I cashed out all my alts and am currently riding this nice BTC wave

I cashed out all my alts and am currently riding this nice BTC wave.

Finally, I did something smart for once. What about you Veeky Forumsbros?

Same here. Rode the XLM wave and LTC wave. Wondering what I should buy next after this BTC wave chills..

feeling comfy as fuck, user

Same. It was not much and I still hold bags in other altcoins, but finally I did something right.

Not RIDING THE WAVES???

yeah, i'm not in love with my alts so much that I won't dump them when buttcoin is rallying like this. i'm nervous though because i want to catch the ripple and xlm dips just right.

Missed the bus on this one. It hurts just a little bit.

so comfy riding this wave rn.

the question is though, what alt dips are we gonna buy next? everythings on a firesale

Thanks for the future alt pump BTC. Many moonings bestowed upon you. May my shitcoins be blessed with the next alt pump.

you mean the death spiral? don't be like bode in point break. just wait out the rally then buy

still pretty new, Really just split my cash amongst the big three with about 10% in some alts. Just enjoying the ride. cheers.

I doubt they'll ever get back to a comfy $0.10 or below. I wanna try to get in somewhere no higher than $0.12 tho.

i thought my friend made the thread im just retarded nvm. i sold everything besides some cardano.

trading newfag here.
my alts are all tanking. should i hold and assume they'll go back to normal or is that not going to happen?

You should keep the majority in the big three and use the alts for fun speculative investments that won't kill you. Just my opinion.

First time in this storm, and holding a lot of bags.

Sea is unmercy.

Lol, alts are rising again and buttcoin is dropping. You done fucked up once more.

anyone who was smart just bought the ripple dip after riding a btc wave. easy money.

How do you fix this level of retardation?

I cashed out completely.

We just did a double top in BTC price. I'm calling this the top of the bubble

Fuck yeah. Finally sold my XRP bags that I bought at $0.14 during the China crypto ban FUD. Very happy with where I sold at.

Well, I hodl, not daytrade so that's that.