Filename Thread

No need for originality, but some need for humor edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IZU-ujkpOU
rarehistoricalphotos.com/the-elephant-foot-of-the-chernobyl-disaster-1986/
nautil.us/blog/chernobyls-hot-mess-the-elephants-foot-is-still-lethal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's clearly a lot wrong here, but what baffles me the most is why she didn't just use the laser thing on the door in the first place

I assume the idea is that by bouncing the lazer on the mirror they somehow increase its energy like its momentum or some shit

Wasn't powerful enough, she had to charge up two beams to melt it.

It has to build up momentum first, obviously.

Please tell me Moore really was introduced with that title and it's not photoshopped

I can vouch that at least a few of those titles are completely legit, so I don't see why others wouldn't be as well.

You're missing Space Lawyer and Professional Snuggler.

>not chaotic evil

Lemme guess.

Florida.

>Rupert Darwin of Florida
>sex with an alligator

Of course

What is this? Is it as good as that cover image is implying?

It's one entry in a retelling of WWII as a series of fantasy novels (with particular emphasis on the R+D aspects, here repurposed as innovations in wizardry).

>random encounters

Is that supposed to be a tank suppressor?

Fucking sea.

would anyone really be surprised to find out that alan moore does thing like randomly yells at the sky in broad daylight/is a practicing wizard/actively terrorizes young children?

Goddamnit beagle, the MECs are ayys only now.

>Medusa head modern conversion

> Not Shai-Hulud

Yes. I heard it's because there were noise complaints from civilians living near the site, so the military (german perhaps?) tried to make it quieter out of consideration for their quality of life.

>tank suppressor
all my yes

That guy is really awesome. Shame on the chick for not getting how cool it is to have an eagle bro

How about this one?

>99% of gay characters

youtu.be/2IZU-ujkpOU

>something incredible happening literally right in front of you
>don't even watch because you have to get that precious camera shot to show everyone
I hate the modern world

This has to be some sort of HEMA joke, right?

NOT WITH SHEN'S LAST GIFT
DLC MAN DLC

Is this anywhere near as good as this image suggests?

It's Dulce Report, you tell me

Futachu, not Dulce Report

What chapter's that panel from?

Ah shit, you're right. I was reading both simultaneously, so I must've gotten them mixed. I'll go back and read both to seperate them

But he did watch it? It was over in a few seconds. I done think two glances at a camera on a stick count as ignoring it.

But no you're right filming stuff is spooky and cameras steal souls.

>Watch it, you watch it once and your brain does the normal brain stuff and you eventually end up telling your friends about that time a whale jumped over your kayak while having sex with another and that memory seems like the real deal to you.
>Tape it and you can rewatch it until the end of time, and all the details are there and accurate.

What is this?

rarehistoricalphotos.com/the-elephant-foot-of-the-chernobyl-disaster-1986/
tl;dr: uranium, melted concrete and metals, from when one of Chernobyl's reactor melted, turned everything close to lava and overflew in the basements.

", he said, ignoring the fact that he wouldn't have been able to watch the video if the man hadn't been filming it.

It kind of makes perfect sense if you can get into the mindset of a child or a sort of stupid adult.

A real life gorgon's head. The melted out bottom of the reactor at Chernobyl. Was so radioactive that if you were capable of looking directly at it you were already dead. Now its down to a couple of minutes or so of direct contact.

My faith in the inherent harmless neutrality of humanity has been shaken by this image.

Why do women have to ruin good things like this

Its pulpy, but okay, like most of Turtledove's books.

Way ahead of you, user.

Did... did he die?

no because the elephant's foot was only extraordinarily dangerous right AFTER chernobyl's meltdown. This is like 10+ afterwards

That picture was taken some time after the accident.

Notice how the picture is all grainy and shity? That's because the thing is still very radioactive. Its just more like "increase your cancer risk about as much as a pack of cigarettes would every couple of seconds" instead of "melt your face".

back in the melt your face days film would nearly fail outright and you would get pictures like this.

This guyin this one certainly is dead.

"So... How're things?"

>Was so radioactive that if you were capable of looking directly at it you were already dead.
Stop talking shit, please, thanks.

source?

But he's 100% right, you mong.

Okay, I'm actually somewhat unnerved by this.

I see a nipple.

nautil.us/blog/chernobyls-hot-mess-the-elephants-foot-is-still-lethal
If you were looking directly at it for 30 seconds you would be dead before a year. Now that time is up to about 5 minutes or so.

Almost certainly. Not immediately but he probably developed a shit load of cancer within 5 years.

Wow, standing next to the elephant's foot like that takes balls

Don't worry, its a dude.

>LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPOOOOOOOOS

This still hurts.