There's a largish town surrounded by wilderness

>There's a largish town surrounded by wilderness.
>Two barbarian tribes are allowed, even encouraged, to live in the surrounding wilderness.
>One tribe is composed entirely of men, the other entirely of women.
>Every so often interacting with a townsperson, they'll mention having a relative who was sent to the tribes at a young age.
>Barbarians who travel away from the main camp tend to do so in pairs.
>Barbarian pairs are always extremely close to one another and never do anything unless both members agree on it.
What are the odds this would trigger a /pol/lack?

>>One tribe is composed entirely of men, the other entirely of women.
How?

It triggers me cause it's just that fucking stupid

>The two tribes almost inevitably merge, because that's the most sensible way of doing things, and no weird cultural quirks emerge as a result

Depends. What are you trying to convey here?

Bunches of Homo tribes? Or a strange Cultural rite that has Men and Women seperate off into different Wandering bands?

The first idea is stupid.

The Second idea could be interesting.

yeah remember that tribe of cavemen composed only of men that couldn't reproduce because there were no women? Yeah me neither because THEY ALL FUCKING DIED OFF.

I don't really get why this would and why you'd want to upset a /pol/lack. Is this just a thought experiment or is there someone in your group you want to annoy?

Of course it would trigger a /pol/lack. nearly everything triggers them. This definitely will.

Of course, this triggers me. Because it's fucking retarded beyond redemption.

>How?
100% of the tribesfolk are townsfolk who got crushes on the same sex when they were going through puberty.

You guys stopped reading at the 2nd line, didn't you?

>mention having a relative who was sent to the tribes at a young age.
>pairs are always extremely close to one another and never do anything unless both members agree on it.
>also the picture
OP has some kind of hive-mind, symbiosis, Rule 63 thing cooked up, where the separate tribes are literally gender-flipped versions of each other that are two-halves of the same whole.

>Of course it would trigger a /pol/lack. nearly everything triggers them.
Also this.

I'm really confused as to how this would come to pass.
Why not just live as a group?

>Opposite gender clone
now neither of us will be virgins

>tfw you know you don't work out enough to want to meet a gender-flipped clone of yourself.

But anyway, it's not really stupid as people first made it out to be, but unless it's explained as some ancient wizard's experiment, or some other big magical thing, then yeah it's still stupid.

You know when you have women and their period synchronize? Now imagine entire tribe.

So instead of sending the gay kids to jesus camp or whatever they offer them to some homo barbarians? This sounds like it wouldn't work for a variety of reasons

What is a pollack? Not a frequent pol.

Also i know you are high off your ass

>having townsfolk send over their population
>in a fantasy setting, where death by monster is literally behind every tree, not to mention death by normal medieval causes like poor sanitation
>To gay homosex tribes that grant them no benefit
>To support a stupidly unsustainable system of homosex
>main reason for doing this is to get into an arguement with /pol/acts

Go home and don't come back until you learn how to Worldbuild.

That IS stupid

>To support a stupidly unsustainable system of homosex
The two tribes are literally sustained by the enormous town.

It's kind of silly to assume that there would be only one reason why someone would leave the confines of civilization, and sillier to assume that such renegades and outlaws would behave themselves exactly according to the rules laid down for them by the civilization they're escaping from. But it's silliest at all to think that this would be desirable.

As I said, Unsustainable and only continues due to the outside influence of the town, who again, have fuck all of a reason for doing this besides "The DM wants to justify His magical realm of Tribal homosex.

It's a shit idea, just combine the tribes into one that can actually have a population and culture and work from there.

Or just as people's tradition

/thread

I actually like it in terms of a quest.

>two tribes with the tradition and religion of separating male from female.
>this tradition is symbolic of there 2 founders since long ago husband and wife argued over who should be the leader of the union, both too proud to share it equally.
>this angered there god whom told them: "I have blessed your union and this is how you repay me ? I will force you to savor your love like the fine wine it is so you will not become bloated from it !" And commanded them to split. Only to be with one another for a week each sun cycle on a holiday that is known as "One Tribe".
>eventually they started dying out since this proved ineffective until a town settled in between the tribes and gave them protection since the tribes proved a good defense, trading partner and tourist attraction.
>after a long time the town starts to die out because of bad harvests and soon the tribes may become extinct.
>arriving at the town, a group of adventures decide to help and must find a way to save these people.
>perhaps they can help right an old wrong and unite the 2 tribes ?

My gender flipped clone could do better than me.

Now show me your honor. My honor demands it.

So you have a /pol/ tribe and a /tumblr/ tribe who are forced to fuck each other or to die.

>until a town settled in between the tribes and gave them protection since the tribes proved a good defense, trading partner and tourist attraction
Stupid

they are just horny monks n' nuns for gods sakes. swap out barbarian for monk/nun and you would get half of medieval europe.

unless THAT'S true, which is dumb. OP pls tell us that isn't true.

except for the whole religious justification and the actual services many orders provided (education, healthcare, town brewery)

It triggers my erection.

Explain?

Wow, and just when I thought it was already pretty stupid, this!