Warhammer 40,000 General

Cautiously waiting to say "SISTERS DENIERS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" edition

Previous Thread
>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Eldar poetry is shit):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eSdOPcHum8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's trolling the sister's with these sigmarine conversions?

3rd for Alpha legion.

Index Imperialis when?

Those models look frighteningly unsteady

>Veeky Forums has the january leak

I don't believe it, NOBODY is talking about this, this has to be a ruse

>heavy breathing

>things I never thought I'd be able to post edition

The Saints Are Coming

So now that Sisters are nearly confirmed and I've completely lost my steam to actually play them, what other armies should I play Veeky Forums. I've been away since about 5th, and I've only ever played (and failed at) Orkz.

I want a shootier army, that isn't marines of any kind. I don't know anything about a lot of the newer armies, like Skiitari and AdMech. Once upon a time I was considering running Daemons of Tzeentch, but I also don't want to seem a WAAC faggot.

One of my main draws is that I really like to convert and tinker with models and customize them in some fashion. Beyond that, it's been so long since I've played that I have no idea, really.

Any suggestions guys? Perhaps something with a lower model count than fucking Orkz.

You're in your manufactorum and this ultramegagiganigga Techpriest Archmagos slaps your machine spirit's ass. What do you do?

>GW is doing a new IA release
>Despite using old art for the new 'Dex
Not mad, just bewildered

in the darkest hour she returns

grey knights

Defend the honor of my tankfu

What is this and when can I get it?

Aw shit. What's this from?

Necrons are rooty, tooty, and tough to boot, but they have a sizable model count. They're also a little boring unless you're not super keen on the assault or psychic phases.

Daemons of Tzeentch can also not be WAAC as long as you don't summon spam. They look devastating but their squishiness and complete reliance on the psychic phase evens them out.

There's also Tau if you like shooty but if you don't like WAAC I wouldn't suggest it.

>Put in a Made-To-Order for the old female Witch Hunter Inquisitor
>Two weeks later, it gets updated in plastic

JUST

January 2017

F E B R U A R Y
E
B
R
U
A
R
Y

From the looks of it, White Dwarf. Looks like we have a leak on our hands, and it's glorious.

Do deathwatch. It's Your Dudes: The Army

that's what I'm doing, and I've named every marine in the 1750 list I'm building

to be fair she looks like shit

These are all conversions. user-kun, masterful troll.

U wot m8, she looks fantastic.

Best god damn conversions I've seen in my life. My dick's exploded three times already.

>weird pose
>arm proportion is off and weirdly posed
>bad face (not as bad as the old ones at least)
>combi-crossbow looks too clunky

yes

Are you tempting me, Satan?

REEEEEEEE LOOK AT THE ADMECH GUY'S CHEST

THIS WAS ALREADY RUMORED BY GW

I don't know how you even paint something like this

these are some really good conversions

In small sections. Only a fool would assemble something like that in one go.

As an inexperienced Mechanicus player, that was my first thought.

two thin coats

Age of emperor when ?

Seriously?

where's that gif from? i swear i've seen it like 50 times but never figured it out.

Serious question, what do you do when your dudes fall in battle? Is it non-fatal injury and they are up and ready by next fight or do you give the guy a new name and mustache and deploy the new guy instead

Not the previous user, but shooty Tzeentch daemons requires you to do the formation for the better psychic shooting and even then it's pretty unpredictable.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eSdOPcHum8

Your google-fu is weak sauce.

So beautiful...
I've died in my sleep haven't I?

At least the old ones had interesting poses and their arms were the right length.

This new girl has a WAY better face (partly also the paintjob), but she's just standing awkwardly.

>SoB players aren't the shitposting!

as soon as there's a shred of possibility the thread instantly goes to shit

>PLASTIC.jpg
>MODELS.jpg
>1482219538344.jpg
You had one job. "Motherfuckers.jpg". I would have also accepted "You double heretic.jpg"

We're all different people. I was going to post the Inquisitor with a more fitting filename but post timer let user beat me to it.

Thought about them, but I really don't want to do marines and I hate the Dreadknight. And I know it's one of the best units in the 'dex.
Back in 3rd I wanted to give Necrons a try, because hell, space skeletons. With glowy green guns. Sweet. Nowadays I don't think I'm as fond of them as I was. They're a maybe, still.
The Deamons is an odd choice because I have like, 3 units total, right? But I need a goddamn gorillion of those pink horror guys right? Nah.
I'm not playing Tau. Eugh.
Nah, DC are fucking tight but I'm not a fan of marines, no matter how specialized.

I'm reading through Skiitari on 1d4chan right now and I think I kinda like them.

I kinda want something that is 'Imperial Guard-like, but without the need for a goriliion bodies'. I was going to do something with Militarum Tempestus but as soon as I noticed how many dudes I'd need I sorta backed out.

I knew they were coming. It's the reason I passed on the Made-to-Order

ANTI-SISTERSFAGS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
THE EMPEROR PROVIDES

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Hey faggot user, who said "remember my post screencap it no sisters are coming"

FUCK YOU
A
G
G
O
T

>We're all different people.

Meant to link you, but whatever. Too excited.

Like a thousand neckbeard wallets cried out, and then were emptied.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT. FINALLY!

Hype train mode: OVERDRIVE

i'm not trying to shit post i was just saying that i'm being pessimistic then you come at me with "they look like plastic so they are" stuff and i gotta say that just because it looks like something doesn't mean it is.

holy shit they are advancing the plot finally.now if only they could get on with the whole Tyranids heading towards baal to know if i'm getting squatted or not.

Then buy the old one and Stfu ?

It's okay, user. I can barely contain myself, too.

IT'S ALL COMING TRUE

As someone who plays Sigmarines: Good luck transporting this shit. Especially in 40k squad-sizes.

Also hype.

I'll eat my hat if Abbadon doesn't get a new model.

Is this what GW meant by CAD models having a "design library"? So many pieces on these look salvaged and slightly resized/posed from the Techpriest Dominus
>Axe arm
>Axe head parts and pimp cane
>Mechandrites
>Belly and butt plates

Not that it isn't an incredible model, holy shit. The INQ28 crowd is going to absolutely butcher the fuck out of it.

Shield of Baal already resolved that, BA lost their system but managed to save Baal.

Why didn't Eldar wipe humanity out during the Dark Age of Technology if they were still a massive and powerful civilization at the time?

Also, must have been interesting finding tons of planets full of dead Eldar corpses after the fall. Given their population in the lore you'd think 1 in 4 planets in the galaxy you stumble on would have a good chance of being full of dead bodies that were in the middle of insane sex and torture acts.

>I've named every marine in the 1750 list I'm building
What, all seven of them?

Individually magnetized wings, user.

THE END OF M41 IS UPON US

No? Old one face sucks.

I'll just convert one out of the new Sisters models (if the line troops are presumably getting an update).

And a new boardgame to wrap it all up.
Oh and some Tzeentchii AoS stuff.

as someone who plays AoS and magentized the wings

it's still hell

DAoT human tech was legit af. They were simply too powerful for the Eldar to challenge even at the height of their power.

>Fall of Cadia
>Fall
GIVE US FIRE
GIVE US RUIN
GIVE US OUR GLORY

HOLY
FUCK

W H A T

Wait a second. According to the Black Legion supplement, if the Cadian Pylons are destroyed, then the Eye of Terror will expand all the way to Terra. Eventually, it will envelope the whole galaxy. This has huge implications.

I am Glad GW listened to what the fanbase wanted and advanced the plot.

DARK ELDAR BOARD GAME LETS GO BOYS

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

>COMMORAGHMUNDA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PICKED THE WRONG TIME TO START A DAEMON ARMY

>Dark Eldar urban gang combat boardgame

dude what

They mostly lived in their own empire. That empire's capital is the epicenter for the Birth of Slaanesh. Pretty much all former Eldar homeworlds are located within the Eye of Terror. Maiden Worlds were just where they vacationed to, and Craftwords were built to escape Slaanesh. It's unlikely you'd find an entire Eldar civilized planet outside of Exodites, and they're the Eldar equivalent of the Amish.

>yfw this is the new Necromunda

My dick would explode.

>Tzeentchii AoS stuff.
Demons or?

>Dark Eldar
ITS FUCKING TIME MY BOIS ARE READY

HOLY SHIT

>Or the new GorkaMorka?

Likely to be
5 Hellions
3 Reavers
5 Scourges
If it's at another competitive price, I might pick it up for my gaming group and for killteam.

>Sistersfags finally get the release they wanted
>Cool, I guess
>Cadia falls/40k End Times kicked off
>Neat
>FUCKING DE BOARD GAME
>MY FUCKING DICK WHEN

Please say it's a new LoC model PLEASE

LOL THIS LITERALLY OVERSHADOWS SISTERS UPDATE