Fuck

I just got played with a fake pump didn't I. It's going down and the alts I sold are going back up. God I fucking hate bitcoin.

Yup, weak hands... Same

join the party

BUY HIGH SELL LOW, THE Veeky Forums WAY

>chasing trends like a dog chasing a ball

WOOF WOOF WOOF NIGGA WOOF WOOF

PIGS GET FED, HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED

WOOF WOOF

if you buy high and sell low, it minimizes your losses so that you can continue investing

I'm just trying to avoid losses on my alts man. I don't even give a shit about BTC.

it will continue rising yo fucking idiot, even if you just got off mac d and bollinger bands you can see it isnt 'going down'

Yeah I traded the eth/btc pair

immediately BTC dropped and Eth spiked to 680 lmao

this pump isn't over yet though. Still pushing for 18k. Volume ramping up

I feel you. But I think now is actually a strong indicator that alts will surge once again. Weak hands shaken. This is just whale games. They can rebuy very cheap now and made easiest money of their lifetime.

It seriously is needed that fucking Bitcoin dies or all /BTC pairings are fucking removed. It just can't go on forever that this shitty dinosaur coin wrecks every alts all the time in the worst unexpected moments over and over again, if we want to make cryptocurrencies usable. Seriously, nobody needs BTC, especially not as a currency.

ITT: More retards who never have and never will get it

>X buys 10btc to hold forever
>Y buys 10btc to invest in alts
>X will always have 10btc, no more no less
>Y will have to hold through market cycles
>Y drops down to 1btc in the short-term
>Market cycle finishes, Y ends the year with 15btc

this is why i don't even keep my coins on exchanges

I would have been tempted to fall for the pump fake too

Wow guys real impressive moon you got there. This shit is so done. People are fucking exhausted. Pumps got bitcoin to a couple hundred above ath then back down. I'd advise everyone to get out

It's whatever

Imagine every exchange trades every alt for USD as well.

Imagine the insane bull market for all of crypto. BTC is literally holding this industry behind.

>stay in btc through ups and downs
>put no more than 1/2 in alts ONLY WHEN THERE'S A HUGE DIP
>sell once they return
>repeat
this shit aint hard

Ya the whales are trying to squeeze out every last bit of profits before the drop. They know its coming. Its why you're seeing sell walls get thrown up at every key resistance level the past few days. They're pumping/dumping alts to accumulate more BTC and then throwing down massive sell walls at key resistance points knowing the price will get pushed over the edge downward now that the bear market is winning.

Less than a week is all it took for the banks to slow BTC's growth. Smart money is turning back to the alts for profits since BTC may trade sideways for a while at best.

And pay $20 in fees every time I move my money? No thanks

>Im too retarded to use gdax or too poor to make sizable transactions

same here OP

I swear I'll never try riding the wave and daytrading again. I just lost entire day of essentially wagecucking in front of my PC daytrading like madman and actually doing a good job because I'm back to where I started this morning.

>Holds his money on exchange.
Good luck with that one pal

how do you trade quickly then?

Remember to always lock in profit don't be greedy