CYOA General

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>tfw I've actually played all the main-series games I could get my hands on

Copies of Yellow still elude me, though.

>REST
Because sleep is nice.

>ATTRACT
Just in case.

>PROTECT
Because sometimes gunshots happen.

>ROUND
Because I need an offensive power.

>Curse
>Mimic
>Rest
>Secret Power

Will Secret power let me access secret bases?

I finally updated this with the new characters.

When Doomfist gets added, I might add in another page where you can select a costume change for one of your choices that will change some of the positives and negatives of the character.

Example would be for Zarya's champion skin which would remover her "dumb hair" negative, but replace it with "sweaty gym equipment" or something, or Witch Mercy turning her into a dom who knows magic. I dunno, it's just an idea right now.

Any other changes you want to see made?

>TRACER
She'd probably be a good influence on me.

>WIDOWMAKER
Because watching the two of them squabble in my home is possibly the best sitcom I'll have ever seen.

>Symmetra
Gotta keep up to date, and if nothing else this should make any sort of daily commute easier,

Would've picked Bastion, but I doubt the government would be okay with him. At least Widow knows how to hide her less legal activities.

>ADDENDUM CONCERNING BASTION

He has a gun for a hand and can turn into a turret and a miniature tank. I don't want my friendly robobuddy being taken apart by DARPA or deployed to a war zone, especially not with his PTSD. I can't subject him to that.

Tracer, Symmetra, Sombra.

Not for any particularly waifu reasons, but the idea of these three living in the same apartment while I get to watch is hysterical.

You could start by making it not Overwatch.

Disgusting.

Must you do this every time?

Anyway, here's an old one. As in, /old/.

Doomfist.

If there is even a tiny chance at your roommate being Terry Crews, that is clearly a chance that should be taken.

It's the first time I do this. And I only posted the second one linked.

"Yes."
>As in, /old/.
M8, The Island(s) are /old/. The you posted is like three years tops.

>SUPPLIER: From Scratch [10]
I CAN MAKE THIS.

>TOPPINGS: Onions, Peppers, Sausage, Pineapple [8], BBQ Chicken [6], Pepperoni [4]
DELUXE.

>NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: A&W Root Beer [0]
DRINK UP AND QUIT GRIPING ABOUT THE LACK OF ALCOHOL. I WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING PIZZA FROM SCRATCH AND PROVIDING ENOUGH SNACKS AND MOVIES TO TIDE YOU OVER, I'M NOT DRIVING YOU ALL HOME.

Is there a more recent version than this?

>Rest
>Attract
>Sleep Talk
>Mimic

I'll live the nice cushy life of an modern day artist using skills I've stolen from youtube. I won't even have to invest any personal time into it because I can literally do this shit in my sleep.

Mechanics Mod 1&2 (2/12)
Fine Mechanics
Laser Cutter
UFT Device
Intregrated Arms
Lasgun
Neural Network
Hoverskiff
Flamethrower

(2 points free.)

100 TT
Gold Autumn 20
Heavy Combat Suit 11
Spider Suit 7
Stylish Clothes x7 7

Xaha 20
Zhuyu 15
A.L.I.S.A. 20
Vhiba 5
Loken x2 30

RU4-86 +20
"I'm looking to go back home too." (This is free points.)

I've never actually done a build of this.

>SUPPLIER
READY MADE SO I CAN FUCKING EAT NOW.

>Toppings
PEPPERS, PINAPPLE, SAUSAGE, and FUCK IT MORE SAUSAGE.

>Drinks
FUCKING BARQ'S ROOT BEER IS MY JAM
LET'S GET SOME FUCKING VANILLA COKE, TOO.
SHIT, I'LL EVEN PAY OUT FOR THE FUCKING SPRITE.
No booze you fucking pissed on my sofa last time.

They asked for OLD.

Stupid children.

>GENERAL PERKS: Hybrid (Ghost/Dragon) [16G], Monster Manual [11G], Durable [7G], Hybrid (add Succubus) [3G]

>STARTING LOCATION: Daisk+Companion [0G]

>DRAWBACKS: Weakness [24M], Dragon Rage [27M], Evil [31M], Bad Juju [36M]

>PERKS: Breath Attack (fire) [31M], Tail [28M], Wings (Dragon) [22M], Invisibility [18M], Minor Shapeshifting [13M], Sexaholic [10M], Hallucinations [6M], Death [0M]

I am some kind of unholy abomination. Just some kind of unholy abomination wot should not exist.

Round, Mimic, Rest, SleepTalk.

Health, long life, photographic reflexes, and the ability to get stuff done 24 hours a day.

Like there's a choice here at all? Sombra, Symetra, and Winston. All the tech. All of it.

Sombra has ugly hair.

This was originally a 'Choose Three' CYOA on /b/. (Yes it's that old.)

So I'm picking three. If I had to pick one I might just go with 'War!!!!' for the lulz and make WWIII happen with nukes. (PRC v USA.)

The Erection - I think I'd like to have several female news personalities have orgasms on air, or at least give them four in a row. Also see how large the erections are, so I know if it's worth it to give women dicks. (Granted no balls.)

The Stash - I will have Civ's 'heralds' (the female ones) fucked over by futa kerrigan. Plenty of times. Oh and Nigger!Cleopatra from CivRev is getting 'recked hard. (Might whip up a double-sized zergling with a massive dick just to 'humiliate' her. Stupid niggress alt-hitory bullshit.) (Technically Shadman makes 2D art. I'll be sure to make "my" art somewhat less than Shadman. No sene putting the guy out of buisness.)
Godtube - two words "recent history". Fuck that, all of 'recent history'. Watch victims of The Erection whenever I want to know their schedule and use the Erection to either give them dicks or just orgasms. (Hopefully when nude. Oh, and women only.)

>Peverse Castle
>Enemy: The Mistress

It's like my late night spanish hentai animes!

So do I, and Winston will use all the shampoo. But if anyone will be able to build robot maids and flying cars, it's those three. Well, Sombra will do less building and more hacking-the-patent-office-to-change-their-records-so-we-don't-get-sued, but it's all good.

I once had access to spanish playboy channel. It was about a woman who is 'experimenting' by letting studs into a room with some girl and never letting her get off. Fucking weird.

More Hearth Keeper Allies when?

>Death
Overworking
>Powers
Poltergeist
Appearance
Travel
Haunted House

I probably overworked myself with all the paperwork I have to do with college and medical stuff. When I wake up I realize that I'm dead but my powers allow me to act like nothing ever happened. I drag my body somewhere safe and bury it while I test out my new powers. So now I live as an immortal ghost that acts like a normal human. I use appearance to resume my living form, poltergeist to open doors, eat, etc to keep up the charade, travel for personal fun, and Haunted House for a crash spot so I can sleep for the 8 hours I need.

Name: The Ak Brothers
Species: Modified Pandoarae
Origin: The Acrid Sea; Pandoarae Stalker
Tech Understanding: Mid
Skills: Amphibious, Raider, Natural Physique, Martial Training, Cr1TiKaL
Armor: Combat Attire x3
Weapons: Mad.11 Hunting Shotgun x3, Dane Axe x3
Knick Knacks: Physical Formatting x3, Advanced Medical Kit, Pop-Wall, Morell Alcohol Subscription x2, Low Level Adrig Manipulator x3, Battle Music Projectors
Faction: Fighter: Refs
Companions: Mad Cardog, Xian Mayen, Garagosias, Phyli, Alexis the Watcher
Home District: Pipeline 102
Hubworld: Oglamacadi-A12
Mission: Gedzud’s Problem

Has anyone made Pandoarae before? I feel like making them quadrupedal kinda shoots them in the foot. Same with the Elk. It just means an extra step between them and doing just about anything normal. Don't get me started on art either.

Never ever. I've only seen like one submitted ever anyway and it caused a shitstorm. Why don't you try your hand at one?

>DEATH: House Fire
The flames of Hell came to claim their own, I know that now.

>POWERS: Poltergeist I, Poltergeist II, Ghost Trick, Appearance, Haunted House, Acceptance
No one can know. If they know I am damned, they will banish me. I don't want to go.

No idea but do you have a clear version of that?

I want to I totally forgot that we can make some

Also way was it a shitstorm?

The art?

It was female character with a daughter from a dead husband, and she was a romance option. People got mad about cucks.

Oh god really that so fucking stupid

>A widow remarrying is somehow cucking
Idiots aren't worth listening to. Don't validate them by pretending their opinions have merit.

who doesn't want to have a wife's son

I remember that.

I just mocked people for adoption.

Idiots ate like half a thread. It was kinda silly.

Let's talk about actual problems in Traveller though, like how 4 of the origins are next to impossible to find art for.

bastion
zenyatta
mercy

Team robot and science is go!

Which four?

Pandoarae, Elk, Elder Thing, and kinda the Predators. The Elder Things are the worst offenders though. Have you tried finding good art of them? Let alone art that makes them look like an actual character instead of just a generic flying starfish? I found a Yithian before I could find one for them.

Which racial power suggestions do you guys have?

What do you mean? Naming them, or completely redefining them?

I think he wants us to make his CYOA for him.

They seem good to me Ordion, this update seems more like a re-do than an update.

Is there a fantasy India to the South?

I think he's just asking for critique of what there is.

Nuwaren are extremely good at cuddling

>All blonds

What this user () said.

>Mei
>Mercy
>Ana

This is like the 5th time you've asked for "advice".

Yeah I got nothing for theses

>They seem good to me Ordion, this update seems more like a re-do than an update.
I don't do updates for small things usually.
>Is there a fantasy India to the South?
To the South is SEA- which at the moment is a divided into many small tribes that haven't formed the respective countries (Indonesia and the Philippines) and some small kingdoms (such as Thailand). The history is altered as there is no colonization in SEA (yet) and the East Asians try to colonize it first.

As for a fantasy India, I wasn't originally but I might consider it. Kushan would be a good name if Miura didn't use it already, I'll concoct something up. If this CYOA is really well liked I might even make something like a SEA or Indian DLC.
Only the second I asked for critique on the WIP, though.

I had a few ideas, but I kind of abandoned them. One didn't feel up to my standards when I finished and the other I had an unresolved issue with Material Proficiency that never got answered.

Fantasy India seems like a given, seeing as how there are references to Buddhism and it originally comes from there. I'd really like to see an idea DLC, Journey to the West style maybe. You could just call it Bharat, which is what they call it in India.

He's just being prudent. Nothing wrong with trying to perfect something. Also things like different people being able to answer at different times. Other things too. Really, this shouldn't have to be mentioned.
Not a fucking clue. Far too tired. Depends on what you're doing or want.
1. A bonus to whatever the race is currently doing.
2. A bonus against whatever the race's weakness is.
3. A bonus to whatever would go with their theme that wouldn't be covered under 1.
But I mean those are the basics you should've already covered or started from for thought.

Do you guys think minotaur rape user chased Angel away for good?

I don't care

I've never cared

I'm more annoyed by the people complaining about Angel.

Please

Stop

Hm, I never thought of those 3 guidelines (well, except the third one on some occasions, but only with Western races like orcs or elves).
That cannot be, for I was the one who made the original minotaur rapist build and sometimes shitpost with when I'm bored.

How do you feel about people copying you for the sole purpose of trolling Angelanon?

Can I use Godtube and The Erection to kill basically anyone anywhere any time in history up to the present by locking them into a perpetual orgasm?

I remember her, I hope she get's included in the future she was pretty neat.

Honestly I liked the 1.0 racial stuff the way it was. The only thing I think 1.0 needed was more quests and more companions.

She always comes back so try not to get your undies in a twist.

Also seconding this

>Genji has a nice ass
Is this a meme I missed? It's flat.

She gets incredibly invested in her characters. A detailed rape scenario of one she's been referring to in first person was probably quite upsetting for her.

She. Always. Comes. Back.

Enjoy the break from her, her fans and her haters sperging all over the place.

Her fans/haters will still bring her up. Shit, that's what's happening now.

>all this talk of this Angel character, and some autist who drove her off
>no one posting CYOAs or builds
Whoever she is, she'd better bring CYOAs or builds with her if she comes back.

Because, you know, that's what this fucking thread is about.

Also: I distinctly remember someone in the process of making a modern-day/near-future CYOA. I think it was called Miami Knights, or something similar. Anyone know what happened to it?

Angel's made two CYOAs. One of which was pretty good.

Keep posting cyos's and maybe you'll post one I want to make a build for

I see.

I'll keep on tryin'. What's your poison? Sci-fi, fantasy, wish fulfillment?

This was fun if a little too easy for me to make a build for

>Armor
for a physical buffer if I get ambushed
>Rabbit's Foot
I'm already retardedly lucky, this will only take me to the next plane of fortune

>Patron
To have a powerful and honest ally, if strict
>Scholar
To provide my power armored beserker self a good understanding of the situation, and occasionally a moral compass to second guess myself upon

>Doppelganger
because only I can prevent forest fires, and this shitter is going to only make things more fun
>Warlord
because I need an all powerful rival to make things interesting
>Hounds
because fooling robotic doges and watching them break themselves on basic traps will be a neverending source of giggles and resources

My favorite is changing reality. Like, an alternate earth or getting powers while on earth.
My favorite would be some power that lets me do whatever I want and no one minding (not paying to pay for stuff, walking into people's houses and they don't mind)

Fantasy is good too.
Thanks. I could use some imagining to shut off my brain.

Stuff like Soda Parlor is good.
And sorry for being rude in the first post. I'll post a CYOA later that does pretty much exactly what I like.

Lemme dig through the folder, see if I have anything like that for ya.

And don't worry about rudeness. I'm pretty thick-skinned.

Mercy, Ana, and Widowmaker.

I'll get maternal love and nurturing from Mercy and Ana and some pure animal lust from Widowmaker. I'm fine with helping Mercy help people, and I don't mind Ana being a little strict as long as she's taking good care of me. I don't mind serving Widowmaker's vanity, either; I'd love to help her maintain her beauty by helping her with grooming (bathing her, washing/brushing her hair, applying moisturizer to her skin, etc.)

I'll be a good obedient houseboy for the three of them. Mercy can use her healing powers to make sure I'm always ready to pleasure them no matter how many times they've used me.

Anyone got that "Broken waifu" cyoa?

Yeah stuff like that, but I like a few more words you know? Like, longer descriptions of what options do?
Hope I'm not being to demanding

This one, Famicom?

I googled that and clicked the first link.

Here's hoping for dubs

you two are fucking saints, thanks.

Can I just point out that that the male intelligence intelligence dial is slightly higher than the female one

2. Christie's a trained assassin, so she's probably very good at survival. She's the hottest of the three as well. And I even get a dog, too!

I think I've found something like that. It's in parts, since it seems the PDF is down on Drive.

1/3

Never looked through it before. Just saved it. Kind of awkward, honestly.

2/3

I FUCKED UP.

2/3