You didn't sell the dip, did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitwiseinvestments.com/invest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no but i didnt buy it either cause i can't get my id to verify fuckin anywhere

Where do you buy ripple anyways?

Bittrex or Binance is what I use

Binance. And Coinbase soon... ;)

i didnt want to ask by making some new thread but how long does it take to get verified on binance

Polo

Bittrex only takes like 6 hours or something after you send a pic of your ID and stuff. I believe Bittrex may have halted new registration for now though cuz they are swamped

fucking hell if you can't figure out where a coin is sold and still ready to throw down cash you are born to wojack

8th most searched term

Will trend down till early am and then back to marching to 6k

IRON HAND NIGGER

holding until i taste the sweet normie coinbase tears.

sold high bought req

I trade on Binance, and it was verified instantly after I registered.

No but I'm going to sell on crash, because it is going to crash.

Go shill your linkies somewhere else

Wouldn't touch this kike coin with a 10 foot ether cord

it's been about 7 hours for me

I'm actually still waiting, but again, I did do it around this time last night. Also waiting for Bittrex considering the basic verification failed and I can't even open a wallet... I accidentally bought 150 LTC instead of 150 ETH to trade on Binance this morning so it's stuck in limbo on Coinbase right now. I might just hold.

>been wanting to buy since it was 0.39
>shitty fucking exchanges won't verify me quick enough
>finally verifies and it's 0.66
>buy
could have had much more

>I accidentally bought 150 LTC instead of 150 ETH
sweet jesus the normans really are here..

Be wise take your gains banks will only be relevant for so long people would rather keep money on a wallet then in a bank

All done by Veeky Forums

my hands were so weak, I locked my phone in my safe and went for a walk. Didn't sell the dip!!! rage you fucking fidget spinner

Fuck me why did I panic sell, now I have to fomo back in

I did sell the dip at a loss because weak hands
you tremendous casseroles said it was going to go to $.5

thats pretty excessive measures but good on you for holding

What is this verification thing i keep hearing about? Do you need to verify now to sign up to exchanges?

because everyone i know prefers to keep their money outside of a bank ????

it's not like the most common normie bitcoin news (bar the price) is about people losing their money ???

durrrrrrrrr

>$.5
They meant $5.00

it's still over 0.5 wtf are you talking about?

only if you want to buy with fiat apparently a lot of anons do

WHAT FUCKING EXCHANGE DO YOU USE thats not fucking brokwn, TO BUY THIS FUCKNG COIN

Hurry get on before chhinaman wakes up, it will be too late by then

Nah, Bittrex won't even let you send LTC to your wallet without a Basic account, and tons of people (like myself) get the "We could not find any matching public records" error.
So we're forced to submit ID for verification for an Enhanced account.

Yeah who wants to invest in a coin that goyum is putting their money into.

Bittrex or Binance.
Bittrex takes a while to verify (like one night) if they make you submit your ID but I heard Binance is instant.

I put in 10k at like 48 cents, I had really meant to buy at .25 but i didn't get around to it. now I just hodl

Ripple is on the news wow. Nad its on bloomberg hahah

the normie pump is going to make this go to $1 then drop to $0.25 kek

Im expecting that to. Will place a sell at 1.05 and will wait. Just like here when i sold at 89 hahaha

It will have a massive sell-off at $1usd, but don't underestimate the power of normie money. Except most normies probably can't figure out how to use something besides coinbase.

You're new, right?

Bitstamp

My mom heard about ripple, that's how big it's getting

Fuck me, it's coming to coinbase isn't it

kek if I'm a normie, you're pajeet. Only reason I brought it up is because obviously Bittrex has LTC exchanges and Binance doesn't.

What is the best way of going about cashing out on your xrp? xrp/btc then btc/usd?

Waiting to Verify at .22 still not verified.
Wanted to drop 1k.
Kill me.

>expecting to "cash" out on crypto

BTC is slow and has gigantic fees. Using Bittrex I would go XRP -> Tether -> LTC -> GDAX -> USD Bank account
Would definitely be faster and probably cost less

It's on the big three ticker now, so you better believe that if XRP is next to BTC, ETH, and LTC, it's gonna soar

XRP to whatever is dipping, then HODL. I've been parking alt dividends in ETH or LTC lately in case I need to make any quick moves. only to BTC if you're gonna stick it in your wallet/vault and not touch it.

just a hypothetical question mate, i am going to hodl it as i see potential in it

There's always someone buying drugs with crypto.

also this:

Accidentally (You)d myself instead of

Xrp/INR then INR/USD

down in sat value faggot fuck off

I panicked and sold, moved to BTC to QTUM to BTC to XRP and now have more XRP than when I panicked. I win.

I set a stop loss sell order at a number I thought was too low for it to actually hit. It hit and sold. All told I lost like $600 today. 2 whole fucking litecoins

I could care less how new i am i sold at 89 it reached 93 and bought back at 70 cents, i TRIPPLED my gains and its going back up again. Will sell at 80 again and watch.

>being this new
it dropped to 3500 sats and now its back to 4400.
can you even read a chart

Same exchange? That's impressive market manipulation meme-ing, son.

SHOULD I SELL MY TRON AND BUY RIPPLE?!

Bought 1775 @ $.22 a year ago. Hodling.

Next.

Christmas came early thanks for shilling fags,

bagged the dog shit out of this mother fucker.

No way. Hold Tron. Go make more money then buy ripple. Quit with the quick flips. Just buy and hodl.

No keep your ripoff chinese coin, please leave XRP for us.

Hah, wow.
I've invested, hopefully this goes up more!

Monero is a great coin to buy a rocket launcher and shot it up your own ass.

YEAH. REALLY DOES SOLVE REAL LIFE PROBLEMS FOR NORMIES.

Going to $10 you heard it here first

CEX.IO

I don't have any fucking money, 50% in at REQ. Maybe xrp train left me, and it's not going to 2x from that 0.75$.. Or is it?! Fuck.

Go buy link and wojack yourself

confirmed.

I actually copped some TRX today with my Binance dust lel, maybe I can flip it if someone shills that garbage hard enough.

My long term right now is HODLing XRP and XLM, I'm curious as to what shitcoin will moon next and where I should start accumulating assets.

so many big players are quietly accumulating ripple
bitwiseinvestments.com/invest

Wait until normies know what fungibility means you god damn motherfucking plebeian. What until governments lock up funds based on the address they came from.

Is everyone on biz this retarded?

u need capital, missions are already preparing to moon you have no time faggot.

The winning strategy is to invest something that you truly believe in after you have studied the company and so on. Then you invest and hold for years.

Or you do what you're doing now and collect a pink wojak folder.

ahh yes user I got that error too, i remember now, thats why I went to Binance. Bittrex sucks.

we just realize that there are too many major players in crypto for it to all fall apart so easily. Arrington and others wouldn't be funneling $100+ million into xrp if monero was the only reasonably safe bet.

What's to stop a government banning data being transmitted by monero.

Sorry, do you live in West Africa or someshit? Do you really think that the jews are going away?

how fucking delusional are you fgt? did they postpone your brain surgery or what

Arbitrage opportunity if you're indian

> Then you invest and hold for years.
> Or you do what you're doing now and collect a pink wojak folder.

Did you miss the part where I said:
> "My long term right now is HODLing XRP and XLM"

Read up on XRP then you won't be going all pink wojak on everyone here.

Don't be fragile and eventually you'll grow some hair on your ass

Confirmed retard, not even bothering to read what I'm saying. Here's your (You)

What exchange is best if I don't have a passport?

If it takes too long just contact their support.

bittrex or bitfinex (finex is operated by shady as fuck ppl though while bittrex crashes due to overload every 5 min)

To the guys who told me to buy XRP when it was at 972 Sats.

Thank you....

I only wish I bought more

chinknace

Currently sitting on over 8,000 of these little gold springs. This was my best buy

those bitchnance fees make me jealous

Trying to get into the game here... Anyone care to make it Ripple on me with my first 20 XRP? T.I.A.
rUoRRWg1sZPwVjPry7WrBjdMv6xEN3oxPB

Was too busy being a wagecuck, so my wallet was at home and out of reach. It sucks, because I was ready to get onto an exchange and sell high to buy more. I ended up trading some of my LTC for 3500 more XRP today during the dip, ready for the next shot at the moon.

It's Chinese or something, so no need.

too high or too low?

To the moon plz!

Had a near perfectly timed entry and exit today. Came back in @$0.64. Reaped 5k in the green. Feels good man. Holding for the next opportunity.

Norman’s. Topkek.