Is it coming? Is it real?

Is it coming? Is it real?
I want to believe, Veeky Forums. I want to believe so hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNQXxwjOp-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait.

WHAT.

SOURCE.

*AUTISTIC SCREETCHING*

>GW giving just the tip again.

were gonna get plastic sisters, I believe! gw will answer the call of demand, I have faith!

January White Dwarf, judging by this image.

BOLTER CROSSBOW

>does not know the fluff
>has no idea this has existed since the beginning
>is this much of a fag

DEUS IMPERATOR

No user, you misconstrue. I'm not making fun of it, I'm excited.

The Saints are coming.

I hope condemnor gets better rules this time. Maybe Instant Death on AoF test or something like that.

ITS BBQ TIME BITCHES!

HALLELUJAH!

I believe!
I Believe!!
I BELIEVE!!!

OH I BELIEVE!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAS I!

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS, BUT YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE ME!

YEEEEEEEEEES!

GW should use this release to push a new kind of ultra finecast resin. People would be so mad.

Are SOBfags the most autistic fans in 40k?

Not while those guys that argue about which primarch is the best are still around.

Hope and Joy are not symptoms of Autism.

Dat thick brow on the right one.

Oooga booga.

Yeah, what's with that? It there just one guy who posts a "Russ Did Nothing Wrong" or other primarch bait thread every goddamn day?

Salty that you got proven wrong my dear?

Let people enjoy what they have. Live and let live, don't be a cut now.

The whole HH series has basically existed to encourage that kind of thing. It also spends all day creating new holes in canon and making everyone into a retard.

More like pic related

I am completely losing my shit

I think it might be the model's banges getting in the way of her brow. Low image quality doesn't help.

I told you it was going to be janunary you fucking infidels

better start believing fuckers

Yeah, those wont break at all.

These really aren't breaking, and they are probably even more spindly.

But they have two each. The normal sisters have one and they're heavily curved forwards to boot.

The sisters would be much smaller. Have you seen the SCE prosecutors? They are pretty much terminators with wings. They're pretty big. I doubt they will get that much bigger than the metals

THEY SAID WE WERE FOOLS

>SOB WILL NEVER GET PLASTIC MODELS
>HURR DURR GW DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A LICENSE TO PRINT MONEY FROM THE OLD FUCKING PLAYERS
>LEL SISTER FANS, ALL 3 OF THEM

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW NECKBEARDS?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAB

This is so exciting! They look soooo good;

Welp time to refresh my knowledge on 'advanced heresy'.

Will their stats be good? I still dread to know that you have awesome models that just outright suck.

Underage pls go. They're attempting to portray warriors, not anime schoolgirls.

Primarch threads are my favourite part of Veeky Forums and I've never played 40k. It's a total skubwar where everyone has contradicting fluff but it's all true.

Most insane probably, having your army get essentially ignored for something like 2 decades will do that to you.

>DEUS IMPERATOR

Imperatoris Vult?

I loom forward to the upsurge in SoB smut.

Sisters will not sell as well as everyone is expecting.

There never was a shortage of SoB smut.
They're one of the most overrepresented faction in fan art (not that I'm complaining).

Soon...

The resin Canines sold more that GW's wildest expectations, they said so themselves

Doesn't mean I can't have more.

Am i the only one looking forward to the new tanks? Imagine how absolutely gorgeous they'll be now!

Chaos players by an absolute mile.

The screeching wont stop until they get an Eldar tier broken codex. Nothing else will suffice.

What's the appeal of Sisters other than the fact that they're chicks?

Are these new Stormcast?

>MFW no one is noticing that 2 X power swords is not legal in a unit of Seraphim

its just Celestine personal guard.

We fucking deserve it, we've been raped.

inb4 orks have it worse, yeah we know.

Le AoSmeme XDddd

It's probably no standard Seraphim.

Must mean new rules are coming.

I always loved their high gothic style and faith powers, and later on when i learnt that they actually get all the same training as stormtroopers but with power armour and bolters it made them all the better for me.

Not a fan of their hardon for fire though, so mine will spam heavy bolters and plasma instead.

Thought for the Day: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Where's that dude who screen capped all the deniers?

I want the haters to get btfo.

Meanwhile I need to speed up painting my 100 plus metal sisters so everyone knows I'm not hopping on the band wagon.

So glad I just bought the rules for Sisters last week

How will you feel when people throw tantrums at you and refuse to play your codex and label all Chaos players WAAC 'that guys'?

A good many Chaos players have been dishing out that shit for years, will be interesting to see how they react if the shoe ever goes on the other foot.

Tell me they are plastic....pls, they have to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=tNQXxwjOp-A

Senpai, I bought them yesterday. Luckily I have deathwatch and grey knights to use their microfactions, but that has been a dick move from GW

I might be remembering old dex here but I far as I know, its bolters, flames, melta. No plasma.

They are elite human soldiers
They will miracles into existence
They are resilient to corruption
They are Joan of Arc IN SPACE!
They are hitlerjugend IN SPACE!
They are the political police of the church (and the rest of the Imperium when the byzantine clusterfuck permits it)
They are John Woo protags, with ancestral martial arts where you dualwield pistols and jump everywhere while doves fly around in slo-mo.
They are one of the factions whose units have an important role during peacetime.
They have non militant orders that are very cool.
They don't have much fluff, so you have a lot of space for your headcannon.
They are the closest thing to space marines when you like most of the aspects of the space marines but are fed up with GW astartes wank.

>plasma
Do you mean melta?

warhammer tv just posted
on youtube and facebook

Well, Traitor's Hate, Wrath of Magnus and Traitor Legions all had pretty much the same stuff. (Traitor Legions only misses the demon stuff and RK's)

I mean, I play with a small group of friends (including some tau and eldar) and my chaos list is fluffy instead of competitive so I don't think I'll feel the brunt of it too bad. They spot me 20% extra points, we spot our ork guy 40% extra points. It all works out okay at current, I'd just like to not have to play with handicap.

People who already take two helldrakes and fill all their elite slots with suicide termie squads will ramp up their faggotry and get called on it, and I'm fine with that. Anyone who plays this horribly unbalanced game just to win deserves to get shit on.

Immolators could take plasma cannons, that's about the best i got.

Sisterfags are delusional. Say it with me: "SQUATTED"!

The superior model came with a plasma pistol and chainsword.

>St. Celestine leads black Templar crusade into the cadian gate

Oh baby rev up the lewds

>That techpriest

all the negativefags
be greatefull your getting cool shit on the regular

>Bolter with a crossbow on top
kek i love it

That Magos is sick asF.
2016 is year of salt, first Trump than Sister deniners.
Salt for Salt Trone!

Yes Squats will get released as well in 2017 ..

>plastic inquisitor with hat on
this is much better than anything the sisters can offer

Welcome to life as a Thousand Sons player.

I'm so confuse.

IA had... What the fuck GW! Guess my Valkir are now Acolytes in power armour? Or very heavy scions? I can live with that.

Mechanicus asserting their dominance. What a cool model.

tfw no sisters from Orders Hospitaller instead we mechanicus sticking their noses into everything

Very, but at the same time hell to paint.

And that's confirmed, as they said a long time ago they had a surprise for BT players.

Boy, it's gonna get purgy here.

I hate that belly tentacle.
It looks dumb.

Rogue Trader had guardsmen with bellyguns, and techpriests with chainsaw mouths. I think it's in line with the rest of the setting.

Looks pretty simple, actually. Just keep the arms separate, and don't glue him to his base until after finishing the base and his upskirt.

More fiddly than the dominus, but basically the same process.

and transport

look at these backpacks. why gw steal the shittiest design istead of the cool?

SISTERS HATERS ETERNALLY

B
T
F
O

WHERE'S YOUR 'NEVER EVER' NOW, HUH?

Twin Heavy Flamer or Melta or Bolter on Immolators for the last 3 Dex's can't remember the original though coz that was 20 fucking years ago.... #oldfagfeelsold

>steal
They're literally remade Seraphim.
RH stole the design and 2bh they made it look shittier.
Like something out of some shitty anime.

nobody mentioned sisters hatin' until you did

good job

HH was better when it was a few pages in WD.

Black Library is mostly like the most egregiously bad EU shit.

Did you not see the Gif? Fuck yes.

I kickstarted this simply because i knew that if i spent loads of money on them my shit luck would mean we'd get plastic sisters just before they delivered on the project.
It would appear I was not wrong ^_^

It's not always me.

But sometimes it is.

They've been here since 2E

You're what's wrong with Veeky Forums. Shame!