/debt/ general

/debt/ general

How much debt do you have?
Gimme your stories of you fucking over banks and CC companies.

I am perpetually in debt and being pursued by collectors. I change phone numbers three times a year on average.

I discovered long ago that you CAN beat the big banks and CC companies. So I follow a very simple system.

Every seven years, my bad debts start to fall off of my credit report. This happens so long as I NEVER talk to bill collectors and establish communications or negotiations. I flat out IGNORE them completely, never answering my phone unless it is a known number. I have no voicemail.

So it starts like this:
>have decent credit
>apply for as many cards as you can
>receive cards, use them for a few months to buy bullshit, gas, groceries etc
>pay it off every month until you can ask for a limit increase
>turn your $5,000 worth of credit into $15,000

Now, here is the key part:
>take all of your credit cards, and use them to buy as much BTC as you possibly can
>now, your seven year cycle starts ticking
>never pay the cards back
>never talk to anyone about it
>never answer your phone
>never give a shit about your (((credit))) score

Seven years later, you repeat this process. This is NOT illegal. They chose to give you the money. They chose the terms. Your consequence is they fuck your score to hell, and thats all they can do. They cannot garnish wages (in my state, NC) and they cannot put in prison because THEY assessed the risks using their own system.

Seven years later, it will all start to drop off, and you will be back where you started, but with a LOT more money than before and a lot more power to acquire even greater CC limits.

This is how we win.

I have ~$1,000 of credit card debt that I'll pay off at the end of this statement before interest starts accruing. I use my CC for every purchase because I enjoy the cash back.

I also have ~$15,000 of student debt at 0% interest that I pay the minimum, $200 per month. I started with $50,000 of student debt with interest that Ive already paid off.

>fuck over the banks
Why?

>college dropout
>have insurmountable student loan debt
>grampa paid it all off

now i'm looking at community college to finish my degree and getting into crypto

i feel like i have a new lease on life

Collections goes to court > judgement against you > lien on any property you own > inability to do fuckall with judgements on your record.

Court judgements can be renewed inperpetuity. They never go away if the creditor stays on top of it.

19k in cc debt i used to buy link at 24 cents

then the solution is to never own any property in your own name

>bootlicking banks

They’ve really brainwashed you, huh?

user, you have a great grampa there.

35000 in credit card debt from buying asic miners.

2.7 million in bitcoin holdings.

Pay the minimum credit card payments per month. The jews aren't getting anything more from me lol

You’re a madman. I’m rooting for you.

you're gonna pay about ten times more than the principle if you only ever pay the minimum payment

>yes goyim go into debt and own no property
Or you could, you know, be responsible and not trap yourself in a cycle of debt and ursury?

yes. banker and former chairman of the federal reserve in [redacted]

he is a great man

we even talk about btc sometimes, but all he knows is what they print in the ny times

You’re a dog to the Jews. You play their games and do tricks for them when they ask. In China you’d be called “Shiungdo” which translates to “filthy overlord lover” in my country.

You're wrong. I charge the banks to hold my money and they compete to give me the best credit card deals. I earn 2% on every purchase.

The people here who enslave themselves to debt are morons and beggars who would be great company for retards like yourself.

I get ~15k a year in cash back from my Spark cash rewards card. Aka I make more in being responsible than you do in thieving.

There are better ways to make large gainz illegally with less risk (cc fraud is pretty much %100 risk) and reprecussion. There are better entities to steal from.

And no, I hate banks, I use a credit union.

We not enslave ourselves. We take bank money, never pay back and laugh

Nothing we speak of is “fraud”

This might be a really dumb question but humor me. If you max out lets say $20,000 credit card and your minimum monthly is $200, will your debt ever go past $20,000 or will you just be paying the $200 your whole life without working towards finishing it?

Pour us a drink pour us a drink. And give a drink to those Irish hoodlums down there.

Obtaining credit with no intention of paying the debt back is indeed fraud. There are several degrees of it.

It's not a dumb question and it depends on your exactly circumstances but in general making the minimum payment on a high interest loan is one of the worst financial mistakes you can make.

WHAT’S RIGHT IS RIGHT

Dont know the answer, do know that ever paying cc interest is cuck shit, in fact not having a cc paying you is cuck shit.

They will come after you for only paying the minimum eventually, that I know.

My intentions at the time were to pay it. Now idc

You're a faggot

Enjoy duckin and dodgin for the rest of your life. Explaining to girls why you never answer the ringing phone, and eventually, the door.

Seven-year long plan just to acquire $30k or so when you can just buy LINK and be a millionaire next year

He's insane. He's suggesting living in poverty debt and paranoia for her entire life for, what, $20,000? It's laughable.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

They won’t come to your door for a couple thousand, fucktard

For real, its like the limpest dick scam ever.

So you are completely ruining your financial opportunities for a couple grand? And Im the tard?

Shes a Chink what do you expect.

50k student loan debt.

0 debt. 34 years old, never had a proper job, worked maybe 1 year total in the last 20. Also never had a loan, credit card, overdraft or run up any debt. I pay my bills on time, zero inheritance, I have lived alone since I was 17. I have a home gym, all the modern tech I want, and am generally happy. I did not win the lotto or anything like that. Basically, thanks for the neet bucks tax payers. My depression just doesn’t seem to get any better no matter how much money you throw at it. RIP. Oh, and I have 5k in crypto after starting with 1.5k a few months ago. I get laid a lot too. The crypto money is for future kids. If I make enough I have some, if not, I don’t.

4k student loan

Evolutionarywise you probably will. IE smart enough to invest in new tech means procreating. Is this the flippening of human evolution? No more barftards?