Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists 4
>Prime Mate 0

Realm
>The Labyrinth of Sighs
>Labyrinth Nomad

Allure: 5
Pedigree: 9

Be perfect breeding stud. Offspring guaranteed to be smart, strong, and agile, with plenty of magical potential. Have massive D perfectly designed to guarantee pregnancy with huge volume of ultra-fertile cum. I don't care about my low status. I'm a big ugly beast used only for producing powerful young. What allure I do have comes from my gigantic glowing cock. Perfect for magical baby making and for terrifying and disgusting Angel. Spider lady wants to lay eggs in Angel so her young are somehow improved by Angel's magic. But she still needs studs to breed Angel and fertilize the eggs. The higher the pedigree of the studs, the stronger the spider horde she gets.

I'll build up my reputation as a prime breeder by regularly visiting the gardens to barter my "services" for whatever I need. Once I've made a name for myself I'll approach spider lady. It shouldn't be hard to convince her that I'm top breeding stock and exactly what she needs to help her little Angel pop out the highest quality spider spawn. Angel is a slave. She has no say in this. The depths of all her holes will be plumbed by giant glowing beast dick, knotted, and filled to the brim with my potent cum. All her mistress' eggs need fertilized after all. As the bloated, leaking Angel cries tears of humiliation and rage, I'll discuss the possibility of providing this service regularly if the offspring are up to spider lady's standards. Then back to the labyrinth for some much needed rest.

I'm not the infamous minotaur rape guy by the way. I just drew inspiration from him.

Uuuuugh.
Not this again.

Could you at least wait until Beri's back to make final rulings?

>posting a pdf in the OP so I can't hide it
One job.

There is a newer version out there.

Don't think so, this is the newest one that was ever posted, then reposted last thread, and posted here again. He doesn't have version numbers, so I'm not sure what you're predicating that statement on anyway.

Original version superhumans got 20 bonus credits for a spec, update version humans just get additional skills for that spec and everyone gets 120 credits. Check Beri's drive, it always has the most up-to-date versions of his stuff.

She's probably asleep now and won't even see this.

120 credits up from 100. It looks like you posted a mix of versions here.

KILLDOZER TIME. POST YOUR KILLDOZER BUILD AND ARGUE WITH OTHER ANONS WHY YOUR BUILD IS BEST.

I also appreciate that they're striped.

You're that guy making a cyoa about anime girls in a city right?

I can honestly say that I'm not making anything at this moment.

Not true.

You're making me wet.

I thought I took away his squirt gun.

Konosuba was better than it had any right to be. That and Grimgar were the only things I picked up that season. Grimgar felt a lot like something I might have made into a choice image, if I wanted to lave the audience grumbling that the memories of their prior life were getting wiped.

>Konosuba was better than it had any right to be.
Yeah, it was supposed to be even worse than complete garbage, I'm surprised they managed to make it only this bad.

Konosuba is the GOAT.
Grimgar bored me but it was so refreshing to see a more "realistic" take on humans having to fight monsters to survive. They outnumbered their first goblin and still got their shit pushed in.

Life seed.

Wealthy of Irish ancestory with flaming red hair, female and a dick. A large dick. I promise I'll be the embodiment of /k/ and prepping. I'll also be paranoid as fuck. (Unless in the US.) I'll be scared as fuck as I grow up from living in muzzie-rapeville, but I'll stay inside and ask for tutoring in my home.

I'll take the money and build a fortune without any work and then live in peace somewhere in Oceania or New Zealand if they are still open. Australia is also a option, or the US. (US is fourth choice.)

(Just off of the first option, where is the 'mystery box' for this CYOA?

I've always felt that 20 points just isn't enough for a killdozer.
The guns alone are expensive as hell. Unless you want to get instakilled by one dude with a sneaky explosive, you need good armor and probably electric nettigng as well. Then further, if you want any chance of escape you need to pay out the ass, and probably take advanced optics for a night escape, too.

There just isn't enough here. Either you drive a dozer with decent protection but can barely do more than run things over, or you're a glass cannon.

Stuck. Take revival or natural weapons?
Revival means I won't need so much armor and gear. Natural weapons means I can integrate a bunch of armor and gear... then wear armor over it. Hilarious, I know. Doesn't make me repawn..

Already decided on drake. If not going Revival I could take Rageface or whatever and then use the rapid regen on it.. Hmm.

Revival only gives you a second chance if you fail. Protecting humanity is the most important and your own life ultimately depends on it, revival or no.

Go with revival. Being able to bounce back from death means that whatever experience you've accumulated isn't lost. In war, having to start over from scratch with a newbie if one of your veterans bites it is a serious problem. Take a look at WW2 and the decline of the Luftwaffe or the German Panzer corps. They just didn't have the time or ability to properly train up new pilots or tank crews, and as a result in the late-war period they got rocked even when they had higher performance equipment. Doesn't matter if that Panther has better armor or a bigger gun if the crew doesn't know how to use it properly and ends up getting offed by an enemy that they didn't notice in time (thus losing the range advantage of the gun) and blundered past (thus negating their armor advantage by exposing their weaker sides/back).

>Also, the conversation above was as much about how it hurts the TONE and feeling of the setting and CYOA enough to kill people's interest.

No it doesnt hurt the "tone" of the setting. You're just being a huge pussy. You're being called upon by a god of HUNTING who only wants the best of the best. If you cant even fathom defeating another hunter or even just defending yourself, how the fuck are you going to handle going up against a dragon? And if you're such a huge coward that you cant face or even team up with another player, then you dont deserve the extra tribute either. You can also get Exempt for free basically if you take the tribute blessing, so I really dont understand what the fuck you're whining so goddamn much about.

cuck

>responding to a post from two or more threads back

Not wanting to kill a sapient begin doesn't make a person a coward. They aren't doing it because they're afraid, they're doing it because they think it's wrong.

Using the Jean Paul Sartre CYOA, are we?

So, tg, is bad content better than no content at all?
I am working on a cyoa, but as I progress it feels to me that it is getting worse and worse. Not enough to scrap it altogether, but enough to see that it fails to deliver the concept that I hoped it would.

Sure.

then they shouldnt be fucking hunting dragons and shit which in all likelihood will be alot smarter than they are.

Just post what you got.
If it's an absolute trainwreck?
Step back, take a breath, maybe do something else for a bit to rekindle your creativity.
Then, start fresh.
Open up a blank file, and look over the old one to see what worked, what didn't, and what needs a little tweaking.
Try to use the good stuff, but otherwise gut it. Treat it closer to a spiritual successor than an updated version.

JUST STOP.

At least wait until Bliss posts *something*.
Don't just restart it for no reason.

something

Domain Master

Affinity: Light, Illusion
Size: Tiny
Race: Celestial
Boss: Perception, Charisma, Enchanted Armor (Light/Illusion), Enchanted
Weapon (Light/Illusion), Morphing, Personal Guards x2, Agility

Morph Form
Affinity: Dark/Illusion
Size: Tiny
Race: Demonic
Boss: Perception, Enchanted Armor (Dark/Illusion), Enchanted Weapon (Dark/Illusion), Morphing
Personal Guards, Arena Manip, Agility, Vitality

Mooks (15 Points, +4 [Light], +4[Dark], Complications +8) 31

Mooks 10
2x Servants (50 - No Affinity)
2x Clerics (50 - Light)
6x Soliders (4x Melee; 100, 2x Ranged; 50 - Light)

Elite Mooks 7
2x Battle Mages (20 - Light)
1x Agents (10 - Illusion)
2x Overseers (10 - Illusion; 10 - Light) [First is domestic for the harem/servants and second is for the military bookeepers]
2x Harem (20 - 1 Light/Illusion, 1 Dark/Illusion)

Lieutenants 5
1x Champion (Light/Illusion; send him out on longer term 'kill the bandits' assighments.)
1x Warlord (Light/Illusion)
2x Chosen (1 Light/Illusion; 1 Dark/Illusion)
1x Assassin (Light/Illusion)

Minion Perks 9
Empowermentx2 (Light/Illusion; Dark/Illusion)
Speciality (Health)
Ascendancy
Evolution
Faction
Sustenance
Equipment
Training

Fuck off. Bliss already caved once to those cucks, why should we have to follow suit? Fact is that if you can't handle the culling, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Dear, is there a Domain master copy where the text for Corruption is not fucked up like the one I posted?

Thanks.

Hey man. I posted this in reply to your request for ideas earlier, can I get your thoughts please?

I thought that since I picked Life Seed, the 'child' part was understood. I didn't know retards were in the thread.

Complications
Benevolent
Crusade

(I'm derpy tonight.)

Maybe the one that isn't outdated as fuck?

Post the entire new one please.

I'm guessing it's thinking you can be a functional hermaphrodite? I don't think any two people have the necessary genetics that their child could be one.

>drawback
God please no. You'll only make the murder rapists stronger.

You seem awfully obsessed with forcing people to compete in Battle Royal. Why is that?

What said, and the CYOA clearly says you only get an item if you pass into the Portal room - and you can't get back.

Herm? no. (And quasiherm is possible.)

Futa is full possible.

You live in your own little fantasy world, don't you?

Futa is literally not possible.

I don't know how to tell you this user, but I'm afraid you're wrong.
Besides that, you aren't being reborn on Earth. You're going wherever the Portal takes you.

Whatever happened to Italics?

Rulings on what?

I'm not , and I think futas are disgusting, but I'll have to play the devils advocate here.
Life seed doesn't mention anything about what race you're reborn as, so being a futa is possible.

It does specifically mention that you can get back, just not through any of the portals in the portal room.
And there isn't really any reason that the fantasy world he ended up in couldn't be very similar to our current world.

Being able to buy a free exempt using the Tribute point blessing is hardly being forced to compete.

Depends entirely on the drawback. Weaknesses can easily be exploited, and to boot, everyone can use them if they please.

I dont get the "murder rapist" meme though. The only ones who talk about rapists are the anti-culling fags, the pro-culling never mention anything about raping someone. The builds I've seen designed for the Culling, save for the piss-bomber, have all mainly revolved around teamwork in the fluff.

Its funny how much the odds are stacked against piss-bomber user yet he still stubbornly wants to stick to that build.

Winter came sooner than he expected. Wait until Spring for him to thaw out. And then another month for him to release what he promised you in November.

Standard autists interpreting any option they don't like in the worst possible way. Part of me suspects it's that one guy who admitted he constantly shits on any CYOA which he doesn't like and makes multiple builds for any CYOA he likes to convince authors he's a contingent of people who all like the same kinds of CYOAs as him.

Whether or not being defensive inherently makes you slow.

>the pro-culling never mention anything about raping someone
This is a blatant lie. Plenty of builds have been built up around it.

Storm affinity
Large
Demonic
>Physical Prowess
>Agility Prowess
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Empowerment (air)
>Enchanted weapon
>Corruption
>Domain control

>Minions
>Average humanoids
2 soldiers
1 mages
1 scouts
2 servants
1 engineer
1 agents
1 warriors
>Demonic Giants
1 Assassin
1 Warlord
1 Witch

>Perks
Training
Upgrade
Native

>Realm perks
Enchanted
Large
Grand lair

Rival (average humanoids : 1 mages 1 soldiers, demonic giants : 1 warriors 1 summoners 1 harem)
Hero (average humanoids : 3 priests, demonic giants : 2 craftsmen)
Nemesis (Guardian, demonic behemot, Champion, Archmage, Chosen)

So we have, in humans, 150 soldiers, 100 mages, 50 scouts, 100 servants, 50 engineers, 10 agents ; and in demons, that are giants, 10 warriors, 10 summoners, 10 big girls, one assassin, one warlord one witch and then a Behemot guardian that is strong at fighting, magic and healing. I suppose being qualified as "genius" or "brillant mind" is enough to somewhat help in regard to "when you are big you are also dumb".
I think what will trigger the complications is as follow : we had an advantage when fighting with our rival and we weren't really fair with it, using underhanded tactics or doing evil shit like killing civilians and the such. So a hero goes "omg the evil overlord must be killed" and comes around. We wreck his shit but in the party there was a proeminent paladin or a prince and that's what dives us the Nemesis.
I will partake in battle everytime it is possible, while leaving the guardian behind to protect us when it's the realm that's attacked instead of us going on the offense. He's big enough to handle it. With air and lightning affinity it should be hard as fuck to invade us anyways and we'll do precision strikes when we attack. My lieutenants are all bigger than me because I think it looks cool. No lieutenant are human because they're the main force, demons are the one commanding in this realm.

>Winter came sooner than he expected.
He a kill.

>Another month for him to release what he promised.
I might need some drinks then to get through the wait.

Only when Poochy posts a build.

Who the hell is the /cyoag/ equivalent of poochy?

Funny things happen to your brain when you sniff too much ammonia.

Only if you interpret rape as being completely figurative, as in "fuck man that cs:go team raped us in the last round". If there has been someone who wrote "i kill you then i rape your body" i'm absolutely certain its just done to troll you fags, and ive definitely not seen a build like that the last couple of dozen threads.

This one always struck me as weirdly interesting.

>Part of me suspects it's that one guy who admitted he constantly shits on any CYOA
this makes a ton of sense. this guy is a blatant homosexual.

im sure if he participates in the RP that will happen once Bliss releases the update, the more articulate of us will band together just to find and kill him.

I love how piss bomber user's build is the only build people seems to recognize with any amount of detail.

>the more articulate of us will band together just to find and kill him

What exactly did he do to piss (pun intended) them off?

"he makes bombs out of piss" isnt really a great deal to remember.

Well it is certainly unique. That's the advantage of adding on a lot of extra description.

Whomever creates the one pagers with the telltale boxes with borders has a knack for coming up with some good shit in a brief way.

I feel like I know the creator's name, but I honestly can't be bothered with the drama here and usually can't remember anyone's name

I like this one, but what's the point of having multiple sections if you can just transfer all your choices?

Still better than "Sorcerer girl #4" and "warrior that abuse overdrive #12".

If you're doing a thing, I'm not getting it. Either way, it's strife. It's in the upper corner of all his CYOAs.

Ah fuck me, it's Strife. I forgot he signs the bottom.

Also, if anyone has his Culling CYOA, I seem to be missing it

he collects our piss from the toilets in the Bar and makes bombs out of it. to add insult to injury, he is a cowardly tunneler who according to his fluff will run away as soon as someone comes near. not exactly someone I wanna be friends with. (IC)

Since its talked about, I might aswell post it too.

So don't be his friend.

But why is there so many people so interested in killing him?

Angelanon

He leaves bombs fucking everywhere. Some of us would like to walk through the desert without randomly losing a leg.

stop posting that girl. please.
I remember him. that was creepy.