SAINT CELESTINE IS CUTE!

SAINT CELESTINE IS CUTE!
CUTE!

AND THICC TOO!

I'M GONNA PAT HER HEAD SO HARD!

>tfw you'll never feel her power-armoured thighs wrapped around your head

guardsmanlife.jpg

She's not ''thicc'' you retarded feat fetishist

I love how gw made the doves look like the were actually flying freely. The new sisters odels are awespme.

They do look nice.

I'm hoping to get enough doves off ebay to have a couple with each seraphim squad.

I will have the most John Woo army ever.

Called it. Fags were sceaming squatted but I knew they removed her to work on a new model for the new codex.

Sister fans are autistic what do you expect

You could feel that by clamping your head in a large bench vice.

Welp, I'm sold.

Are those doves piloted with the lobotomized brains of imperial priests?

Can they shoot las bolts or scan for signs of heresy or mutations?

Surely those roses are dipped in one thousand different poisons from the Officio Assassinotirum Flowerous?

Oh god yes.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
YEEEEES

>AND THICC TOO!

It's her armour you fucking retard. Thiccposters need to be gassed.

Just regular birds and flowers. The power of cuteness is anathema to most daemons.

>SAINT CELESTINE IS CUTE!
>that fucking face
>cute
nigga what?
>THICC
i don't think you know what thicc is user.

this

Kinda looks like that Stormcast Immortal model with wings, but in a good way. Really excited to see the rest of the range.

It was retards who were trying to troll the sisterfags. But considering your assumption I guess you might know the crowd.

>doesn't have bare feet

9/10.

>inb4 resin

Why do some saints have barefeet yet wear all that armor?

Cant we just shoot at her feet then

Same reason some Marines don't wear helmets. Also, she had bare hands.

>"Tell me about Celestine. Why doesn't she wear shoes?"

Those doves look like they are going to break off annoyingly easily. This is a major problem with a lot of GWs models.

>she had bare hands
She still has.

It's a reference to angels, that don't wear shoes since they never touch the ground.

I see, Comisar we have first volunteer for minesweeping!
Yup, so far only minus I can see on this model....well im gonna make them bere.
She is a big girl.

4u

nice trips, banefag.

I'm sold
how much?

>manfaces
>nobody notices because them hips
Well played, GW, well played.

Apply makeup techniques to the face and the man face can be hidden well..

I don't think that's going to solve the shit tier faces of gw
shit faces + man face = rocky horror picture show

Leave Celestine to me.

>those doves
Gayest girls in the galaxy BTFO

>Gayest girls in the galaxy BTFO
faces still > gw faces.
fuck a lump of greenstuff > gw

I'll admit the raging heroes models look really good. I've been wanting to add some battle nuns to my Templar army for years and when I saw the hooded sisters from raging heroes I thought they'd be the perfect fit, since I covered over half my templars with DA vet robed bodies. But I also knew that gw would respond to raging heroes Kickstarter when I saw how much money they'd raised. Now I'm just gonna wait and see how good the new sisters look.

I actually really like Celestine's face, tbqh. And the other girls have good expression without being outright hideous.

>manface
wrong
Russian faces

/jp/posting should be a banable offense

Sasuga, Veeky Forums.

>/jp/posting should be a commendable act

Checkmate atheists.

can always headswap

I hope the actual sisters of battle themselves look nice, though (if they're getting new minis)

>using ebonics like "thicc"

KY

Her lips and brow seem a little off but I think that's just the paint.

>using the word ebonics
>anytime after 1999

shiggie jenkins

>we want the Stormcast audience

Since when did /tv/ invade Veeky Forums? Or are they all really just that dyslexic?

>this show

No, not again. Don't bring the memories back!

During 6th edition I think.
I remember that a lot of 40k-video games were in the making at the time.
Garbage from /pol/ and /v/ are here too.

amen

A lot of loyalty for a tired dove!

> Tout à coup, un inconnu vous offre des fleurs....

cris tes esti fleur d'merde

Its weird that pic is sorta cannon now.

Tracer already has a girlfriend user

And Widowmaker is too busy grieving over her dead husband

Which is a strange move for the brainwashing to fail like that. Maybe once a year they unhook it just to make her suffer?

two of those birdsluts are voraciously eating ass

>Tracer already has a girlfriend user

Is it me? Even though I'm a guy? Because Tracer is my waifu.

Wings look terrible, i prefer the inferred wings made by the cape on the old model. Plastic means no subtle ornamentation or studs because they can't do undercuts. All that blandness supported by two little bits of plastic that'll snap.

GW seems to have forgotten what it means to have a good gaming model. Everything's got so much delicate shit.

Where did this image come from?

So if those birds are all one piece in a cone shape, I can attach them to a gun.

I can have a bird cannon in 40k. I can have a gun that shoots birds. What a time to be alive.

She may be your waifu, but you aren't hers

The Russians just banned Overwatch over this. Fuggin queers.

>Russia banned from a moba

Isn't that a good thing for the moba community?

Sauce or it's not real.

>Overwatch
>moba

Its just the comic that got banned, not the entire fucking game.
Still sucks, though, but whatever.

Why is Russia so retarded?

Because it's full of prudes and normies who don't get boners from one woman making another woman's panties drip.

Damn, she is pretty thick in the thigh. I'm glad to see they kept the power corsets also.

>feat fetishist
Feats of valor and skill do indeed get my motor running, if you catch my drift.

Oh...Sabathiel conversion fodder.

Thanks to armorcast you could have had rocket propelled hamster launchers for years.

I'm hoping to snag a few to use as crows for a Plague Doctor Nurgle sorcerer

Hey assholes

Blame the politics not the people

Actually, Russia didn't even ban the comic. Blizzard just declined to create a Russian translation. Clicking the Russian-language button just sends you to a 404.

Since pro-homosexual propaganda is apparently illegal in Russia, Blizzard didn't want to stir the pot.

That GreyFOX though. I'd be her henchman.

So they put all the metal sob back into the store, but then they show this new model. Are they trying to get rid of the remaining stock before they (hopefully) release plastic sets?

Am I too hopeful that they will release a new range of models for SOB?

>Am I too hopeful that they will release a new range of models for SOB?
no, but what you said above is likely too

More like GreyFUX amiriter.

More likely they just waited for her to go out of stock, get that out of the way before their release.

>tfw everyone's going to say you copied gw

We're not blaming the people; sorry if you thought we were.
I mean, I'M not blaming the people - I can't really speak for the rest of the anons here.
... I kinda am blaming the people - some of them. A few. The ones that are part of the politics.
F U C K R U S S I A

me to.

i just hope the new exorcist keeps the pipe organ launcher.

>mfw this faggot will never ever post this in defense of America

Hypocrites should die.

Inquisitor Sasha Greyfux

She triggered my gaydar saw a while ago. Zarya was a diversion, too obvious. Pharmercy is still a possibility, although ana/76 isn't bad, I still like team mom/dad.
Maybe the conditioning is wearing out, or she's trying to feel something

Do you guys have an idea what paint do they use for the armor here? I'm totally new to this and I'm interested in achieving the non-metallic gold look exactly like here.

She's in normal old metallic gold. Just with very stark lighting.

If you actually want a non-metallic metal technique just google NMM tutorials, you'll find a ton. Be warned it's a rather advanced technique that is difficult to pull off if you're aren't already a very competent painter.

There's a going theory that Pharah is Ana and Reinhardt's kid, because her skins all follow the naming conventions of both of theirs.

I put a couple hundred dollars into the original Kingdom Death Kickstarter so I have a boatload of aesthetically pleasing female heads that amusingly are exactly the right size for weirdly proportiond 40k models despite being 32mm scale where Warhammer is supposedly 28mm.

I fucking wish, I can't tell you how many games I lost because some retarded Russian went attack Bastion.

There's also those new sprays featuring Phara and Rein which seem awfully like some father and daughter bonding time.

Nah it's clear even in this comic Blizzard are trying to push Genji and Mercy as a thing.

Id worry more about the support scroll snapping.

But ultimately noone will be under the illusion that this will be a sturdy model. Still i think most of us agree being careful is worth having such a sweet model.

I honestly don't see how horrible her face is. Looks great to me

You're not the only one, user

>32mm scale where Warhammer is supposedly 28mm
that's probably a case of clashing conventions.
stating the height of a mini to the eyes is an older convention that GW probably started off with in the 80s (and stuck with because saying you scale is different but the minis don't change would confuse people), 28mm to the eyes is roughly the same as 32mm to the top of the head, the more modern convention.

THICC?

No I mean other than the head nothing matches up scale-wise.

Ca c’est l’effet magique d’Impurge !

oh ok.

looks like just true scale vs heroic scale stuff going on.

How much you got?