...Sorry, wrong thread.

Is it?

Also, I'm Alpharius.

Hello Ahzek, I'm Bob from sales

How can we be sure?
I am too, Alpharius.

FUCK OFF CUNT.

No, you're not.

Sorry, but the library just closed. Please try again tomorrow.

Who is that guy?

This is a right thread by all means.

I would know, for I am Alpharius.

I am two Alphariuses!

AND I AM SPARTACUS!

How is getting that library card going for you?

And I'm gonna have to ask you for your library card.

Here it is, fuckbois.

Yo Ahriman I am happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Magnus is the best chaos psyker or all times.

I AM omegon

I'm Ahzek Ahriman, and so's my wife!

yes you are so...GET BACK TO WORK!!

My plan is to important for you to be dawdling.

i am Ohrmuzd Ahriman

how's it going bro?

how the fuck is my name pronounced?

So, managed to fix that rubrick yet, Ahriman?

Hi Ahzek, I'm dad.

Magnus is a bitch though.

Ahriman defended Prospero with no warning with the defences down against the Custodes, SoS and a legion ten times larger then his own he held as long as he could and made them pay. Not only did his Primarch fuck him over but the literal god of fuckery was against him as well by rescinding his protection from the flesh change.

After the Heresy Magnus compared to Ahriman is a little bitch sitting in a tower, and sure he might be more powerful but he is stuck a half demon making him half as useful. Until WoM Magnus had done almost nothing with his power whilst Ahriman had at least gone out and got shit done. Demon Primarch's are jobber tier and whilst Ahriman hasn't always had things go his way at least he's out there trying fighting for his home, his legion and most importantly himself. His attempts in the webway at least has progressed unlike most of the traitors legions plans and WoM said the forces he brought to Fenris doubled the size of Magnus's forces.

Ahrimans invasion of the Black Library during the 13th BC now has the support of his legion and Magnus so it will be interesting how they will portray it when they rewrite it for 8th edition.

Hey look it's that thing you don't have

Alpharii*
Only the real dual-Alpharius would know the spelling of multiple Alpharii.
I should know...
I AM ALPHARIUS AFTER ALL

As Alpharius, I agree.

I'm pretty sure a herd of Alpharii is a cluster-fuck

>Alpharius

1d4chan.org/wiki/Alpharius

>Alpharius was not fully completed at the time of the scattering of the primarchs, thus

So space marines are basically Phyrexians?

But thats Ahriman?

>Ahriman, Avestan Angra Mainyu (“Destructive Spirit”), the evil destructive spirit in the dualistic doctrine of Zoroastrianism. He is the twin brother of Spenta Mainyu, the Holy Spirit. Both spirits were created by Ahura Mazdā (Ormizd or Ormazd), the Wise Lord and supreme deity of Zoroastrianism. t. google

My bad.

I AM HALDRON-44 STROIKA

Of course, Lord Triduck.

It's definitely not Alpharius, because he is I and I am him

Yes, that is Alpharius