Post Apocalyptic General

Greetings Wastelanders!
Welcome to Post-Apocalypse General. All Post Apocalyptic RPGs are welcome but I have intentionally excluded Zombie RPGs (those exclusively featuring zombies) for the time being, as they are so numerous and would quickly crowd out all other Post Apoc games.

So grab your stop sign shield with your 3rd arm, load your laser with your last battery and grab your sword. It's gonna get gonzo in here!

Old Thread: >>Post Apocalyptic RPGs:
Aftermath!
Atomic Highway
Apocalypse World
Apokalypse
After the Bomb (Megaversal system)
Blood Dawn by OSD & now SSDC
Broken Earth
D20 Apocalypse (D20 System)
Darwins World (D20)
Deadlands: Hell on Earth
End of the World Series by FFG
Exodus
Gamma World
GURPS: After the End
GURPS: Reign of Steel
Kidworld
Legacy: Life Among the Ruins
Low Life: The Rise of the Lowly
Morrow Project
Mutant Crawl Classics
Mutant: Year Zero
Mutant Future (D&D B/X)
Mutant Epoch
Neuroshima (Polish language only)
Numenera
octaNe: premium uNleaded
Other Dust by Sine Nomine
Rad-Hack, The
Redline
Rifts (Megaversal)
System Failure (Megaversal)
Twilight 2000

Gamma World 1st through 4th Editions
mega.nz/#F!z9wHCQwC!HCeMOum5467vvbTd2XwiMw

Mutant Epoch
mediafire.com/folder/wq2k0r1bqesqt/RPG_Trove#g6n6fydh6mef5

Apokalypse
mega.nz/#!r8FkGIJD!djWKyN3us5-flomz0qaEVJf_3BT__-t9DZfNN3GbWLU

Deadlands:Hell on Earth
mega.nz/#F!upl3ibhL!PCZ5z7Qp4jjklc1E4Sy9kw

Other urls found in this thread:

gammaworldwar.blogspot.com/p/appendix-g.html
mega.nz/#!SUdjiTRC!PuKgTETwBEikXVss__nm6bI9X2qjQDXA61b22qJB0zk
pl.scribd.com/doc/31449451/Neuroshima-Podręcznik-Podstawowy-1-5
mega.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
mediafire.com/file/lzah8projf3mihf/Aftermath - Boxed Set.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yNK0jzAzKQ8&list=PL56B9C04452F55AD7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I played Let It Die the other day, it's basically this post-apocalyptic splatterpunk game where the objective is to climb the tower.

I kind of want to run something similar to it, this weird biomechanical post-apocalyptic dungeon crawl with a distinct goal in mind, reach the end alive.

How could I do this?

I hadn't heard of the vidya "Let it Die" butI watched the trailer. Pick one of the many RPGs above and run it? Maybe use dungeon tiles or a battlemat since it is combat oriented. I make my own tokens/pogs with a 1" die cutter from a hobby store and resize photos to punch out and glue them to fender washers.

"Players enter the world with nothing but their underwear and must fight to survive in the post-apocalyptic world that awaits them.

Enemies defeated may drop weapons and armor for players, which may be the difference between life and death...."

In the spirit of Gary Gygax's Appendix N, list of inspiration, here's a few Post Apoc sources (Books, games, movies, tv, vidya) for inspiration:
gammaworldwar.blogspot.com/p/appendix-g.html

>What the hell is Neuroshima?
It's a post-apocalyptic setting taking place in 2050's USA
Everything up until 2020 went exactly as IRL
in 2020 an AI decided its fed up with humanity and launched ABC strike on the Entire States

>Condensed, summarized translation
mega.nz/#!SUdjiTRC!PuKgTETwBEikXVss__nm6bI9X2qjQDXA61b22qJB0zk
>Core rulebook
pl.scribd.com/doc/31449451/Neuroshima-Podręcznik-Podstawowy-1-5
Available only in Polish, because the publisher currently hates money and doesn't want to translate. Despite board game in the same universe (Neuroshima HEX) being quite popular.

Twilight 2000

mega.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA

Aftermath! Boxed set

mediafire.com/file/lzah8projf3mihf/Aftermath - Boxed Set.pdf

Got The Rad Hack laying about?

Sorry M8 no dice.

Damn, can't find it anywhere, and the pricepoint for it is frankly too high for the amount of actual content there is, it's jacked up because of the art really.

Its like $7 USD for 34 pages.

That's too high for Europoors.

7 US Dollars = 6.72 Euros. About the cost of a McDonalds Big Mac, fries and a drink.

>No Degenesis in the OP.
For shame.

>Degenesis

Thanks I'll be sure to add it next thread. :-)

>Morrow Project
God, that was an autistic engineer's simulation of post-atomic hell, wasn't it?

>After the Bomb (Megaversal system)
Technically it was a Palladium game, so the rules are similar, but it predates the term Megaversal and isn't 100% compatible.

One of my favorite systems.

my first RPG experiences were using TMNT/After The Bomb. still have the books but haven't played in many years.

Thanks bud. Still some of the best lore and art I've seen and read in an RPG book.

Years ago I found a great post-nuke novel called After The Zap, by michael armstrong. It was awesome, in that 1980s sci fi sort of way.

highly recommended.

Hell yeah! This is exactly the kind of thing I love learning about in these threads. Maybe even more then new (to me) games.

Hello, hello! This is radio free wasteland, comin' at ya with the local weather. Rad storms 'll be rollin' up from Boston, and other 'n that, it seems clear skies, here in Maine. And now back ta' some music.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yNK0jzAzKQ8&list=PL56B9C04452F55AD7

I want to run a post-apocalyptic game and im thinking of mostly using Mutant Future, but I want the default tech level to be more advanced than it is in that game. Is there another post-apoc game that's also OSR compatible that has a higher tech level for it?

Add Darwin's World for a more serious D20 post apoc game and Omega World for a D20 gonzo Gamma World tribute.