If you had the ability to become any fantasy race you so desired, what it be and why...

If you had the ability to become any fantasy race you so desired, what it be and why? And this can technically be any race from any franchise, if you want it to.

>simple destination to krump, quick and easy life goals

slight bump

I'm going to cheat here and say changeling. Look however you want! Feel like being a halfling woman today? Sure, why not. A menacing orc? Can do. Just a guy? Why not.

Possibly Old-Ones in 40k. Chozo from Metroid would be really cool too.

Sister of Battle

A dalek

Because I'd get to be tentacle monster space nazi in an indestructable tank

I would be Satans. Both of them.

An Awakened being from Claymore.

Minus the people-eating part.

elf

maybe then I could actually justify being a lazy shit

A Necron Overlord

Elf, of the "don't age, piss magic" variety

I unironically love these thought experiments. There are always so many factors to consider... it's wish-fulfillment, alright. So, what wishes do you want to have fulfilled?
Do you want to live forever? Do you want to radically change your current life or do you want to keep all the good things you already have? Do you want to remove those feelings that 'you will never do X'? Do you simply Play to your own fetishes?

I guess I'm afraid, so something immortal, and a pervert, so something that can shapeshift. Genie, maybe. Maybe I'm too nice for the job, though.

I'd go for a pooka from Odin Sphere. I just want to be small and cute, really.

I'm pretty happy being human, but extending my lifespan sounds neat.
I'll probably end up choosing some flavour of elf. Look good, live long and get some magic maybe. Need to shop around a bit first, there a lot of elves to pick between.

Although, if everyone around me is suddenly becoming orcs and furries and elementals and shit then I may as well just pick dragon.
Because, I mean.. it's a dragon. Long life, magic AND the ability to uproot trees while flying around and belching magical fire. Why the fuck not?

>Longass lifespan, possibly immortal depending on the setting
>Awesome magic
>Innately graceful and good-looking
>Trees want your dick
>Hella craftsmanship
>Smelly dwarves always be jealous and hating
Being an Elf sounds like a good deal.

Yea know what fuck it I'm going all the way! Fairy me the fuck up!

>not mentioning the ears
You know that's the real reason you choose elf

Was also really thinking about being a tall super-aryan, but then in a lot of settings they are in the decline, which doesn't sound so fun. Don't know how many centuries I could stand some brattish humans screaming at me for being some kind of dinosaur.

Elf is the easy answer, but being a human of the ''go hard, party hard and die hard'' variety is pretty good too especially if I'd be in a world filled with the other fantasy races.

Being a dickass genie would be pretty fly though, never ever grant those mortal cunts their wish and always fuck them up instead.

A Solar from any edition of D&D. Then proceed to highfive Dope Francis and the Dalai Lama for being awesome, make a public statement that religious conflicts are batshit crazy, then ask God if Africa looking like a Protoss with a horn was deliberate or that was just some unexpected tectonic shenanigan.

Harpy (Male)

I'd be a halfling mostly for a new perspective of the world but also that most halflings are portrayed as a cheery sort of folk that like a good meal and story.