BTC

can someone explain wtf this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the end of btc.

I'm pretty sure that means sell cuz it's gonna go back down.

The roger ver wall

This is called a depth chart, it is used to represent existing buy and sell orders.

someone desperately needs to hold the price down... i wonder how many more walls he's got

That sell wall is too high for tonight. Enjoy one last pump from your alts, buy cheap btc tomorrow morning.

One fuck of a sell wall at $17.275 K.

no that means buy, because once that wall is broken its gonna shoot to 25k easily

That's what they said the last time the wall was eaten. Then it dropped

manipulation

endings, are just beginnings, user

this wall is chump change

Literally a Jewish wailing wall. Sorry bankers, we money now

A ruse

soon we'll see +30000000 tethers minted

and the wall is poof *

Somebody caused alt pumping panic to finally sell his BTC. Don't eat into it.

fuck bitcoin. i hope eos fucking murders this piece of shit

Satoshi finally cashing out on his long con

It's all over now folks.

freeeeeee

free faaaaaaall'n

>EOS
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahah

Just bought some more. See you in a couple years friendo

Pic related is you buying SALT and whatever other shitcoin meme you fell for.

THE WALL IS COMING DOWN

WE DID IT REDDIT

woah. the wall fell and the flood gates opened

NICE DUDES

buy stop market buys bought up to 17400

>babbys first price manipulation

Did the overshot their target? I was expecting 17350 not 17500 just based on futures markets.

Goddamn, that wall fucking disappeared

kek

We're going to 20k today

legend

this is a .png image. It is used a means of digital compression of raw visual data for the purpose of being able to display an image while using far less space yet retaining most of its original quality. This is perfect for posting online as it requires less bandwidth and can be transmitted faster than it could have been transmitted had it never been compressed at all and retained the raw bmp data.

Roger ver saving alties

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Alt coin firesale. What should I buy? LTC?

Maybe, it probably would have been a better idea to buy behind the wall.

Lot of resistance to 18k-20k, as much as there is support all the way from 8-9k

>Lot of resistance to 18k-20k, as much as there is support all the way from 8-9k

one good pump and it's gone

We're gonna hit one of these days

Here we go

Gemini: 17.5
GDAX: 17.6
Bitfinex: 17.45

meaningless chart #92384092384
shit changes every second

and not so much resistance from 20-25k. Once it breaks the 20k i can see it easily go straight to 25k

I'm guessing wit hit 25k by eoy at LEAST

Can someone explain the logic behind sell walls? Why would someone with such a large stake in a coin want to keep the price down?

lmao if it drops to 9k i'm going all in. double my money by the next day then jump on the nearest alt and 10x

keeps the coin stable. big swings up can mean big swings down

If you are typing all the digits, why not $17,275?

legit made me kek

NEXT WALL COMING

Is this shit gonna swing down below $16,750 before the 20th?

Puts up a big sell wall to scare cucks with weak hands into selling into their distributed buys, then when it hits the wall takes down the wall and lest it surge, then sells for profit. Its price manipulation. They probably have sell orders before 18,000

To accumulate more, retard.

>tfw 50/50 into btc and alts and still get JUSTED

Wait, do you think it's a boomer/jew that shorted bitcoin in the future wall street thing ?
KEK, treating bitcoin like something you can manipulate, it's not stocks here gramps/moshe.
( Well, you can manipulate it, that is, UP :^) )

>diversifying
Crypto isn't stocks, there is bitcoin and shitcoins, and only one of those matters.

I also am not really making any money right now satan

nigger that's retarded as fuck. Alt coins are for playful inquires and higher risk moves... The big 3 reign supreme for the long term. Maybe besides Monero... and some others.

Will LTC move back up as a result of BTC going down?

lol good call

they're all going up in the long term. stop being myopic.

Ltc will pump again soon

Yup, beginning now

It's never a bad idea to buy Normiebase coins, especially when everyone is panicking.

It's the end of an era for BTC, get on the ETH or hold those bags

shows that BTC is overpriced and crypto is all speculation

Surely you can't be serious.

>an unlimited supply shitcoin will take over the limited supply first mover bitcoin in price
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that, my friend, is how the pros cash out. They cashed out of LTC and ETH over the weekend (pumping and getting noobs to buy their order). Now as they keep selling off LTC and ETH, the next level of fools (those that think they know what will happen this time based on what happened in the past) assume that everything is bleeding because BTC is about to pump.

So the fools pump BTC themselves, right up into the awaiting mouths of the whales. When the upward movement has lost most of its steam (and accumulated buy orders below), the great dump really begins.

This is the middle of the end. Next up: everything bleeds and bleeds and bleeds. Hope you've put your money in the right places. Only promising new projects that haven't hit mass awareness will gain value after this.

Wow, are you coauthoring the next James Patterson novel? You have talent.

Say hello to futures price manipulation.
>Bb-ut futures w-where tto moon bbtc??
No, it will just make it leas volatile and make it bleed it slow and steady.

The needle that will pop the bubble

and yet, deep down, even you know it's true

that's called getting tethered the fuck down.

roger ver

Using the order book to judge price movements is useless for anyone other than day trading faggots