Is it crash time?

Is it crash time?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/FRhDYOE
twitter.com/arrington/status/941044628307951616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I SOLD EVERYTHING AND LOST THOUSANDS!!!!!

fuck yes!

time to get in again

back down to 1500 sats we go!!! WEEEEEE!!!!

Generic ALTs gets smashed while BTC pumps. This isn't ripple specific. It won't be as bad as the last few times though.

To be fair, don't trade crypto if you can't stomach this sort of volatility. It's astounding how emotionally fragile people in the space are.

Everything is crashing, sell and buy once BTC calms down

Coinbase listing don’t sell

imgur.com/FRhDYOE

im new can you explain what a sats is pls

>trusting ripple
You all asked for this.

Where is the best place you have found to purchase ripple?

Iron grip son

Bitcoin is being pumped. Thats why all the alts are going down. Look at BTC's sell to buy ratio.

All in all Ripple seems to be a great time for everyone. Btc rise is taking the alts down like usual. This combo will give hong kong singapore taiwan etc tremendous market power when they wake up in five hours and pick up where they left off.

a sat, or satoshi, is 0.00000001 BTC,
so 1500 sats is equivalent to 0.00001500 BTC,
Ripple is at roughly 3600 sat as we speak.

I just follow you dickbags cause I spend money on 'free' time. You should get a jump suit instead of a track suit.

See you in the gutter user.

keep HODLing

>(You)

You know it's like 12pm in HK right now, right?

Are the asians waking up at noon now? lol

The fucking state of Veeky Forums and the "asians are waking up" meme.

>ID isn’t the same

Retarded cum stain

chink coin going in gutter of history, your in crypto now why buy a banker token, we dont need the banks anymore

Chinaman sleepy

Get on before chinaman wakes up, it will be too late by then

thats a retarded way to measure
whats wrong with $$

china is already awake

Nothing is wrong with fiat.

It's just that people for a while now have been accumulating "sats" (bitcoin) because they assumed bitcoin was going to keep going up (and they were right). So everyone based their measurements around sats, and outperforming sats to gain more of them.

Lately with Bitcoins unsure future, I think hoarding sats is not the best idea. It's really up to you what you want to measure in. Measure whatever you want to gain more of.

Hey, Newfag. I see that you're fresh from coinbase, but let me explain something. You can't buy altcoins with dollars.

>muh gateway argument

yes you can

Just bought 500 XRP during this dip for about $0.75. Good move?

Holy shit you paid the coinbase premiums lmao

Name 30 respectable altcoins you can buy with cash

Asked for what? Buying in during the China crypto ban FUD at $0.14 and selling today at $0.82? Fuck yeah I did. Quit being a faggot.

>Holy shit you paid the coinbase premiums lmao
I am not a burger so no. Measuring your portfolio by one of the slowest, most illiquid, bubble-like shitcoins in existence is a bad idea, period. Saying "b-b-but you have to buy BTC first to get alts!" not only adds nothing to your argument, it's also blatantly false (what is ETH?)

I'm so sorry

it's only going to get better

twitter.com/arrington/status/941044628307951616

wait till 1 Billion XRP get released from escrow.. you'll feel the dip of the ripple.

Moon time

Hello newb