space thread innit

>ships
>aliens
>planets
>technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support your thread, OP, but unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. Bump!

Nuclear isomers! Gamma-ray lasers! Biocompatible organ donor pets! Star-forged glass bubble habitats! Silicon carbide life on Venus! Cryopolis! Hypnopolis! City-wide lunar lava tubes! Strange matter! Quantum wormholes! AI civil rights! Xenobiology! Xenoarcheology! Weird space! :D

The future looked better before digital art.

Maybe it will look good again someday, but not for a while.

Ayyy

i'm not terribly glad of the revelation that whatever combat spacecraft we build will probably be shaped like traffic cones because of how much I adore the bulky aesthetic.
but I do really like that because stealth is space is practically impossible, ships will probably be very heavily decorated

Spherical tokamak infinite density-potential electron storage!

Sonically shaped water-vapor holographic displays!

Techno-cults!

Catgirl secret lab escapees!

Humanity is just along for the ride, it is the AI that created space civilization

Bodygloves for no reason in particular!

I have a space game in the works. This is a portrait of one of the PCs.

A cultural apocalypse?

Woah, hold on.

Give me more details about being able to play as a star ship. I already had an idea to make one for Starfinder, but I want to hear about yours.

one thing I never got about The Expanse was how nobody ever seemed to recycle water. like it was a perishable good.

this is my oc karen

Maybe the AI just wants these beings of pure chaos and mayhem, and is seeding the universe with them, since that is the only data point it has about its own creation...

I'm trying to develop a system in which you can play as anything you can imagine in the setting that is the year 2702(but with magic). One of my players wanted to be a ship, so I let him be an AI that's hard integrated into a ship's computer, and he used his points to buy the ship.

Pictured: Surrogate body.

So one could play as an attack helicopter in it?

As long as it's a futuristic attack helicopter, yeah.

where's that pasta of the ship finding crew via dating site

This one?

>ashley's criteria for lovers is very specific, but she'll only ever be satisfied when she has a full crew.
>she's been assembling her friends and lovers from throughout the navy's internal communication network.
>turns out they're all inquisitive romantics with notable but unutilized skills
>the use of emergent AI to select forces for special assignments had long bee a process favored by UEF black ops
>a heroic free company and their invaluable AI and heirloom dreadnaught can get things done that the navy simply can not
>and when the loving AI tends to default to protecting the Earth Federation's interests, and is crewed by loyal but overly idealistic spacers? Even better.

>the spaceship is technically into vore

Here is my space rpg based off of 5e

>"sex" consists of walking into and out of the cargo bay for several minutes while the AI moans over the coms.

Maybe the drones mentioned are sexy fembots also used to keep up crew morale?

reproduction?

Got thoughts on that! - The child should be like its mother. This is important on account of more than just the apparent human biological reasons. In a complex society the learning & fostering relationship should lead to a feeling of inclusion, which can be disturbed at a certain stage of development.

if your talking about the show yeah nobody gave a fuck there. but in the first book there's some go discussion between miller and a the crew about what it's like to always be worrying about air and water

>gif
>file size

suspicions rising....

This post made me realise that I really need to run a game where the players are Minds from the Culture.

I have a new fetish, thanks user.

did somebody say space?
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4