same question as before.

Do the dragon blooded in their capital have access to the modern conveniences that are so rare in the era that the jumps/game are set it?

It ended.

Dub of the whole thing: youtube.com/watch?v=fIgOcFIo0kE

If you're talking about the Sonic comic in particular, it finished.
If you're talking about Boxer Hockey in general, it seems like the author got busy and couldn't devote time to it. He's got a tumblr or something, though with the pages up there, and has expressed interest in continuing it, but has not actually done so.

There's no canon answer to how large Ambrosia blocks are. Fanwank it.

But yes, you can include the fountains in attachments if you want

The fountain is optional in each property, so you can simply decide to remove the one in your warehouse if you don't want it, and put it back if you decide you have room.

Against the user, not the reality marble itself.

Yes. They have some buildings called Manses that are magically enchanted to have sci-fi stuff like automatically opening doors or hologram projectors, and just in general quality of life in the Blessed Isle's city is fairly high due to infrastructure. They're likely going to have like Roman equivalents of indoor plumbing, or even better if they spring for magic like binding a demon to cool their mansion for them.

So, The Hunt in Bloodborne is pretty much completely impossible, right?

So I was checking out the Drive and Firearms charms in shards of the exalted dream and they're already looking like a fantastic buy for the price.
I mean the drive charms contain schrodinger's car technique, and firearms has finger guns that actually work. How cool is that?

Do we have a Schlock Mercenary jump? I could have sworn we did, but I don't seem to be able to find it on the drive.

Why did you lock the Sidereal Castes locked to a origin. It seems a little absurd especially how it favors drop-ins by having them be the only origin to actually create a new exaltation for the jumper and their companions. Really that's the part that's the worst-balanced part of the jump in my opinion, especially with the possibility of the creation of 9 Chosen of Journey if the jumper and the mass-imported companions all took drop in. I mean, at that point, you're basically paying 100 CP for a full-on drawback.

So...what CAN one make with Heavenly Artificer Understanding?

Why do you think a new exaltation is anything special?

Bitch, the main character does it while being controlled by a player of varying skill and absolutely no plot armor, while having the same "rez in the Hunter's Dream" shit you do.

Nut up and start slicing.

So a Manse will have at minimum modern luxuries (minus tv and internet)?

What part are you having trouble with user?
Besides insufficient gudness that is.

AND, he doesn't have the benefit of a 1,000+ CP list of benefits.

Git the fuck gud.

We did, but it seemed unfinished?
Don't know what happened to it though.

Because it ultimately screws over and imbalances Creation?

Wait a fucking second.

>Heavenly Ecstasy Aides [100CP, free Chosen of Serenity]- The Exalted worked the magical
materials into tools to aid mortals in all arenas of life. ALL arenas. Including the bedroom. This chest contains all the Starmetal forged toys
>Starmetal forged toys
>Starmetal dildo, starmetal vibrator, etc.
>Starmetal is made of melted down gods
Oh God what the actual fuck.

You don't get free revives if you take that drawback.
It's still not that hard if you've played the game and know what to do, but you can't just meatgrind your way through things like the MC.

How so?

Wait you don't have the revive mechanic?

Well that makes 'git gud' a bit more difficult, one second need to retcon my build.

You can, you just have to start gud and git gudder.

It'll still be a long road however.

To be fair, the main character has literally infinite lives to git gud. Pretty sure the Drawback doesn't let you revive.

Eh.

The Hunter still doesn't get even half of the 1,500 CP list of goodies Jumper can access.

It's certainly possible to beat the game without dying even without knowing everything. Especially with all the stuff you get with CP on top. It's fucking hard but you took the drawback, did you expect it to be easy?