Sisterfags going insane

>Sisterfags going insane
>Something something Cadia
>literally no one posted about the hints of Black Templars getting new shit

Space Marines getting new stuff? Big whup.

You forgot about Necromunda in Commoragh

Source?

I'm a BT player and I really doubt we'll get something new beyond a character or two. I do like the Idea though.

I think FoC will go like this:
>Cadia gets wrecked
>Chaos about to win
>All the BT (putting them back at several thousnds marines strength) and Celestine arrive
>Stalemate is conserved as they descend upon Cadia to reinforce loyalists

Black Templar just can't compete with

>bloodthirster and kos btfo by bling

>Several thousands
Retconned, user. There are only 1100 BT.

Which is why I wrote "putting them back" you silly.

That was a shitty decision pre-Rountree that no one wanted, hidden in a single novel that wasn't even that much hyped or talked about by GW. They can backtrack on that anytime without any problem whatsoever.

Stop enforcing that people will still listen to fannon since 7k BTs sounds badass

please let them release new BT upgrade packs or even a BT GW store miniature range

It's confirmed that you're getting something. Likely some repacks and a new set of chapter tactics, special formations etc. Still better than you've had since 2005.

I doubt we'll get models, but we'll probably get a reprint of our warlord traits as well as some new relics.

What else could we get

Official tankred model? I wasn't really expecting the BTs to be the saviors of Cadia buts it is cool. Always in the mood for a crusade

I hope they do. And i also hope DA's get some new shit.

Black Templars dont need much, Im hoping but not expecting to get this shit

>Crusader/Sword Brother kit
>Plastic HQs
>Upgrade sprue similar to the Deathwatch one.

Thats it, if BT got something new for themselves then that'd be awesome but I dont think it will happen and I'd rather get new rules like a decurion, Vows for the Emperor's Champion and rules for Sword Bros.

Yeah. Dark Angels need new veteran models for sure.

Its quite unexpected GW does this for BTs I mean I personally saw that BT fans arent really the most vocal around here compared to other marine fans

Is that Saint Celestine?

>Its quite unexpected GW does this for BTs

Its unexpected for them to do it this early but so were plastic Sisters, personally I've been expecting this since Black Templars were utterly neglected from the Angels of Death supplement so right now Im anxious but not surprised.

Whats kind of fucking me up is that now I have to wait to buy shit because I seriously want to support whatever BT gets but also expand my HH range..

Also BT players used to be vocal around 6th ed when we got rolled with shit fluff and shit rules but I think everyone just gave up.

Yup. One-shotting greater daemons with 12th degree warp fuckery, not even touching them.

>Cling clang, fuck the Heretics

>TWINS THEY WERE

Our memes are coming to life boys

Next think you know Celestine chops Abbadon's arms and Creed pulls a Titan out of his ass.

>"Fall of Cadia"
>Abbadon has his super cool demon sword and shit
>Cadia is on the breaking point
>Celestine does some crazy shit and managed to cut abbadons sword arm
>Creed somehow tricks major forces of chaos on Cadia so he can send in the 3 titan legions he had planned for an ambush

>Force of Blood Ravens on Cadia and take the sword away
>Yarrick becomes a member of the Black Templars