Who are you?

What did you buy?

Why do you want to kill yourself?

This is a safe space for arkies, linkies, and digimarines

It's okay to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=XMR&market=BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just lost $6000 out of my $12000 stack by trying to margin trade on MANA, REQ, XMR, IOTA, and BCC in the last 15 minutes when BTC went up and then back down.

Fucking kill me.

haha i sold req at 38000 and bought at 35000. couldve gone lower but pretty happy that i made a profit

silly, just put $200 in 30 cheap coins you think have a chance and HODL. Much better strategy than trying to beat such a volatile market. Have fun losing money.

LINK is not an altcoin. BTC is an alt smart contract.

the volatility is where you can make money easily user. you can do it easily if you dont get greedy

well, you learned something, right user?

put the rest in REQ to recover over the next week

i love ETH
$1500 by EOY

ADA, IOTA REQ

Nigger
Bought ~10 mBTC a year ago
Wanted to try my hand at the memecoin market with them this week, but bitfinex isn't accepting new accounts and I have no idea where else I can go to buy/trade the cheaper coins without giving up my ID

Collecting shitoshis from faucets in the meantime because I figure it's better than doing nothing

I bought since it was shilled (LINK) as the next big thing, and it had some dank memes. I bought into the memes and positivity everyone had. Such happier days. At least I didn't get full stinky linky'd at the 40-50 cent range.

what's this dudes name?

ETH and ADA.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

i got stinky linkied at 40c and it fucking sucked. should've sold the sibos peak

Someone fucking sell monero on this exchange.
tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=XMR&market=BTC
30 XMR order at 0.018

why don't you faggots buy btc? we're headed towards hyperbitcoinization and the complete elimination of all altcoins. why gamble on shitcoins when you have a >50% chance at a 100x via btc?

why? they're selling for .0176 at binance

and 0.175 at bittrex

0.0175 even

same. simpler times.

justin

because normies are done with bitcoin and are only now finding out about alts

got 2 coworks on binance this week

i made another 1k REQ after selling at 36500 and buying at 34800 haha

user

Req and Ripple

Of course but I'd like to leave something for my family.