What are some good generation 3 crypto

Cardano is a safe moon bet, what else?

XBY

EOS

get it on the dip. its like buying ethereum at $7

Its super pumped...
200% rise with only 80BTC in volume.
not super safe to get into right now.

Bought a little bit of it randomly when it was under $4 a few days ago, wish I had bought more.

Lol all the coins suggested in this thread are absolute SHIT. XBY? SHIT. EOS? SHIT. ADA? SHIT.

The best coin is one that hasn't been suggested yet, and that's Aeternity.

At the moment only Cardano stands out, aion is worth looking into.

what does EOS do?

Aion is also shit. Project was asking for $300mm which is retarded for an unknown shit coin lol.

I think Aion is a huge scam, but either way I got in pretty earlier, getting a good amount of them at 50 cents each several months back.

Aion was the one thing that lead me to discover Aeternity, which has constant updates and has a really good development team working on it.

I feel like the only one solving problems is ADA

Accumulate ada? I need spoonfeeding

yes

Holy fuck this board is shit.

DNA

explain why you think this

seriously... people pumping a 5 billion dollar shitcoin nobody uses or cares about. Makes me wanna puke.

Substratum!

Substratum is good, but it's not its own blockchain like Aeternity is

>hasklel PoS coin
>safe bet

LOL only someone who has never programmed in haskell could think this is going anywhere

Nothing.. cryptos wont make it to a third generation this market is going to crash and burn like never before in the history of mankind

just put $2k on ADA
>moon when user ?

Why do you say that? Strikes me as totally unfounded, there's a lot of benefits to running purely functional languages in smart contract platforms.

>strikes me as unfounded
probably because you haven’t written or had to maintain haskell for production

then short it and get filthy rich if youre such a prophet, faggot genius retard

I have not, so I'm asking you to elaborate but you're just dodging the question..

NULS seem pretty interesting with it's modular blockchain, but probably not a good invest until Jan or Feb, it's still very recent