/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Winter Wonderland Edition

Veeky Forums Fumbbl Main Season has Season VI will never leave Round 2.

Veeky Forums BloodBowl 2 League is in Round 3 until Wednesday at 11:50 PM EST.

The new edition is also out!
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2(It is basically dead):
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=920708
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=921120
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=921190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for pro fouls

>January white dwarf doesn't talk about dwarf team

Looks like they're coming for february, lads

Seriously though, anyone feel a bit like GW haven't released enough, close enough to the initial release to maintain new interest?

Bit like Age of Sigmar where there was basically the Sigmarines and the Khorne Bloodsecrator guys for ages, and it probably meant the game took longer to pick up.

They're basically playing into third party hands.

Seriously though, anyone feel a bit like Mauled hasn't followed the rules enough, giving himself and extra day for no reason when Chopa should get the win?

Bit like Season 4 where Crab and Ukrim were banned for a season.

He is basically breaking the rules.

Fuck off mate. Chopa was ok with it after i told him i held a girls hand for the first time. Nobody has trouble with it, it being christmas and all.

As I mentioned I'm going to try to keep each week Monday-Sunday, first round had the extra weekend of course.

You are free to take part in less successful competitions either Veeky Forums-based or on FUMBBL in the meantime if it's gnawing at you :^)

>You are free to take part in less successful competitions
>Less successful
U wot m8?

Round 2 started on the 14th. Don't make excuses because you don't wanna give a free win up.

Do you guys think the New GW BB edition has been popular enough to constitute at least a second season?

Hey everyone, Secret League season 3 will be starting soon. But keep in mind I'm busy with the holidays so I'll be keeping round 1 going until the end of January. I don't care if everyone else is done, I'M NOT AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE

Amphibians vs Hobos

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=920708

I wish these thread were more oriented towards discussing the game and tactics than the circlejerk about playing the vidya leagues and touching each other's dicks.

Vidya leagues are all the game has had for a long time. But it would be nice if the people running the leagues could be less shit so they had to be talked about less.

>discussing game and tactics
We have had enough of retard memes for this season

Any coach worth is salt knows you don't use any of the Norse Frenzy Players in a tournament, why buy them when you are just going to lose them?

Frenzy + Block is such a good skill for eliminating players from a drive

GW has already squatted blood bowl, the next two months are packed to the brim with 40k and AoS

dwarves never, elfs and nurgle never

3 TG starting roster

4 reroll legs

Rat ogre always

Human catchers indispensable

Don't forget your death roller

Don't forget leveling linerats before anyone else

Is there a way to torrent the extra blood bowl 2 teams if you already have the main steam game?

No, now be a good goy and fork over your $6.99 + tip per team.

I agree mate. Lots of unnecessary negativity and e-celeb toxicity in this thread. Especially towards me.
I was drunk last year and sucked off a guy once. I forgot to take my trip off before posting my confession and people still call me a faggot and dick sucker.

Mauled you dumb drunk motherfucker. I just got out of fucking work, and all I fucking see when I log in to fucking FUMBBL is several fucking messages about you and your stupid fucking shit in the fucking thread. Holy cockfucking shit can you stop using your fucking tripcode all over the fucking thread and please keep your fucking autistic sperging under fucking control because I am fucking sick and fucking tired of being the fucking sidekick to a fucking retard who can't manage his own fucking league without breaking his own fucking rules and being a fucking twat. No, nobody fucking cares about your fucking achievements in fucking normalfaggotry like getting some fucking cunt to fucking grind you and to fucking call you her fucking husband. All that this fucking league cares about is that you play your fucking games in fucking time and that you don't break your own fucking rules. God fucking dammit. Shit like this is why the fucking Neo Veeky Forums FUMBBL League picture is still in my fucking gallery, waiting to be fucking used for when you go full fucking retard (like now for fucking example) and fucking shit like this makes me more and more fucking eager to put that fucking picture to good fucking use.

>yfw pizza goes straight autistic

Oh boy here we go!
>mfw

>mfw Pizza drops more fucks than ag1 Lizards drop balls
>my soul when this may be the beginning of the end.

>Caption: select all images with pizza

So wait

>Last game of first round starts late December 14th

Doesn't Mauled and Chopa have tomorrow anyway?

Mauled scheduled the game for Thursday and is making up excuses for why he could take even longer if he wanted.

is it time for the REVIVAL

IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU BREAK THE RULES.
IT IS THE SACRIFICE YOU MAKE FOR PUSSY.

Or 'hand-holding' I guess, that's cool too.

Why don't injuries make your dudes cheaper?

you don't get rewards for being beaten up

The potential advantage gained from the inducements would probably outweigh the disadvantages from being wounded.

tell me about mauled
why hasn't he played his match yet

>get 2 negative agi injuries
>suddenly your big guy has 60k less tv bloat

Rolled 2 (1d6)

gfi to Thursday

I'm thinking of making a Varag out of an Orruk Brute, but i was wondering if there is anything iconic about him other than the fist spike.

Pretty much this , some autists would fish for injuries as much as possible so their -AGI -MV dwarvf linemen cost negative TV

So, what is that supposed to be? Haflings but with ogres...?

new starplayers I believe, the little dude is called Cranberry or something

>old style ogre with a gutplate
That's interesting.

I like ogres more when they aren't fatasses.

That ain't supposed to be Brick F'arth and Grotty, is it?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Her Majesty's Management Community College, and I’ve been involved in numerous Veeky Forums events, and I have over 6 confirmed seasons. I am trained in time management and I’m the top commissioner in the entire FUMBBL. You are nothing to me but just another member. I will ban you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of friends across Veeky Forums and Fumbbl and your account is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill a league in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my stalling. Not only am I extensively trained in disappearing for extended periods, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fumbbl commissioner settings and I will use it to its full extend the date your miserable ass calls "deadline", you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “angry” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Not releasing with at least 5 teams

GW really fumbled Bloodbowls re-release

>tfw a store has both the box and the skaven team just 10min from me.
Based Cobblestone.

Is it worth buying every team?

I got the box and season 1 but I can see me and my brother getting bored fast of just Orks V Humans

just buy a new team when you start a new league. or just buy one whenever you want.

most people have 3 teams at most

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=921120

Filthy Monsters vs. Filthy Commies.

Myself and chopa should hopefully be tonight.

It is mildly awkward, I couldn't do chopa's time early in the week but he's been busy since.

Well you fucking accepted the schedule and the time is up. It has been 170 hours. A week is 168.

>Mauled rounds up every week
>m-muh minutes

If you round up then the day is mostly over. So then his time is up.

BB2 league gets until Friday because 3 games still need to be played. Merry Christmas goyims.

Until Friday night that is.

Myself and chopa kicking off shortly, don't know why some of you autists got so bothered by a game kicking off within the seven days since the last round began ;^)

>Myself and chopa kicking off shortly, don't know why some of you autists got so bothered by a game kicking off within the seven days since the last round began ;^)

>don't know why some of you autists got so bothered

>don't know why
>autists
>bothered

maybe the clue is in the name? That is like saying I don't understand why you fags are sick all the time

Nobody was bothered Mauled "I won't show up to my scheduled game but i will blogpost about the black cock i sucked in the last truck stop" By The Tigers.
You know we all appreciate the work you put in this league.

Faggot

Chopa gets his free win since you are past the deadline

Fucking good. I was fucking going to end the fucking game in favor of fucking chopa if it didn't fucking happen by the fucking time I got the fuck off to go to fucking work.

Seriously though, about time you played, you dumb drunk motherfucking faggot.

You always get me hot and bothered mauled

Like I was telling my friend at work, my favorite part of this league is how much everyone in it hates every other person, but the hobby is too small to really go anywhere else so we are just stuck with people we despise and we are so toxic that everyone who joins gets brought down to our level of fucking hating everyone like Roflcopter

I'll be honest lads it was a bit of a headscratcher, even without myself involved. We agreed Friday, I couldn't due to work, chopa proposed Saturday but I couldn't, but then whilst I've been available since chopa could only do Thursday.

Nobody really despises each other you turbo faggot. It's just bunch of toxic e-celebs that give this friendly community a bad name.

Get raped

Am I an eceleb?

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=921190

Doomlord's Dozen vs Frug's Jumpers

Every coach is known for one thing but fags will always heckle shit in thread. I just ignore the shitposts and play my games at this point.

So long as rounds are weekend to weekend it is fine. The commissioner wouldn't get special treatment, right?

>Player MauledByTheTigers leaves the game.

>Mauled's Internet

Frug's Jumpers take the win 3-1. Fucking frogs man.

>Slaangor and Weeb will never schedule
>we are forced to wait until Mauled does a thing

>Mauled
>doing a thing

when does the next week start
tomorrow since mauled played his game?

Weekend to Weekend

is this the name of the enemy's stand?

It is how the rules work for the league now. Rounds last from one weekend to the next.

Weeb said something about being available Thursday, I think

Rolled 4 (1d6)

gfi to the next round

you need more than one GFI for that

Rolled 6, 3, 4 = 13 (3d6)

Sprint I suppose

what a terrifying stand ability

>We love eachother
>turbo faggot

Cuck is the sound it makes when it ricochets off a window.

Still more impressive than Mauled's sex life.

PLAY YOUR FUCKING SCHEDULED GAMES

When you get a blitz during kick-off, are you allowed to go where the ball will land if it is in your player's movement?

yes

Bump

Rolled 6 (1d6)

gfi

So when are we getting the rules page updated to reflect the mid season rule change?

Mauled and chopa played last night numbnuts

They played on Thursday on fumbbl time.

Anyone else get angry when watching someone get the rules on wrong on tabletop?

Only if I'm playing with them.