WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN.

CHARLIE LEE SAID ITS GOING TO 20$.

So is it the game for folk to post charts without identifying the coin?

Why do you guys never cap the actual coin name

CHARLIE LEE
if you don't know who that is get the fuck out newfag.

You fucking faggots, it’s ltc

GET OUT. GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT

Because you should be the spending the entire day staring at charts so that you can recognize them without being spoon fed

FUCK YOU CHARLIE YOUR COIN IS A PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIES THIS ISN'T R/GAMING GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Get the fuck out newfags. You should know what the fucking coin is

C'mon man why don't you try being nice to a fellow human being for once? You are treating them like garbage and it is uncalled for. Act kindly to others.

still holding, thinking of actually buying the dip it only goes down now because of BTC forcing 17200 paywall

How and why would LTC drop to $20?? doesn't even make sense

So it's officially stacies first pump and dump right? How much did she lose

Jesus, I can identify the worst shitcoin just buy looking at the graph, this retards can’t even figure it’s Litecoin when you said the name of its creator.

Holding this shit, but fuck you chom lee for fudding your own coin.

eat a bullet carebear

by spreading a memetic virus that scares enough people into dumping that low because it crashed badly with gox it's easy to show people the old chart

I'm technically still in a profit if I pull out now, I might just HODL though until after Christmas, I should of sold at peak, what am I fucking doing.

just need BTC to moon and get a bunch more newfags into coinbase

You were warned.

See, the thing is with his post is, when it dropped from $48 to $4, the Crypto world was so much smaller.

As of right now, I don't see it going back down below $100.

NEW LOWS.

RED EVERYWHERE.

CRYPTO BLACK FRIDAY IN 2.5 HOURS.

The only reason crypto is bigger now is because it's been flooded with normies. People that have no interest in holding and would rather cut their loses as the fad fades out.
It'll be below 200 by the end of the year and below 100 by Valentines day.

fuck, everythings going back to 2016 levels

prepare your iron hands

this is why i sold at 155 and dont feel bad at all, litecoin is shitecoin and i got sick of bagholding for years waiting for it to liftoff again